• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PvZ Garden Warfare PS4/PS3 |OT| Over-Delivering On Value

Vestax

Banned
PS4 owners are getting a heck of a deal regardless with all the DLC included.

I'm super hyped for Tuesday.

I saw this video researching on whether the game would hit the PS4 or not, prior to selling my XB1.

Agreed. The game is tons of fun, and it has a very fair micro transactions system. Hyped as well!

FacelessSamurai

..but cry so much I wish I had some
PS4 owners are getting a heck of a deal regardless with all the DLC included (IMHO).

It's ironic in a way ... I'm buying old games on my next gen console (also grabbing Diablo III) but I'm happy as punch getting the "definitive" version.

I'm super hyped for Tuesday.

All the DLC has been free on Xbone and 360 btw, so you are not getting more for less on PS3/PS4

Liberty4all

Banned
All the DLC has been free on Xbone and 360 btw, so you are not getting more for less on PS3/PS4

I didn't realize that. Regardless, it's nice getting it all from day 1 =) .

I'm assuming then they make money on the microtransactions in game to push out DLC for free?

FacelessSamurai

..but cry so much I wish I had some
I didn't realize that. Regardless, it's nice getting it all from day 1 =) .

I'm assuming then they make money on the microtransactions in game to push out DLC for free?

You can buy coins with money to buy packs to unlock items or character skins, or just farm it by playing the game. Honestly you can get coins so fast that I haven't had the need to spend money on the game.

Liberty4all

Banned
Oh nice. I thought I'd heard the X1 version required online for all modes but I guess I was wrong.

Don't quote me on it .... but I was watching youtube videos the other day and I'm pretty sure I heard there is a 4 plyr couch mode. I'm sure somebody else can confirm.

Vestax

Banned
What made you decide to sell your XB1?

It was disappointment to me overall. The TV integration was not up to my expectations and the Kinect very unreliable. That's not to say its a bad console, it's just personal expectations. The PS4 feels more like the 360 for gaming, and I thoroughly enjoyed my 360.

Loomba

I preloaded this on my US account and it said like "1 day remaining" then I went on my UK account and the timer went up to "3 days remaining" (I presume the UK release date). Has this happened to anyone else?

I preloaded this on my US account and it said like "1 day remaining" then I went on my UK account and the timer went up to "3 days remaining" (I presume the UK release date). Has this happened to anyone else?

Same with me, I'm assuming I just need to unlock it with the USA Account tomorrow and it'll stay unlocked across accounts.

so ive preordered this from uk psn sotre for ps4, it has a 3 day countdown, does it download itself before that as i get an error if i try to download it manually?

RE_Player

Just got the game in mail and played my first match. Very fun. Not really into a lot of competitive shooters but I like the pace and feel of the game.

Seventy5

Are there bots? Just afraid I won't be able to find people to play with months down the line.
I have this preloaded and I'm staying up to play it tonight. Can't wait. I have no friends that I know of getting it, so PLEASE add me on PSN if you're looking for new friends. Name is the same on PSN.

My preload is complete and ready to go as well. I'll probably hop right into split-screen co-op with my wife before going into the full MP mode.

Looks like this unlocks at 9:00 PM, pacific, too.

carlos

can someone tell me later if trophies can be unlocked for both players in local play?
so stupid that sony still hasn't made that a standard feature...

can someone tell me later if trophies can be unlocked for both players in local play?
so stupid that sony still hasn't made that a standard feature...

Great question and I have the same question for Diablo 3. Guess I'll find out tonight as no one has an answer.

JPS Kai

Correct. Splitscreen is only for Garden Ops.

Also, everything requires you to be online.

Garden Ops may also require you to be online if it's anything like the Xbox versions of the game. Hope a reviewer can confirm.

If you're looking for a deal, Target will be selling specially marked bags of cheetos that include Chester Cheetah DLC as well as a coupon for $10 off Garden Warfare.

Soi-Fong

Garden Ops may also require you to be online if it's anything like the Xbox versions of the game. Hope a reviewer can confirm.

If you're looking for a deal, Target will be selling specially marked bags of cheetos that include Chester Cheetah DLC as well as a coupon for $10 off Garden Warfare.

Do they start selling today or tomorrow?

My copy arrived early
thank you based future shop

If anyone wants to play gardens & graveyards I'm on ps4 my psn is Hurt_and_Scared

Soktos

Dang. This game was never on my radar until I saw this thread. Now I am interested... very interested.

Although I just ordered Diablo 3... not sure if I have room for this one too.

Top Bottom