• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

5★
1755 Yellow Grimoire, Ars Nova (NEW)
1757 Purple Grimoire, Goetia (NEW)

Sweet, I've been wanting the Grimoire girls.

Edit: Ahh new page!
Well, for the first time I cleared Level 4 of the challenge dungeons and got about halfway through level 5. Also, have all my flower dragons sorted except for two more red flower dragons which I'll try and grab tomorrow. C'mon evo Starling and Swallowtail, come to NA!

jay23

Sweet, I've been wanting the Grimoire girls.

Edit: Ahh new page!
Well, for the first time I cleared Level 4 of the challenge dungeons and got about halfway through level 5. Also, have all my flower dragons sorted except for two more red flower dragons which I'll try and grab tomorrow. C'mon evo Starling and Swallowtail, come to NA!

If you have shiva/top droiddragon you can sweep floors 6-8 in challenge 5. I know those piis can be a bitch.

Don't think Dark Insect is coming until after North Star collab, so probably have to hold material until the 24th.
This makes me sad. I'm so ready to try out Starling. Though I don't think I've noticed anybody on my friends list with Skuld. I'll need to get on that before I can actually test the team.

How long have you been playing? I've gotten 4 free puzzdroids in the last 700+ days.

Today is Day 132 for me and I'm on Rank 132 also, I'm still feeling fresh to PAD, even though four months have already passed. Time sure has flown!

Edit: I do have a Puzzdroid!!! I thought I didn't have one! Sweet :) for some reason I was thinking puzzdroids were just some special dragon haha
Edit2: They are dragons actually lol

jay23

What team is that with shiva/top droiddragon?

No particular team

You can use Shiva or droiddragon on any team, their active skill allows you to sweep floors 6-8. Just make sure you have enough orbs to kill everything in one hit.

I used Shiva on my lu bu/ ronia team.

Jagernaut

I had a good day. Only took 6 Hera Sowilo runs to get 2 dark jewels and ultimate evolved my Fagan to Dark/Light. Then I fed him a dark Noel and a fire Noel and got a Super exp bonus to instantly max level him.

czXf3vU.jpg

J0dy77

Beelzebub continues her march across content:

oURBRWe.jpg

I'm probably going to swap out Ceres for GZL if I make any further runs. A bit more burst on Kanetsugu might be better. I was able to clear the one character bind with a heal row match.

Jagernaut

I just tried out my max skilled Krishna in weekend dungeon legend. Increased fire orb drop in a tricolor dungeon is ridiculous. He has a lot of potential, I'm just missing some good rem 5 turn orb changers like Chiyome and Fire Valk. I have to use Gigas and Homura as well as my Ares, so team rcv is low.

I just tried out my max skilled Krishna in weekend dungeon legend. Increased fire orb drop in a tricolor dungeon is ridiculous. He has a lot of potential, I'm just missing some good rem 5 turn orb changers like Chiyome and Fire Valk. I have to use Gigas and Homura as well as my Ares, so team rcv is low.
Yeah, RBG Indian 2.0 gods are really fun on tricolors. I lack Chiyome/RValk as well so I'm packing higher RCV subs like Ame, Uriel, Laila to make up for Gigas' negative RCV. The autoheals also help.

I just need a Yamato (and his 3 SBs) for a Krishna team with increased skyfall on turn one.

Jagernaut

Yeah, RBG Indian 2.0 gods are really fun on tricolors. I lack Chiyome/RValk as well so I'm packing higher RCV subs like Ame, Uriel, Laila to make up for Gigas' negative RCV. The autoheals also help.

I just need a Yamato (and his 3 SBs) for a Krishna team with increased skyfall on turn one.

I have Ame and Yamato. I'll try to max skill Yamato when we get that survey dungeon. I have the materials ready for his ultimate.

linsivvi

Oh yeah, that won't work at all.

Actually it does, with the right subs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE4vBZij6jM

I don't have Ronia so Grape Dragon allows me to survive the god binds. It takes longer but the concept is still the same.

What didn't work was that we don't have DBZ characters. You need to kill DQ Hera in 1 turn when her hp is under 29%, and the guy used 2xGravity, the DBZ guy and 1xLucifer. I used 3xGravity+Lucifer+Haku and that's still not enough.

tr4656

Actually it does, with the right subs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE4vBZij6jM

I don't have Ronia so Grape Dragon allows me to survive the god binds. It takes longer but the concept is still the same.

What didn't work was that we don't have DBZ characters. You need to kill DQ Hera in 1 turn when her hp is under 29%, and the guy used 2xGravity, the DBZ guy and 1xLucifer. I used 3xGravity+Lucifer+Haku and that's still not enough.

That sounds like death to play.

linsivvi

That sounds like death to play.

LOL, it surely does. It's the last dungeon I can't clear so I was prepared to spend the whole day and up to 5 stones to do it. Killed Hera-Ur after about an hour, took a break and came back to find out DQ Hera is impossible without Android 17. Athena is the same deal too, the remaining bosses are all doable.

tr4656

LOL, it surely does. It's the last dungeon I can't clear so I was prepared to spend the whole day and up to 5 stones to do it. Killed Hera-Ur after about an hour, took a break and came back to find out DQ Hera is impossible without Android 17. Athena is the same deal too, the remaining bosses are all doable.

I personally just used Anubis since that's the only "reliable" way.

I finally got my red jewel. It's taken forever to get this one. I got it on my 8th run today, and probably my 20th try overall. I've had plenty of luck with the other colors, but the red one eluded me. Time to wake up Kagu!

Do you need Kushi to deal with Hera's preemptive? I may give some of the later levels a shot with Anubis, but I don't have ideal subs.

tr4656

I finally got my red jewel. It's taken forever to get this one. I got it on my 8th run today, and probably my 20th try overall. I've had plenty of luck with the other colors, but the red one eluded me. Time to wake up Kagu!

Do you need Kushi to deal with Hera's preemptive? I may give some of the later levels a shot with Anubis, but I don't have ideal subs.

I used Kushi but DMeta works better since color.

So, I've had a max awoken Crazed Beelzebub for a while but never even used him yet. After reading all the praise, I figured I'd try him out in TEC. This was my very first time trying the Ronia/Beelzebub combo instead of the usual Ro Bu team. I actually used a friend Beelz instead of using mine for no particular reason.

o_O

AVDVJy5.jpg

Currently questioning my decision to +297 DTron instead of Beelz...

Edit: oops left off a code bracket for the image

razterik

Dark Insect looks like it might actually run concurrently with North Star collab. Sweet! Now I have something to do after getting the stone from the collab. Max skill Cyclone Devil Dragon is pretty good, especially paired with Byakko.

Finally hypermaxed ama!

What image host are you using? I can never see your stuff, but maybe it's a problem on my end.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Your orb matching skills must be godlike if you can pull off Anubis in a reliable way in such a Dungeon, respect.

TsuXna

Dark Insect looks like it might actually run concurrently with North Star collab. Sweet! Now I have something to do after getting the stone from the collab. Max skill Cyclone Devil Dragon is pretty good, especially paired with Byakko.

What image host are you using? I can never see your stuff, but maybe it's a problem on my end.
Is it fine now?

Uthred

Havent really been keeping track of PAD for a while, I was going to ask who mechanically does one want from the HnK REM when I realised I basically want all of them.

cw_sasuke

Havent really been keeping track of PAD for a while, I was going to ask who mechanically does one want from the HnK REM when I realised I basically want all of them.
Your stones are already spent.

Jagernaut

Cleared Challenge Lv 7 with RoBeez team. Don't think I can beat 8-10.

Having. 2 max skilled Ronia on the team is nice so I can alternate Ronias. Drawn Joker was very useful, especially against Isis who created a lot of light orbs. I brought Isis below 50% accidentally and had to kill her without skills. Beez 2 prongs did the job.

cw_sasuke

A couple hours left for the current Challenge Dungeon..still have to face Lvl 5 and 6, but i dont think i will make it in time. I think i will just burn stamina for nothing, the event made me realize on which subs i have to work though...really need to Ult Evo and Max Awaken Odin, would make stalling much easier.

That Snow Globe Dragon would be so nice for Ronia though :-/
Especially if that update comes around...makes me think i should just orb for it. Hmm...

Which takes me to my next point. I really cant reallocate any resources to my "new" teams before i feel satisfied with the ones i started before. So Ronia and Athena are sitting on a bench now and waiting till im satisfied with U%Y and GZL lol. I have been working on GZL to get the team Wednesday Mask dungeon ready ( max anti skill lock and having ADK orb changer ready on round 1)....if i can pull it off next week...lets say it would be a mayor achievement for me. Finally Ult Evoing my Marine Rider for the GZL team and Kushi for UY/GZL would more or less mean i could move on.

Is the drop on the final stage Sacred Mask room guaranteed ?

Top Bottom