• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So i just unlocked the Challenge Mode ...guess ill be getting some free stones in the next days from all the low level dungeons. At least some kind of positive news after failing to get Evo materials.

Rekwest

You really need to get your hands on Hera-Ur and swap her in for Minerva. Enhanced Fire and Dark Orbs are key to clearing a lot of content. In the mean time however Dragon Zombie and Cerberus are good substitutes because of dark orb enhance, and Drawn Joker is useful for when you don't have enough hearts on the board. You may also want a second King Baddie for some content.
I got a second Baddie i will go for Hera Ur soon,thanks for the advice.

2YVfoFj.png

๏̯͡๏)

hermit7

Finally was able to uevo a second ronia. Even got 2 skills from the fruits. Anything I should do with the third that I have?

Would really like to replace my baddie with a lubu or something for burst but alas.

Godfest Announcement
[Duration]: 12/13 (Sat), 12:00 AM - 12/14 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PST)
Egyptian Series 2 Gods descend at the Godfest! Joining the fray are Indian Series 1 and Greco-Roman Series 2 Gods.
For more information on the Egyptian Series 2 Gods, see our note here:
As of this Godfest, Bearded Deity Guan Yu and Loyal Deity Guan Yu are available at standard 1x Rates.
- Egyptian Series 2 - (NEW)
1659 Set
1661 Nut
1663 Osiris
1665 Hathor
1667 Nepthys
- Indian Series 1 -
236 Shiva
238 Lakshmi
240 Parvati
242 Indra
244 Vritra
- Greco-Roman Series 2 -
567 Ares
569 Hermes
571 Artemis
573 Apollo
575 Persephone
- Special -
362 Odin
364 Odin, the War Deity
1107 Phantom God Odin
640 Archangel Metatron
642 Dark Angel Metatron
911 Red Dragon Caller, Sonia
913 Jade Dragon Caller, Sonia
1088 Blue Dragon Caller, Sonia
1241 Bearded Deity, Guan Yu (Standard 1x Rate)
1243 Loyal Deity, Guan Yu (Standard 1x Rate)
1359 Apocalypse
1372 Sleeping Dragon, Zhuge Liang
1374 Life Dragon, Zhuge Liang
1585 Goddess of Secrets, Kali
1587 Goddess of Power, Kali
Easy pass for me. Don't have many stones, already have 4/5ths of Greek2, don't want Persephone #4, don't really need anything from Egyptian2, lol Indian1, etc.

razterik

Egyptian 2 has a few good pulls, but not worth the rest of this crum fest.

Star Vault and Extreme Metal Dragon being added to coin dungeon list in JP. At 30 and 50 million coins respectively. HAHAHAHA.

I'm one skill up short on Meimei with 5 unevolved chasers left in my box. Now I have a tough decision on whether or not to pick up a few extras this weekend.

Finished off my first 297 character on my iPad. (secondary account) Now I just need to clear the Thursday dungeon to get the materials to ult. and when they change back level up her active skill.

Now I can go back to working on my LMeta. (only at 70ish at the moment)

Definitely liking that tamadora guerrilla dungeon. I went through 6 times the other day (used 1 stone) and picked up 4 chibis, 17 baby tamadoras and 3 tamadoras. I've been evolving a lot of characters lately, so I need a lot of tamadoras. Will try to evolve these since I didn't have much luck with the babies last time (1/6)

Are the three characters the only ones who will show up in the Christmas gacha? If so then you have a pretty good chance of getting the ones you want. My main account has Lucifer, Haku, and two Yomis and my secondary account has Lucifer and Haku, so I think I'll pass on this one. I'd like to have Yomi on my secondary account, but mini Yomi doesn't have the same awakenings as the real Yomi, which is why I'd want Yomi... (I wonder why they gave them to Lucifer?)

What's your accounts number? Not bad having another Sonia on call.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Just noticed that my friend list max number is still 50 after I've had ranked up quite a bit lately. Am I missing something?

Whitelines

Neo Member
Hey guys im running the following Ronia team:

Ronia, King Baddie, dark liege vamp, drawn joker, witch of the night lilit

and i finally got my first Hera.

What should i drop for Hera? And what can i do (beside REM) to improve this team?

This new round of challenge dungeons is amazing. Just a bunch of regular descends and they even give drops. Was not expecting that.

What's the best team I can create for weekend dungeon on legend? Need to rack up on some coins.

https://www.padherder.com/user/esco2...,0,0;default,0

I was thinking

bastet, Odin, ?, ?, ?, ganesha/bastet
Unless you have a lot of two-prongs or something, a combo lead/ganesha combo outside of Kushinada or Anubis isn't going to cut it. Master with ganesha is more efficient exp and coin wise than legend without Ganesha, so you're probably better off doing that.

Hey guys im running the following Ronia team:

Ronia, King Baddie, dark liege vamp, drawn joker, witch of the night lilit

and i finally got my first Hera.

What should i drop for Hera? And what can i do (beside REM) to improve this team?
http://www.puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=40406
That's the best Ronia guide I've seen and they have some farmable team options.

ccbfan

Those christmas rolls are ridiculesly good.

If they don't adulterate them with other types of rolls
(Which they probably would)

They are easily the best group of rolls we've ever had.

Astaroth CD boost is awesome. Was hoping they would announce more about Liu Bei so we could get an idea of what to expect from the other 3k ults.

Christmas REM looks insane. Mini ronia is almost a better sub than real Ronia. And I would say mini Valk is unquestionably better than non-god Valkyrie. I am officially saving my stones.

I've been searching the past few days for something. I have to get a decent figure but don't want to drop $100+ on that Athena figure even though it is godly.
All of the Pugyutto figurines were still in stock on Amazon when I bought mine but they're all almost gone now. That collab power

smbu2000

What's your accounts number? Not bad having another Sonia on call.

Both of mine are JP accounts.
Main account (iPhone): Mainly using my 297 max skilled LMeta, (currently giving plus eggs to) max skilled DBastet, ROdin and LHorus

Secondary account (iPad): Mainly using my 297 Ronia, (currently giving plus eggs to) max skilled LMeta, DMeta and LHorus

If you add me, then let me know so I know to accept you.

Quantum

All of the Pugyutto figurines were still in stock on Amazon when I bought mine but they're all almost gone now. That collab power

so tempted to pick up Lmeta, but I think the SO would either question my loyalty or inquire about my addiction.

neither would end well ^^.

edit: btw my stamina has been full for about 8 hours now and I haven't had the urge to play. I think reading 50 million coins really has changed my version of giving a shit - like seriously.

pour a f-ton of money into a game to support it - here - take this 50 million coin dungeon.

who the fuck is gungo trying to bleed?

jay23

This new round of challenge dungeons is amazing. Just a bunch of regular descends and they even give drops. Was not expecting that.

Unless you have a lot of two-prongs or something, a combo lead/ganesha combo outside of Kushinada or Anubis isn't going to cut it. Master with ganesha is more efficient exp and coin wise than legend without Ganesha, so you're probably better off doing that.

Thanks guess I'm gonna have to practice with Anubis. Even on weekend dungeons 10 combos is hard for me, I'm such a scrub lol.

so tempted to pick up Lmeta, but I think the SO would either question my loyalty or inquire about my addiction.

neither would end well ^^.

edit: btw my stamina has been full for about 8 hours now and I haven't had the urge to play. I think reading 50 million coins really has changed my version of giving a shit - like seriously.

pour a f-ton of money into a game to support it - here - take this 50 million coin dungeon.

who the fuck is gungo trying to bleed?
It's exfat descended though... there is absolutely no reason for most players to even buy that dungeon.

Quantum

Thanks guess I'm gonna have to practice with Anubis. Even on weekend dungeons 10 combos is hard for me, I'm such a scrub lol.

dont say that - ten combos means that you have matched everything on the visible board if you don't take into account skyfalls.

no one can play anubis and be 100% effective.

its fun - anubis/yomix4/anubis

but still - not viable unless you throw luck in.

It's exfat descended though... there is absolutely no reason for most players to even buy that dungeon.

kind of the point - bleeding the whales.

I'm realizing that a very few people actually support the game, but the ones who do are the ones who seem to always be asked to do more.

make the dungeon 150 stamina if you want to put a barrier on it. 50 million coins - seriously?

oh - and last time I checked I need one for my War Valk, My Blue valk and my Red valk - so, 150 million coins? not happening.

Top Bottom