• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quarantine Mafia |OT| The Contagion is spreading.

What if the meter tells us the number of infected, dead or alive? And the only way to lower the meter is through incineration (lynching?) What if an infected is "killed" at night? I'm guessing they can't post anymore, but their infected corpse remains, meaning we have to spend a day to incinerate it and lower the meter?

If so, this could be a really long game.

acohrs

Anyway, I'm actually sick.

Love sick.

That's Level 2. You may now freak the fuck out, happeningbunker.gif

BOOM MUTHAFUCKA WE IN THIS

KARKADOR GAMBIT STAGE 2

I AM 'INFECTED' WITH LOVE

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

BooThisMan.gif

Wasnt even worth finding a new gif

CCS

Banned
So wait Kark, your new gambit is to advertise to scum that if they kill you, they get a free bonus kill?

So you're either lying for this gambit or helping scum. Unforced I may add.

Ourobolus

Banned
What if the meter tells us the number of infected, dead or alive? And the only way to lower the meter is through incineration (lynching?) What if an infected is "killed" at night? I'm guessing they can't post anymore, but their infected corpse remains, meaning we have to spend a day to incinerate it and lower the meter?

I'm really doubting this. Would not be fun if you can't post yet are somehow still playing.

acohrs

That would be too in favour of the infected but could be possible. Doubt it though.

Also the whole level 2 infected thing, was that one of karks lies or is that a confirmed game mechanic?

acohrs

Sorry kid, I've been known to be a heartbreaker.

In some other time... in some other place...

Maybe, we could of been... together.

But alas, my heart belongs to another.

You feeling alright fat4all? Or have you come with something? Maybe a case of the karks?

Ourobolus

Banned
That would be too in favour of the infected but could be possible. Doubt it though.

Also the whole level 2 infected thing, was that one of karks lies or is that a confirmed game mechanic?

There being levels of infection was in the D1 Start post.

As for what it does...*shrug*

Karkador

Banned

It's in the flavor but whatever I was saying about it was just my guess

Karkador

Banned
So wait Kark, your new gambit is to advertise to scum that if they kill you, they get a free bonus kill?

So you're either lying for this gambit or helping scum. Unforced I may add.

Love sick

I was not exactly able to....ahem....'seal the deal'

Sawneeks

Banned
Yes, that's what usually happens in a mafia game. My Ordinary Town role would have flipped, everybody would have collectively slapped their foreheads, and the game would go on.

Day 1 is hardly ever a miracle of information, and it especially wont appear that way on Day 2. I think you should be thankful that there was actual scum discussion in Day 1.

Yup! But now that you're still alive we need to debate using a lynch on you to prove whether you're a huge liar or not. Because there's no way Scum kill you at this point. :/

Also Day 1's have been fruitful with no gambits. :p

The only way I die in the first round is by cop suicide, you all know this.

Uh, I don't actually. I've only ever played PiR with you. :x

I want to lynch Faddy, Zipped, or fran - that's who I would have infected last night.

I'm convinced. :x

If I was Scum I would have infected Natiko tho.

Thanks Ouro. I'm not infected.

I want to listen what Kark has to say and I need from someone else to confirm something and then maybe I can share some light.

??

Verelios

I simply did not have the time to follow up a huge time-consuming reads list with another megapost to explain what I'm up to.
Listen to what you're saying Kark. You didn't have time to explain the effect of your scum gambit, which you rallied behind most of day 1, with even a simple paragraph or explanation? Then what was the point of it all? What was the point of making town go around in circles with random infection time, mechanics and promises? That's straight bullshit.

You gave us a read list, fine. You're active, fine. But this and your gambit have no correlation, that's the problem. Everyone would be a lot more receptive if you went ahead and said 'Hey, okay, my Gambit backfired. Sorry for wasting everyone's time guys'. At this point you just seem like you're hiding something if you can't explain your actions.

Fat4all

Banned
Oh hey, look at that, I'm not infected anymore.

Did I forget to mention I got infected last night?

Must of slipped my mind.

Fat4all

Banned
I'll give you guys details from when I got infected;

So I was attacked and infected last night. I went from cool dog to lame Araxia dude. I dunno who infected me.

Araxia infected people can't be killed by anything except the incinerator, obviously.

Since I was level 1 infected I didn't have access to scum chat.

No other info. I dunno if maybe I'd get a new message when I reached level 2 or whatnot.

franconp

Also I don't know if Dusk will confirm something here if the injection worked or not.

In case someone didn't notice Fat4all and I are masons. I'm a head research and he is my assistant. We have a secret chat were we can talk. But if any of us get infected he has to leave the chat. He didn't responded there but keep posting here so something was wrong.

I also have a couple of vaccines. I can use it both during the day or night to cure someone. I have just used one. So I have only one left.

Now the interesting part. Were do we heard about the vaccines before? Kark talked about them. He said that them could cure him. Which is weird, because a vaccine isn't something you use to cure an infection, is something you use to prevent one. So how did he know that a vaccine would cure him?

I didn't trusted him and was all over him because of this. He was looking for someone able to cure. I don't know what's his objetive but we should lynch him.

Fat4all

Banned
Yeah, my access to chat was taken away.

When the day was about to start I went to Outer first to check up with fran and the link was gone, I though I was killed during the night 1 or sommit.

Faddy

Banned
Also I don't know if Dusk will confirm something here if the injection worked or not.

In case someone didn't notice Fat4all and I are masons. I'm a head research and he is my assistant. We have a secret chat were we can talk. But if any of us get infected he has to leave the chat. He didn't responded there but keep posting here so something was wrong.

I also have a couple of vaccines. I can use it both during the day or night to cure someone. I have just used one. So I have only one left.

Now the interesting part. Were do we heard about the vaccines before? Kark talked about them. He said that them could cure him. Which is weird, because a vaccine isn't something you use to cure an infection, is something you use to prevent one. So how did he know that a vaccine would cure him?

I didn't trusted him and was all over him because of this. He was looking for someone able to cure. I don't know what's his objetive but we should lynch him.

Can you only cure stage 1? Do you have details about how the infection works? Like let's say Kark wasn't lying on day 1 could you have cured him and ended the game?

Natiko

Banned
As I said yesterday I would bet you can't cure an infected level 2. You guys never listen I swear. Quite the conundrum we have now though. Two confirmed townies and a director all on the loose.

franconp

Can you only cure stage 1? Do you have details about how the infection works? Like let's say Kark wasn't lying on day 1 could you have cured him and ended the game?

No idea. It just says that I can cure an infected. Also I can use it both during the day or night. Nothing else.

Top Bottom