• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quarantine Mafia |OT| The Contagion is spreading.

acohrs

Don't know what's worse, watching The Purge Election Year from start to finish or coming back to a 3-way tie!

Also England all the way for the 6N! Swing low sweet chaaaaaaaaariot! 🎼

Natiko

Banned
That's why I shouldn't vote for CCS.

Why should I vote for you over sawneeks? She doesn't want it, has actively voted for you. Personally, i think those two things lean town AND that she won't abuse it.
I'm the safest choice. I've stated so since my first post seeking Director.

Am I not allowed to learn? I have tried to play in as helpful a way as possible this game.
You didn't bother to learn for Zelda lol You've already shown blind faith in acohrs this game too.

CCS

Banned
Don't know what's worse, watching The Purge Election Year from start to finish or coming back to a 3-way tie!

Also England all the way for the 6N! Swing low sweet chaaaaaaaaariot! 🎼

Low lie, the fields of Athenry! 🎶🎶🎶

Person who arrived at the number first gets it.

MOD:!!!!!!

Not sure how that works when someone went from a 7 to a 6. Would the first to reach 6 be there or the one that was seven the longest?

You guys would make this as difficult as possible.

As long as they didn't drop below 6 at some point after reaching there. It would be whoever got to 6 first.

acohrs (0)
ccs 105 (475)
acohrs 128 (431)

karkador (0)
ourobolus 255 (317)

ccs (6)
acohrs 431 (473)
ourobolus 583 (959)
11037 638
swamped 915
lone_prodigy 1020
ourobolus 1021
exmachina64 1022
faddy 1035

ourobolus (0)
swamped 440 (504)
exmachina64 871 (995)

sawneeks (6)
acohrs 473
ccs 475
theexodu5 515
kalor 773
lone_prodigy 775 (1020)
zippedpinhead 866
melonrabbit 870
exmachina64 995 (1022)

natiko (6)
faddy 482 (1035)
swamped 504 (915)
kawl_usc 564
fat4all 700
karkador 723
sawneeks 734
franconp 735 (974)
verelios 922
franconp 993
ourobolus 997 (1021)

css (0)
11037 634 (638)

burbeting (0)
natiko 763 (969)

swamped (1)
burbeting 793

faddy (1)
natiko 969
franconp 974 (993)

You guys would make this as difficult as possible.

As long as they didn't drop below 6 at some point after reaching there. It would be whoever got to 6 first.

So sawneeks has been at 6 first, but natiko was at seven longest and then went to six. So it would be sawneeks.

Or "hypothesis thetically". If natiko goes to six, then sawneeks to 6 then natiko to 7 and then back to six. Sawneeks would be the winner?

Sawneeks

Banned
Can somebody please elaborate for my why we should elect the person who claimed on Day 1 unprompted and give them the power of 3-votes? :x

Faddy

Banned
Can somebody please elaborate for my why we should elect the person who claimed on Day 1 unprompted and give them the power of 3-votes? :x

Because they gave away too much and are going to die.

If we are going to spend the next two days debating if we kill the director better give it to CCS since he is a dead man walking.

Sawneeks

Banned

If we are going to spend the next two days debating if we kill the director better give it to CCS since he is a dead man walking.

Or we could have done the plan I suggested earlier and give it to Kark????? The guy we are going to lynch???????????????

franconp

If he is telling the truth he won't die if we don't decide to kill him.

Faddy

Banned

Or we could have done the plan I suggested earlier and give it to Kark????? The guy we are going to lynch???????????????

If I'm right Kark can't be lynched. Only vulnerable to infection, then maybe you can kill him

That's all I've got

See you on the other side

Congratulations Sawneeks on being elected Interim Director! Your Leadership will certainly come in handy going forward.

As a reward, I will allow you to create 1 Night time post to make your acceptance speech. And if I may offer you a few words of advice. Uphold your campaign promises. Be firm and Just. And always remember: “Innocent until proven guilty doesn’t apply in the court of public opinion.”

For the rest of you. Night actions are due 2 hours before day start.

Go to sleep.

Day 2 begins:

tur_1485554400.png

acohrs (0)
ccs 105 (475)
acohrs 128 (431)

karkador (0)
ourobolus 255 (317)

ccs (3)
acohrs 431 (473)
ourobolus 583 (959)
11037 638
swamped 915
lone_prodigy 1020 (1064)
ourobolus 1021 (1067)
exmachina64 1022 (1065)
faddy 1035

ourobolus (0)
swamped 440 (504)
exmachina64 871 (995)

sawneeks (9)
acohrs 473
ccs 475
theexodu5 515
kalor 773
lone_prodigy 775 (1020)
zippedpinhead 866
melonrabbit 870
exmachina64 995 (1022)
karkador 1063
exmachina64 1065
lone_prodigy 1073

natiko (6)
faddy 482 (1035)
swamped 504 (915)
kawl_usc 564
fat4all 700
karkador 723 (1063)
sawneeks 734
franconp 735 (974)
verelios 922
franconp 993
ourobolus 997 (1021)
lone_prodigy 1064 (1073)
ourobolus 1070

css (0)
11037 634 (638)

burbeting (0)
natiko 763 (969)

swamped (1)
burbeting 793

faddy (1)
natiko 969
franconp 974 (993)
ourobolus 1067 (1070)

Kudos to 100% voter turnout!

I think this is the first GAFia game I've been a part of that has had that on D1.

Sawneeks

Banned
giphy.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU FOOLS, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE.

>:)

....cough

anyway, now that i got that out of my system

I hope to be as great of a Director as our recently deceased Director Cabot and I'm honored to be elected to take his place. I plan to work with all of you to ensure this outbreak is dealt with swiftly and effectively with minimal casualties.

Now, I know some of you have misgivings about my intentions or future health but I assure you that I'm willing to work with everyone to have fail-safes in place in case I am infected with Araxia. We can decide the concrete details during Day 2 but I'm fully willing to do the following if it is decided by the majority:

- self-vote on a specified Day Phase when it's deemed too dangerous for me to continue on.
- NOT break ties towards Day End. At most, I would unvote but I will not throw my vote around as 3-votes shifting towards Day End would cause massive confusion.
- Reveal the History included in my Role PM
- Not cause a vote to reach Majority unless it is overwhelmingly decided to do so

As well as any other ideas that are brought forward and discussed.

We at Lakeshore Pharmatech are the best and brightest Scientists in the world and I plan to uphold the ideals Director Cabot put in place so many years ago that made us into the team we are today. I know these times will be tough as we debate who is friend or foe but I only ask for strength and cooperation in these dark days ahead. We were put in charge to find a cure for Araxia for a reason and I'm certain we will come out of this stronger than we were before.

Be vigilant. Report any symptoms of Araxia you see. I will do my best to see you all through this safely.

And remember, my life is now in your hands.

Signed,
Interim Director Sawneeks

Please check your PMs before posting

Araxoids are wild. Araxoids are deadly. Araxoids are contagious. Araxoids have many attributes that make them a danger to humanity. But if you ask me, the thing that makes them most frightening is their vitality.

Blades, bullets, claws, radiation, poison. Mankind has tried a lot of weapons in the war against Araxia. The ability to recover from seemingly any injury in just a few short hours make the Araxoid race practically invincible.

Not all is lost however. Perhaps the Gods foresaw this invasion, back in the old days when they bestowed us the gift of fire.

While the Infected might be able to hide their presence from a common everyday human. They can’t hide from fire. When an Araxoid is burned, the flames dance becoming an ethereal blue colour. The fire continues to waltz and swirl until the beast is reduced to ashes.

With this incinerator, we’ll get to the bottom of this mystery. But who should be the first to be thrown in?

Use your VOTE: command to decided.

Araxometer reading: 2

Majority is 12

tur_1485813600.png

Day 2 begins

Sawneeks

Banned
Hold on, didn't someone mention an incinerator the last Day Phase?

Also

Vote: Karkador

because he is the King of Gambits and yet all he got from his gambit was a normal reads list that didn't even focus on reactions to his claim. He then proceeded to ignore Verelios and I when we asked him to gives us insight as to what he thought of everyone's reactions.

Karkador

Banned
Hold on, didn't someone mention an incinerator the last Day Phase?

Also

Vote: Karkador

because he is the King of Gambits and yet all he got from his gambit was a normal reads list that didn't even focus on reactions to his claim. He then proceeded to ignore Verelios and I when we asked him to gives us insight as to what he thought of everyone's reactions.

Abusing your power already? What's all this you're trying to charge me with?

CCS

Banned
Yes, I mentioned an incinerator. Basically, I'm as hard to kill as an Araxoid from the sounds of it, with the bonus of being immune to infection.

Fat4all

Banned
Abusing your power already? What's all this you're trying to charge me with?

You are guilty to death by incinerator so we can find out if anything you said in either of your claims are true, because that information is currently more valuable than your life.

:D

Karkador

Banned
You mean, the second claim where I say there isn't anything special about me (ordinary Town)? You are holding out on flipping Nothing, because that's valuable?

Faddy

Banned
So no kill because infected only kill when level 1 and the lone infected killed the Director on Night 0 and was level 2 for Night 1 and spread the infection to someone else.

So there will be a kill tonight if we don't incinerate the level 1
And the infection will spread to another person if we don't incinerate the level 2

Top Bottom