• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PvZ Garden Warfare PS4/PS3 |OT| Over-Delivering On Value

Incredibly tempted to get this, just not sure I can justify it when I just got TLOU (and am playing the MP), and still want to reach G10 in Titanfall.

jengo

After messing with the PC version for free the last 2 days, I think I'll really miss mouse/keyboard controls as I move to my preordered PS4 version.

fernoca

Well had this day one on Xbox One. But no longer have a One...so, just preordered this on PS4.

Preorder costumes already downloaded, game's downloading along Diablo III. Everything's set for tuesday when I return from work at 2AM this will be ready to play, then Diablo III after 3AM.

Megatron

Is there online co op for this? For all modes?

tempted to pre buy but want to wait for the $10 off Cheetos code. Anyone see them yet?

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
will give it a shot on Origin before dipping in on the PS4 version.
Just did that now. I am impressed. I love the style and look of the game. And it's fun too! Buying it for ps4 for sure.

Streaming the PC version with a controller now

Twitch.tv/thetrinitrin

vypek

I can't believe I didn't think to get this digitally so I could pre-load. Anxiously waiting Tuesday when Amazon should deliver my copy.

REV 09

Didn't realize pc had a free 3 day trial until this thread. Playing now, it looks a lot better on pc than xb1. Game is still great wherever though.

Soi-Fong

Didn't realize pc had a free 3 day trial until this thread. Playing now, it looks a lot better on pc than xb1. Game is still great wherever though.

Lol That shouldn't be too surprising considering you can play with a bevy of resolutions on PC. 1440p is a beauty. :)

Got some PC gameplay since that game trial is on origin. I would get the ps4 version but I had already got the PC one for cheap. Also for some reason my friends look at it and are like mehh. I think it's the art style or that they just assume cause of the name it's gonna be generic. Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare PC Ultra Gameplay: http://youtu.be/i83e9fAPvzk

Gusto

Does anybody know if this is like the x1 version and requires PSN? I have plus but, it sucks for those that purchased it on the 360 and x1 and found out the hard way. (Little nephew)

My family of four has been playing this on PC all weekend. My wife (who never plays shooters) loves the game as do my sons. The only part I don't like is having to wait my turn to play, lol. We bought it after the second day, looking forward to checking out more of the game modes. This is one I would probably repurchase once we get a PS4. Hope you guys that are getting it enjoy it!

-MD-

ey0NoaT.png

Game delivers on value and then some.

Jas

Wasn't expecting to buy this but just played it for a couple of hours on PC since you can try it out and really liked it.

Just bought it on PS4, between this and Diablo I'm set until Destiny, haha.

alterno69

Banned
Tia game is awesome for all ages, my 8 year old loves it, he's a level 50 i think after two months of play. The game is really fun to play.

XBP

I'm debating on whether to get this on PS3 or not. I'm not sure if there will be a good enough user base on it.

Clipse

So how does Boss Mode work for the PS4 version? Not seeing much information online about it other than it uses the PlayStation App somehow?

Liberty4all

Banned
So how does Boss Mode work for the PS4 version? Not seeing much information online about it other than it uses the PlayStation App somehow?

I went looking for info on this too. I think you can play Boss Mode right from your console (and even jump into the match you have been commanding!). Alternatively you can use a tablet. I'm assuming there are Android and IOS apps for it ...

Liberty4all

Banned
LOL

And I guess PopCap was contractually obligated NOT to talk about.

http://youtu.be/a56t8z0eEIQ
(around the 5 minute mark)

Either way, I got this preordered.

PS4 owners are getting a heck of a deal regardless with all the DLC included (IMHO).

It's ironic in a way ... I'm buying old games on my next gen console (also grabbing Diablo III) but I'm happy as punch getting the "definitive" version.

I'm super hyped for Tuesday.

eznark

Banned
Played the free 72 hours on Origin and immediately preordered it on ps4. Game is rad (but I have enough PC games to play, so ps4 it is.)

Top Bottom