• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quarantine Mafia |OT| The Contagion is spreading.

Faddy

Banned
So 16/20 votes are on Sawneeks or Nakito.

Sawneeks in the lead because he reached 8 votes first.

4 players with votes elsewhere

Swamped
Burbeting
Natiko (can't vote for himself)

acohrs (0)
ccs 105 (475)
acohrs 128 (431)

karkador (0)
ourobolus 255 (317)

ccs (2)
acohrs 431 (473)
ourobolus 583 (959)
11037 638
swamped 915

ourobolus (0)
swamped 440 (504)
exmachina64 871 (995)

sawneeks (8)
acohrs 473
ccs 475
theexodu5 515
kalor 773
lone_prodigy 775
zippedpinhead 866
melonrabbit 870
exmachina64 995

natiko (8)
faddy 482
swamped 504 (915)
kawl_usc 564
fat4all 700
karkador 723
sawneeks 734
franconp 735 (974)
verelios 922
franconp 993
ourobolus 997

css (0)
11037 634 (638)

burbeting (0)
natiko 763 (969)

swamped (1)
burbeting 793

faddy (1)
natiko 969
franconp 974 (993)

Voting tool can be found [HERE]

Time Left:
tur_1485381600.png

Natiko

Banned
I understand the appeal of CCS based on his claim but he's not the best choice by any metric. CCS has sandbagged town as town in two straight games. I would pick just about anyone over him.

Faddy

Banned
I considered it but his play hasn't given me reason to think that he would use Director wisely, even if his role is suitable for it

My read is CCS doesn't make it past the night.

I believe every word of his role claim and he gave too much away.

Sawneeks

Banned
My read is CCS doesn't make it past the night.

I believe every word of his role claim and he gave too much away.

?

If you believe every word of his claim then you know he's bulletproof right? He can't die tonight unless Scum have a Strongman.

CCS

Banned
Maybe acohrs and CCS will show back up to talk about rugby.

So, who would you say is favourite for the six nations? It's got to be between England and Ireland, but it's difficult to pick which. England have a lot of injuries to key players so I'm maybe leaning towards Ireland.

Faddy

Banned
?

If you believe every word of his claim then you know he's bulletproof right? He can't die tonight unless Scum have a Strongman.

Bulletproof from town and scum but that would be broke as all hell.

Screw this, I'm not going to hide like a coward.

I should be director. Why?

Because I'm perfect for it.

Why?

Because I'm town. But that's not enough.

So why?

I am bulletproof. I cannot be infected. According to my role PM, I am immune to Araxia and can heal from death. I can only die in the incinerator (which I assume is lynching).

Who am I?

I am a mutant. I was a scientist, but an experiment went wrong (or right?). I was working with the other scientists to try and make use of my mutation when the quarantine began.

I CAN SAVE YOU. I CAN SAVE YOU ALL. TRUST ME. PLEASE.

His enemy tipped his hat earlier in the thread.

Yes, but it ends up with Infected early in the game, when it's less dangerous in Infected's hands, and Town can easily lynch to get rid of the power.

I'm pleading with you now, as ridiculous as this is - Town is going to lose when this ends up in Infected's hands later on.

Throw the ring into the fire

later

To be clear, I think we must assume that "Infected" is the thing we need to focus on lynching/killing with fire. That' the goal of the game. My wonder is if there are players who are aligned on the enemy side, with the goal of spreading the disease, that are not themselves carrying disease. Does that make sense?

Kark is going to burn the shit out of him

Natiko

Banned
Saw - if you're elected do you have some sort of idea of how you'll handle the theoretical risk of you becoming Infected?

Faddy

Banned
Even with my theory I'm still not on board with throwing away Director. The votes could be useful in the future and the prominent role gives the game for life and therefore more chance at reads

Karkador

Banned
Even with my theory I'm still not on board with throwing away Director. The votes could be useful in the future and the prominent role gives the game for life and therefore more chance at reads

You're playing yourself, or you're scum. All one player with 3 votes does is devalue your own vote. It benefits scumteam way more than Town.

Faddy

Banned
You're playing yourself, or you're scum. All one player with 3 votes does is devalue your own vote. It benefits scumteam way more than Town.

Am I right Kark? Are you out to kill mutants?

If you have kill abilities it is good for town since infected has 1 kill and 1 infect and we only have 1 town kill. Even if we hit the infected count never goes down. Either infected needs to hit an immune player like CCS or we need extra kills from neutrals.

I'll self-vote on a specified Day if everyone comes to an agreement on which Day Phase that should be.

Which day do you think would make sense? I was thinking whoever gets director should agree for a day 5 self vote. But I'm not sure that isn't too late.

Not tomorrow or day 3 though. I'm just batting around day 4 &5...

Karkador

Banned
Am I right Kark? Are you out to kill mutants?

If you have kill abilities it is good for town since infected has 1 kill and 1 infect and we only have 1 town kill. Even if we hit the infected count never goes down. Either infected needs to hit an immune player like CCS or we need extra kills from neutrals.

Wrong

acohrs (0)
ccs 105 (475)
acohrs 128 (431)

karkador (0)
ourobolus 255 (317)

ccs (5)
acohrs 431 (473)
ourobolus 583 (959)
11037 638
swamped 915
lone_prodigy 1020
ourobolus 1021
exmachina64 1022

ourobolus (0)
swamped 440 (504)
exmachina64 871 (995)

sawneeks (6)
acohrs 473
ccs 475
theexodu5 515
kalor 773
lone_prodigy 775 (1020)
zippedpinhead 866
melonrabbit 870
exmachina64 995 (1022)

natiko (7)
faddy 482
swamped 504 (915)
kawl_usc 564
fat4all 700
karkador 723
sawneeks 734
franconp 735 (974)
verelios 922
franconp 993
ourobolus 997 (1021)

css (0)
11037 634 (638)

burbeting (0)
natiko 763 (969)

swamped (1)
burbeting 793

faddy (1)
natiko 969
franconp 974 (993)

Voting tool can be found [HERE]

Time Left:
tur_1485381600.png

CCS will never follow your rules so good luck with that. 4 at the absolute latest.

The more I think about it 4 sounds right. Town would still have enough people to "go over the head" of the director.

5 would really rely on the director not being fully araxia (if that's a thing)

Natiko

Banned
I shall follow any bond you place on me. I shall carry your burdens and keep your counsel. I shall serve until the last breath of my lungs is spent.
Okay Trump. This is the guy that purposefully picked himself over town in his last game and sided with scum. The game before that he force cleared scum and led his team to a loss for no reason at all.

Okay Trump. This is the guy that purposefully picked himself over town in his last game and sided with scum. The game before that he force cleared scum and led his team to a loss for no reason at all.

That's why I shouldn't vote for CCS.

Why should I vote for you over sawneeks? She doesn't want it, has actively voted for you. Personally, i think those two things lean town AND that she won't abuse it.

CCS

Banned

Am I not allowed to learn? I have tried to play in as helpful a way as possible this game.

Top Bottom