• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six: Siege |OT| Idris Elba sold separately

patchday

Cant wait to findout bout the new operators

You have to use your will to curve the grenades from the Fuze device around the hostage, that's when you know you're pro.

I figured he was trolling that guy about Fuze but figured it was best not to say anything. Yeah I'm L30 now but still havent been playing the game too long.

frontovik

Banned
With regards to character design, I wonder why the artists decided that Mute should have scotch tape over his gas mask filter.

I understand that it is to represent his namesake, but it just looks so unprofessional, like the British military couldn't afford to equip its counter-terrorism operative with something better.

-Deimos

With regards to character design, I wonder why the artists decided that Mute should have scotch tape over his gas mask filter.

I understand that it is to represent his namesake, but it just looks so unprofessional, like the British military couldn't afford to equip its counter-terrorism operative with something better.

Why would the military spend the extra time and effort to get him a custom mask? It's just something he did for fun.

DQDQDQ

So are we getting info on DLC #2 AND Season 2? Or was the "Season 2 info coming next week" tweet from last week, just a weird mixup?

DLC #2 is Season 2, hope nobody is expecting a second calendar year of content for this.

Each of the operator releases kicks off what they're calling a "season"

rainbow-six-siege-dlc-release-date-640x325.jpg

More and more popular on consoles these days. Best shotgun in the game + limited wall hack can be devestating when used correctly.
He is incredibly annoying, especially on Presidential Plane, with how narrow and linear the map is.

He should have probably been paired with a weaker shotgun, in my opinion.

andycapps

Yeah, he's useless here where people have full wallhack :p

I still think Frost's Super 90 is the best shotgun though

I'm not sure which one is better but they're both really good. Frost's traps are probably more effective than Pulse's hearbeat sensor unless the player is really good.

That's what they get for not giving the consoles a LAN option.
And using Xbone as their console of choice for ESL. Seems less stable than PS4. Then again, this game isn't very stable on anything. Thanks Ubi.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Dear Ubisoft,

Please stop being annoying. You are annoying. This content was scheduled for release. And now you dragging out an announcement. To draw attention to something no one actually cares about... Honestly, do you know what tone deaf means?

"Hey community, that we hardly interact with except through bad reddit AMA's... we have info you care about, so follow this thing you DO NOT FUCKING CARE ABOUT so we can put off even longer news of the delay of content you care about!"

This is our games as services future. And it sucks.

I think it's a little unfair to say no one cares. It has 12k viewers currently and over a million total views...though who knows how many of those are people waiting to hear about DLC?

The problem is that a lot more players care about the DLC than they do the tournament. It was stupid to pair them up.

andycapps

Im not watching but how long can they take? Just announce the launch date already
Well they just had one semi-final and then they have another in a little bit. And then the finals. So I'm guessing another 2-3 hours at least until after the next semi-final. Could be twice that if they're waiting until after the finals.

Everything is taking twice as long because someone keeps getting dropped during games and they have to reform and start over.

Top Bottom