• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

hermit7

Given the SDR farming I'm wondering if I should drop the inherits on the dios army and just plop the SDR's on them at this point. It'll keep me from having to inherit on to them if I need SDR protection and I don't run anything with them that would need more than 2 SDR's worth of coverage.

I just had a lucky string and went 4/5 so I can SDR the Dios's for either side. All that's left is to SDR Australis and Grodin to have both sides fully protected without needing inherits.

Gotten 7 I think of farming. Pretty brainless with Sara and board changers.

I threw them all on my radra team, though I am not sure how many I really need on that team. I doubt I need any on Isis or Indra so I may throw some on Sara and friends.

why am I getting all these free pys

I didn't ask for this, I have nothing to use them on

max skill isis and persephone I guess

I know you can supposedly go above 50 messages in your mailbox but the big red letters scare me.

Bladelaw

why am I getting all these free pys

I didn't ask for this, I have nothing to use them on

max skill isis and persephone I guess

I know you can supposedly go above 50 messages in your mailbox but the big red letters scare me.
Basically so gifts don't force you over the limit. still I'd definitely max Isis and Awoken Persephone is a solid choice too.

I'm looking at making an Awoken Umi/Yama team since both accounts on NA have him and it's a bit more fun to play than Myr.
My A team is a bit more optimal and it's the best home for the blue Sherias I can think of.

Here's my team:
Awoken U/Y
Blue Sherias
Sarasvati
Awoken Isis
Awoken Orochi

Alt:
Awoken U/Y
Blue Sherias
Awoken Isis
Amon
Alrescha

b33r

I just skyfalled a heart cross on sopdet lol. She was on 2, made a row and a prong, if that didn't kill her next turn would of been easy. Then of course rng. I'm not even mad

Bladelaw

Today is Star Den Day. I'm taking a break from farming SDR's for plusses (mostly to replace the ones I burned on making the SDR teams lol).

My block is 5pm USEast I'll be running for most if not all hour.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Trying to chip this stupid green contact dragon boss under 50% for his resolve...

CJQFptW.png

And I'm like
ZEicu6j.jpg

Bladelaw

Trying to chip this stupid green contact dragon boss under 50% for his resolve...

And I'm like

Question: Why aren't you leading with Ana Typhon?

I'd rejigger the team to look like:
Anaphon
Nobunaga
Balanced Akechi (over god/devil type)
Grape Dragon
Awoken Yomi

You don't get the balance/dragon bonus from anaphon on Yomi but the TE and the full board enhance should make up for it. It'll also be easier to find friends (especially since I keep anaphon in slot 1).

hermit7

Today is Star Den Day. I'm taking a break from farming SDR's for plusses (mostly to replace the ones I burned on making the SDR teams lol).

My block is 5pm USEast I'll be running for most if not all hour.
how many sdr have you gotten?

I have gotten around 9 right now but I would like a few more for other teams.

Bladelaw

how many sdr have you gotten?

I have gotten around 9 right now but I would like a few more for other teams.

12 so far. I had a really good streak yesterday, 3 in a row and 4/5 runs on that stamina bar. I'm avoiding stoning because I feel like I'm going to whale pretty hard on the FF collab.

I'm still trying to decide if I should just say fuck it and SDR both sides of the team so I can drop all the inherits on the subs. I figure it'll save me coins and tans down the line since I seem to be perpetually short on tans. I'm planning on using SDR's on most of my Krishna team since that team is so orb hungry and pretty susceptible to skill delay + gravity attacks (basically Awoken Shiva and Kagu suck).

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The primary reason is that my main's team that I co-op with this is all devils. 2 Zuoh's, a Jize, Sheen. The only dark balance/dragon I have on that acct is Satsuki

Also for co-op purposes with randos on the discord server I feel like it's easier to just throw up a generic "dark row" rather than try to find anaphon partners. A lot easier to make blobs than try and heart cross meta with pub players I've found.

hermit7

12 so far. I had a really good streak yesterday, 3 in a row and 4/5 runs on that stamina bar. I'm avoiding stoning because I feel like I'm going to whale pretty hard on the FF collab.

I'm still trying to decide if I should just say fuck it and SDR both sides of the team so I can drop all the inherits on the subs. I figure it'll save me coins and tans down the line since I seem to be perpetually short on tans. I'm planning on using SDR's on most of my Krishna team since that team is so orb hungry and pretty susceptible to skill delay + gravity attacks (basically Awoken Shiva and Kagu suck).

Yeah I will probably take your approach and throw them on Saras team. Skuld and andromeda mainly. Maybe a couple on Isis.

I like hat they are farmable because I would hate to throw 25k mp on each when I could use so many.

I am will one stone a bit on stamina if only because I don't pull much in collabs and my teams are reasonable for the moment.

Bladelaw

I have 5 rolls saved up for the FF collab and I plan on grabbing a pack if I don't get something shiny. I'll be happy with Y'shtola, Penelo, any 6*.

My current SDR farming plan is this:
Monday: farm up 2 of each colored golem in the Monday day dungeon. All remaining Stam will go to farming SDR.
Tuesday: farm up all the Gold Keepers I'll need to evo Mech Zeus, remaining stamina going to SDR farm.

I need to get in some mech god skill up farming too. I need 2 more skillups on Antares and a full set for alrescha and Pollux. I might do that Monday night since the coin Dungeon rotation must be coming up soon.

LiQuid!

I wish instead of STTD and [shitty +egg dungeon that nobody does cause it sucks] they split +egg dungeons into the three stats and had all the trash monsters drop that stat. That way I could catch my +hp eggs up on both my accounts cause that's the one stat that I'm sorely lacking and getting more +RCV eggs makes me want to throw my phone.

idk you could make an Excel spreadsheet and organize your eggs that way just a thought.

anyway after being kind of OK with not completing the Descended Challenge completely on a whim I decided what the hell, let's try Star Justice and crushed him ;___;

Already had the boss drop from one of the dailies but it was nice to clear the challenge with hours to go.

Also I wish there were a reliable way to farm blue mythlits. I need like 6 to start a cute Sarasvati team but every time I run an evo guerrilla or Friday dungeon I end up with yellow or something. :(

LiQuid!

Where da rollz at folks?

Waiting til Cecil day myself, tho expectations are veeeeeeeeeeeery low. The amount of troll gold in this collabo is threatening.

W-00

Got the free rolls and didn't wait at all (since their rates aren't changed by the daily bonuses). I got Rain on my main and Aemo on my alt. I think those are bad enough that I'll just not roll anymore in the collab and save stones for PCGF and the Heroine REM.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Free pull - Onion Knight

Sadly i dont have use for him - but 3 SBR are not too bad.

Kinda wanna roll for Noctis or Tifa - but just saw that there is a Widsom King Godfest incoming.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Okay said screw the Godfest because i likely would pull the same dupes again anyway.

Pulled 3 times on the FF Banner.

Y'shtola, Yuna and Cloud.

Seems pretty good. I think.

Quantum

I can't complain:

memorial pull: terra

did not have from previous rage rolls

yolo (do we still call it that) pull:

Tifa

I think I might not have to spend money this go- around but with a new pantheon in two days and a REM that I'm missing a few from I might be tempted to throw a pack.

Main pulled a dupe Sephiroth, alt got Penelo. Of course if those results were switched they might see more use. Penelo could be useful on my main since I don't have a Grodin there. Might make a couple pulls but I'm not chasing anything,

Bladelaw

I pulled a bit with more planned on lightning day.
Main:
Memorial: Onion Knight
Pulls: Shantotto, Squall (2), Zidane, Penelo, Rain, Ace, Vivi, rinoa, Y'shtola
Still chasing Sephiroth and Lighting

Alt:
Memorial: Tifa
Yolo: Cecil

Because of course that's how this works.

LiQuid!

Ah I didn't know the mem pulls weren't effected by daily rates. Went ahead and pulled both accts.

Alt got Rinoa, not noteworthy but at least it's not the most useless card I guess.

Main got DUPE ZIDANE. Literally the only other card I had from the first time this collab rolled around and the trolliest troll gold. Thanks GH!

J0dy77

Got the free rolls and didn't wait at all (since their rates aren't changed by the daily bonuses). I got Rain on my main and Aemo on my alt. I think those are bad enough that I'll just not roll anymore in the collab and save stones for PCGF and the Heroine REM.

Where is everyone seeing that the free roll isn't influenced by the increase drop rate? Didn't see it anywhere on the FB page.

hermit7

There seems to be a big increase in gold eggs compared to previous collabs.

Rolled 12 times which is a lot I will admit, but I rolled 9 golds in that span.

Cecil &
Sephiroth back to back.
Tifa
Terra
Onion knight (free)
A bunch others that I don't know the name of.

Literally at one point rolled 6 in a row of golds. Got one silver and rolled one last time for tifa. If i had rolled more silvers I would have stopped then.

b33r

Memorial pull was Terra, seems like the skill could be useful for something. She would also make a perfect Tsubaki sub and I pulled her recently. I'll keep it at least.

There seems to be a big increase in gold eggs compared to previous collabs.

Rolled 12 times which is a lot I will admit, but I rolled 9 golds in that span.

Cecil &
Sephiroth back to back.
Tifa
Terra
Onion knight (free)
A bunch others that I don't know the name of.

Literally at one point rolled 6 in a row of golds. Got one silver and rolled one last time for tifa. If i had rolled more silvers I would have stopped then.
Troll gold eggs. Most those rolls sell for just 4k MP and even the 6* sells for 6k.

Illucio

Banned
Memorial roll was aemo shit.

First stone roll was Lightning (same as last collab) then later on Tifa, Yuna, Cloud, and Sephiroth.

Not bad. For the 70 stones I saved up. Bought a 20 pack and went in again:
Lightning on first roll (again), dupe Tifa, Noctis and 2 of those y'tsa things.

So overall. I already had all of the 6 stars except for cecil since last collab, this collab I just ended up with dupes. I didn't roll much though and at least I have things to play with. Rip Cecil your my favorite FF game but Kain is my favorite character.

hermit7

Troll gold eggs. Most those rolls sell for just 4k MP and even the 6* sells for 6k.

I figured that was the case, but sephiroth and Cecil back to back are nice and tifa a few later was also nice.

I sold most of them because their evoes aren't very good.

I like the board change for Cecil and sephiroth seems more useful than anything.

divusrex

My 4 rolls (including the free roll): Wol, Rinoa (#2), Noctis, Rain (#3)

I sold Rinoa and Rain since I got them the last year during the FF collaboration.

To everyone who rolled crappy silvers and the troll gold, keep them until tomorrow afternoon. YamaP (PAD game producer) is going to roll in the collaboration and buff whatever he pulls. Given the pull rates, it will hopefully work in our favor *fingers crossed*.

Rasamune

Neo Member
Memorial roll was Auron. Bleh. Almost wanna sell him (but I won't)

Gonna save my stones for the Lightning rate increase; I'm sure I won't actually roll her but I think it's worth a shot (esp. since my NA account is so lacking in buttons)

Bladelaw

I apparently rolled another Cecil during my morning binge. I'm thinking of making a dark resist cheese team dark TPA focused.

Thinking Cecil, Cecil, Lumiel (bind clear), Awoken Haku, Satsuki
45% dark damage resist so I can ignore DQ Hera in arena and 3 heart makers on the team in the Cecils. Should be fun to play with at least.

Kwhit10

I like the fixed team descend it's pretty fun. Let's me play teams I never get to try based on my own box. Slight learning curve to some of them since their play is different than my go to teams.

Aesnath

How likely is it to roll the featured 6* on this collab? Like worth going all-in if I want a Cecil, or should I just roll a few times and see what happens?

Cecil just seems really solid for a few reasons--time extends for gremory and an alternate lead when I need something that can beat combo shields (I have persephone and satsuki when I want to operate from that perspective).

In general, it seems as though rolling for 6* monsters is poor decision.

J0dy77

Accidentally rolled once thinking i was using the free roll and got Tidus (dupe), actual free roll when i was paying attention was Shantoto. /sigh.

Top Bottom