• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

jiggle

Was saving a snow globe for after evolving hera-is
And then this happened
Jtg3g4K.jpg

The is a nice blanket

Edit: nice. Both pirate and red fairy dungeon new to me

razterik

Don't pick on Cosmo-chan! Heh.

Red pirate is a waste. There's already two other places to get it and one is always available. Well, it's not like there's a great selection left for the sub mobs anyway. They need to add something new or start opening voting to include some collab drops.

My seven Tomatoes are ready for some skill ups, though. Will max skill two for normal use and maybe one unevo for cost/rarity, although I never run those dungeons anymore. I wonder when some more of the Hero ultimates are coming.

Todays metal dragon runs were incredibly good to me: five super kings, four kings, eight high, and three regular ruby dragons. Shame they can't all be that productive.

There's no daily mail giveaways, no descends (aside from the guerrilla ones), no 2x skillups so I'm expecting a real event to start in the week or so. This "event" doesn't even straddle a godfest so I think it's not something that replaces a real event.

J0dy77

I'm guessing New Years will be the big blow out event, hopefully with lots and lots of tamadra!

They'll announce something big in the next day or two. They will definitely have an event that runs on Christmas through the new year. My guess is that it starts Monday or Tuesday and runs through the new year. Christmas eve at the latest.

linsivvi

I hope so, but no free Tamadra please. With overflowing stamina coming stones are way more valuable than Tamadras as long as you have >100 stamina.

And I had JUST finished skilling-up my Chiyome via Legendary Seaway. Don't care about Red Fairy either. Guess I'll just run it for the stone. Was Light Chaser not one of the possible choices? Still need to max LMeta.

Yeah I also maxed Chiyome in Seaway; in fact it only took like 6 feeds. I'm a little surprised that's what people voted on, but then again Seaway is pretty tough. I'm still nowhere close to 100% clear with UY due to orb trolling. Hoping to remedy that with my Athena team.

smbu2000

And I had JUST finished skilling-up my Chiyome via Legendary Seaway. Don't care about Red Fairy either. Guess I'll just run it for the stone. Was Light Chaser not one of the possible choices? Still need to max LMeta.
Light Chaser was in the last survey dungeon, #11 going by the JP ones, not sure about abroad. (along with neneko for Hatsume)

I was able to max out my main LMeta and the LMeta on my sub account. 6 turns is very nice!

edit: I have Takeru on my main account, so I'd welcome trying to level him up. (haven't really used him at all as I have a lot of other fire characters)
Have Chiyome on my secondary account and it'd be nice to level her up. Haven't used her here as well...

Still working on my Awoken Neptune. I decided after the yolo gentleman carnival neptune drop to just evo the new one into awoken ultimate (thus saving the skill ups on the Abyss Neptune I already have).

Evolved the new Neptune, got the Keepers to evolve my new hera-is (like hell I am feeding my lvl 90 with skill ups Hera-is) Tried farming Izanami yesterday for a light orb (last Mat needed) but no luck in 6 runs of mythical, got some skill ups on Light Izanami (only had one run where dark izanami showed up), and some + eggs.

I still need three light orbs, 1 for Awoken Neptune, 1 for Athena, and 1 last one for the forthcoming Valkyrie ultimates. Though whether the red Valk (not skilled up or first time ultimate evolved) or light valk (Max level so it will waste all the EXP) will get it is not known.

J0dy77

Still working on my Awoken Neptune. I decided after the yolo gentleman carnival neptune drop to just evo the new one into awoken ultimate (thus saving the skill ups on the Abyss Neptune I already have).

Evolved the new Neptune, got the Keepers to evolve my new hera-is (like hell I am feeding my lvl 90 with skill ups Hera-is) Tried farming Izanami yesterday for a light orb (last Mat needed) but no luck in 6 runs of mythical, got some skill ups on Light Izanami (only had one run where dark izanami showed up), and some + eggs.

I still need three light orbs, 1 for Awoken Neptune, 1 for Athena, and 1 last one for the forthcoming Valkyrie ultimates. Though whether the red Valk (not skilled up or first time ultimate evolved) or light valk (Max level so it will waste all the EXP) will get it is not known.

I'm on a very similar path. I am two levels away from evolving Hera-B to ult evo Ceres, can't wait to make this happen. Then I'll be switching focus to Beelzebub and Neptune for their ults.

I need to stockpile a bunch of the Yellow Jewels for Neptune, Beelzebub and Valk and red valk after that.

I wish I had any type of luck in the Pal rem, I kind of miss king events since I don't seem to get anything useful in the PAL events.

Epic Drop

Does anyone have any idea why red pirate and red fairy won the fan voting? I don't really keep up with the metagame in Japan, but I know sometimes it's a little different since they have some cards that are never released in the US.

I rolled Yamato and Chiyome earlier in the year and I can't really find a use for them - Yamato especially. He's my only Hero god, so I'd like to try him out, but I can't even find another person who leads with him so I haven't bothered investing in him.

Is he a popular leader or sub in Japan?

Only explanation I can think of is that Minervahavers really want themselves more orb changers. The selection for survey dungeons recently have been pretty slim since stuff like the Warons or ladybugs haven't been made eligible for voting yet so the more fringe cases have been winning I think.

J0dy77

Does anyone have any idea why red pirate and red fairy won the fan voting? I don't really keep up with the metagame in Japan, but I know sometimes it's a little different since they have some cards that are never released in the US.

I rolled Yamato and Chiyome earlier in the year and I can't really find a use for them - Yamato especially. He's my only Hero god, so I'd like to try him out, but I can't even find another person who leads with him so I haven't bothered investing in him.

Is he a popular leader or sub in Japan?

Only explanation I can think of is that Minervahavers really want themselves more orb changers. The selection for survey dungeons recently have been pretty slim since stuff like the Warons or ladybugs haven't been made eligible for voting yet so the more fringe cases have been winning I think.

I posted a handful of pages back in the thread about Yamato and his capability as a leader. Red is an extremely strong color for Hero teams since you can slot a very low CD echidna into your team without impact. Get a bunch of orb changers slotted into the team, introduce his Ultimate awakening and I can see him being just as good as Pandora on any dungeon that isn't heavy Water.

I would have preferred other cards to win the vote but I'm excited to use him. I rolled him way back, maxed him and have never once used him. The change brings more solid leads to the game.

Thinking about subs to pair with his team are really easy, Red Valk, Gigas, Phoenix knight, Horus, Uriel, Awoken or regular Hera-Ur, Dino Rider, Leilan, Goemon, etc etc.

I just really want to try the playstyle, it seems fun.

J0dy77

6 runs today and no Mystic Mask drop, I'm done with it.

Never run weekly dungeons (non mythical) when not in 2x rates.

It is finally done and she's glorious:

GMOOJvTl.jpg

She was my first roll and is now finally going to get some use as one of my best cards. Screw you bind!!!!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Never run weekly dungeons (non mythical) when not in 2x rates.
Yeah, just had to learn it the hard way - still figured the Mask would at least drop once since it didn't drop last Wednesday as well.... Ugh...
I wouldn't really run that dungeon for mystic mask outside of a 2x event. I just usually run the normal dungeons that drop it on their increased drop days.
Yeah you were right, will try to get them from playing the normal dungeons, about to finish Ocean Falls so some of them might showing up soon.

jay23

Yeah, just had to learn it the hard way - still figured the Mask would at least drop once since it didn't drop last Wednesday as well.... Ugh...

Yeah you were right, will try to get them from playing the normal dungeons, about to finish Ocean Falls so some of them might showing up soon.

Just learned this myself, ran Wednesday dungeon 3 times with no drops. It's kind of annoying really, you have to wait a full week for this. There should be some guaranteed drops in weekly dungeons. All I want is a green mask lol.

linsivvi

Ocean of Heaven on weekends is a decent way to get Mystic Mask since it gives decent xp and the occasional plus egg. Run it the entire weekend and you're bound to get a few masks.

jay23

I just reached rank 120 and got dual leaders, is there an easy way to set it up? I wanna have lu bu/ronia as my leads that show up.

linsivvi

2 light pixies turning most of my orbs into junk and a dub-lit on 2 turn counter on the 2nd floor is some kind of bullshit.... :/

J0dy77

Need some help getting through Gaia, who has a cheap team that can be used? HATE low cost dungeons and need her for Hades evo.

Althane

So... ... what are the chibi ones?

I rolled Haku, should I be happy? (I don't have normal Haku... seems like it'd be a great lead for Ronia/Shiva and... some other water monster. Siren?)

Their awakenings appear to be weaker, but I dunno.

I will get another roll shortly (need 1 more stone). Since the machine has mostly cards I don't have, I'll roll again, but.. I'm still not really sure what I want out of it.

Edit: No evo, I see. But a 3.5x boost is pretty useful, especially considering I have a Ronia that'll make a lot of the 3x boost. Ronia active just doesn't seem to do much (won't trigger Haku's leader). Hera-Ur seems useful, as does Shiva. I'll have to think about teams.

Cbajd5

2 Rolls:

incarnation of kirin, sakuya

rebel seraph lucifer

kewl i guess

Already have (well had for kirin since I ultimate evolved) the original of both though.

Got Laila and mini Karin. Laila will be nice if I ever put together a Cao Cao team. I may do another pull or two if I can scrape up the stones.

jiggle

On alt I got
Mini Karin
Mini haku
Mini haku
Mini haku
Mini Karin
Mini haku

SMH

On main

Mimi meimei
Mini sakuya
Mini Lucifer
Mimi haku
Mini sakuya
Mini metatron
Mini meimei

No Lilith or ronia for me ; ;

zoku88

Two rolls.

Sharon Meh
Mini valk . Goodbye regular valk. Hello insane amount of two prong.

I think I'll just stop. I don't trust my luck .

Also tried the highest difficulty of the Christmas dungeon. Died to pair of dubs on second floor . I should have stalled on the first floor. instead of going for that easy 25x.

EDIT : my second attempt really sucked. Got on the first floor, but it had three turns so that wasn't so bad. Then three on the next floor, two with two turn counters. I should probably just go to the lower difficulty...

jiggle

Also tried the highest difficulty of the Christmas dungeon. Died to pair of dubs on second floor . I should have stalled on the first floor. instead of going for that easy 25x.
Me too!
I had poison up too but thought I could make it

Not too keen to go back lol

xCobalt

The Christmas dungeon is pretty easy if you have 4xHP + 4x RCV. Just need a sub to deal with the Treant since it has very high defense.

Top Bottom