• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

Jagernaut

Finally..

tumblr_nj9g158Bme1srgzyyo1_540.jpg

I just finished evolving my Awoken Neptune, just need 2 dark jewels for D/L Fagan.

So... I need help deciding whether to focus on my Kirin team or stop and focus on this GGY team.

GGY/Artemis/Mei Mei/Gronia/Liu Bei/GGY

9 skill boosts. 6 green rows. Everything hypermaxed nets me 26k hp and 6k rcv (with leaders bonus) + 1k auto heal.

Jagernaut

So... I need help deciding whether to focus on my Kirin team or stop and focus on this GGY team.

GGY/Artemis/Mei Mei/Gronia/Liu Bei/GGY

9 skill boosts. 6 green rows. Everything hypermaxed nets me 26k hp and 6k rcv (with leaders bonus) + 1k auto heal.

Artemis and Mei Mei won't benefit from GGY's leader skill at all since they are not dragon or physical. Stick to Kirin until you get better subs.

Artemis and Mei Mei won't benefit from GGY's leader skill at all since they are not dragon or physical. Stick to Kirin until you get better subs.

Oh for some reason I thought it was Dragon or God. Oops. :-(

What about: GGY/Karin(b/g)/Liu Bei/Canopus/Gronia/GGY

27k hp, 1.5k autoheal, 7k rcv, 5 rows, 8 skill boost.

I can always run Draggie instead of Karin. Karin isn't ideal but this team seems decent?

razterik

Oh for some reason I thought it was Dragon or God. Oops. :-(

What about: GGY/Karin(b/g)/Liu Bei/Canopus/Gronia/GGY

27k hp, 1.5k autoheal, 7k rcv, 5 rows, 8 skill boost.

I can always run Draggie instead of Karin. Karin isn't ideal but this team seems decent?

It's not terrible but probably not going to do anything that Kirin can do better with the same dedication.

I hate Hera Beorc's dungeon so fucking much right now. Been trying to clear the Hera Challenge in JP for the free green jewel and have failed at least a dozen times. Kirin gets me all the way to the end easily as long as I'm not orb trolled too bad, but I either get hosed by Leviathan's skill bind or die trying to outlast the light absorb. Even made it past a couple times and ate Jupiter Genesis after skyfalls. Seething with rage.

Got two invades in four runs today. I was able to finally evolve my Light Valkyrie, and I'll keep the spare for Beelzebub. Hopefully I'll have similar luck with Kanetsugu on Saturday.

It's not terrible but probably not going to do anything that Kirin can do better with the same dedication.

I hate Hera Beorc's dungeon so fucking much right now. Been trying to clear the Hera Challenge in JP for the free green jewel and have failed at least a dozen times. Kirin gets me all the way to the end easily as long as I'm not orb trolled too bad, but I either get hosed by Leviathan's skill bind or die trying to outlast the light absorb. Even made it past a couple times and ate Jupiter Genesis after skyfalls. Seething with rage.

Yeah. I feel the same about not getting anything more than I already can get out of Kirin. I have a lot of Kirin options at this point.

But I kinda want something different for certain dungeons.

J0dy77

anybody willing to coment on the HnK mobs, come on theorypadders lol.

Nothing really impresses me. It seems with every collab the gold eggs are ridiculously rare and no one ever runs the leads as a result. I would like to get the fire/dark devil for his orb switch but not a must have by any stretch.

Ok so this must be getting annoying but I've got ANOTHER team idea since my box is so full of green subs (pls gungho let me roll Verdandi or Osiris).

Green Sonia/Melon Dragon/Dragon Shogun/Canopus/Liu Bei/Gronia

hypermaxed gives: 25k hp, 20k rcv, 9 skill boosts, 6 green rows, 6 green enhance orbs, 5 two prong, 3 dark rows :)_:). Is this decent for a Sonia team? I'm not really sure how Red Sonia teams compare.

edit: Woah, just discovered you can chain morning stars together now. That makes Lucifer a lot better imo.

tr4656

Ok so this must be getting annoying but I've got ANOTHER team idea since my box is so full of green subs (pls gungho let me roll Verdandi or Osiris).

Green Sonia/Melon Dragon/Dragon Shogun/Canopus/Liu Bei/Gronia

hypermaxed gives: 25k hp, 20k rcv, 9 skill boosts, 6 green rows, 6 green enhance orbs, 5 two prong, 3 dark rows :)_:). Is this decent for a Sonia team? I'm not really sure how Red Sonia teams compare.

edit: Woah, just discovered you can chain morning stars together now. That makes Lucifer a lot better imo.
Could use a couple more rows but looks decent.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
No evolved drops from the dungeon. Terrible.

One of the reason i just cant bother with most of the skill up process at this point, imo its one of the worst parts of the game. It will be a bit less worse if we get the Overflow stamina update....

razterik

Mid month JP event announced with 8th Challenge dungeon set. Guess they are moving to biweekly instead of monthly. Piis for days. Wonder when they'll increase the rate in coin dungeons, because they're barely worth running at this point.

Tried to Spatula Challenge Hera-Sowilo, died cause I played the fight too safe. Who knew she gave you so much free time to pound on her below 50% health.

J0dy77

Finally ult. Evo'd Ronia. The pal points and requests are already pouring in.

I thought my +297 Horus was going to be a PAL point train, had him up for months with a drop in overall PAL pulls. Switched to Athena in first slot and Beelzebub in second slot and it is raining pulls around here. I'm logging in to 18 people using my leads. I haven't seen that many since Valk was the queen of farming and everyone ran her.

On the complaint side, I understand why everyone has Athena up and uses her but I really wish there was more variety on my friend list. I can have up to 20 Athena in my list on the weekends.

I wish that too except because my endless supply of LTrons has been replaced by Athenas and Ronias, I even changed Bad Luci to DF so I wouldn't run out of easy farming leaders.

jay23

I average like maybe 40 pal points a day :( only negative of having too many high level friends. Nobody wants your ronia unless she's hypermaxed haha.

tr4656

I average like maybe 40 pal points a day :( only negative of having too many high level friends. Nobody wants your ronia unless she's hypermaxed haha.
The other problem is that being too high level makes you get no pal points because no one sees you.

jay23

That's why you make a Beelzebub. Those Ronia would be all over you.

That's the plan, but getting all those jewels will be tough. I'm missing blue, green, and purple.

Man these conditional technical dungeons suck, I don't have any water monsters with subtype.

Jagernaut

My main Ronia is max skilled and +235. So close to raking in those pal points. Will be my first hyper maxed card.

linsivvi

Nothing worse than clearing the first 4 floors of challenge 7, then realized I wrongly bought Lex Luthor instead of Darkseid to the fight, then missed a dark orb match and so killed by Ra when it only had a few hp left....

Jagernaut

Just beat Challenge Lv 5 with a Beelzebub/Ronia team. Dill Sirius and Beez crushed the high dragons with their double 2-prongs but couldn't crack the defense of the pys. I had to burn 1 Ronia when I faced 3 pys at once.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Man these high HP teams.....reeally lacking that department. Though my current Athena team can get to +20k ....but 34K, thats nice.

Also have to take on Challenge 5 at some point...but 10 stages with those high def enemies, this will take some time lol.

J0dy77

Just beat Challenge Lv 5 with a Beelzebub/Ronia team. Dill Sirius and Beez crushed the high dragons with their double 2-prongs but couldn't crack the defense of the pys. I had to burn 1 Ronia when I faced 3 pys at once.

Think I got lucky on challenge 5. I never had more than one pii and just picked them off last. Like you said, tpa destroys the high dragons.

Top Bottom