• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six: Siege |OT| Idris Elba sold separately

Keihart

Has there been any changes to weapons recently? i now find smoke's shotgun to be garbage and i used play as him with it all the time.

Maybe is just because frost's one is too good....

Has there been any changes to weapons recently? i now find smoke's shotgun to be garbage and i used play as him with it all the time.

The m5901 needs a buff real bad. It was good when the game first came out and people didn't really know how to aim or check their positioning, but now it's just awful against anyone remotely competent. I used to take it all the time as Smoke's main but now I always take the FMG9, which is a pretty great gun with really stable recoil.

andycapps

The range on it is really bad. I like using it to open killholes and if I'm in a situation where I'd have to fire more than 10-15 feet I switch to SMG-11.

Shotguns need some work but that's about it. Shouldn't be able to out-range Smoke's shotgun with Frost's or the FBI one. I haven't played this in a while since I got caught in other games. Kind of waiting for the DLC.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Maybe this is a bad suggestion, but maybe change the rounds in the slow ROF pumps to slugs?

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Why, what happened? Work?
Yeah, back to work. Do very little gaming during the work week (probably not any the first couple weeks) and my days off are midweek when everyone else is working. Also my shifts are crack of dawn, which generally means early nights. Not a good schedule for mp games.

Yeah, back to work. Do very little gaming during the work week (probably not any the first couple weeks) and my days off are midweek when everyone else is working. Also my shifts are crack of dawn, which generally means early nights. Not a good schedule for mp games.

Bummer. It was fun whilst it lasted.

andycapps

We miss you man! This weekend maybe?

Got my first clutch ace yesterday. It was 5v1 with two minutes left on the clock. I was using mute for the fourth time ever even though I'm level 114. I had to use his terrible shotgun without any attachments. Managed to pull through though.
Then today I got into a match where everyone on my team except one other guy left in the first round. The other guy died so I had to clutch it again. Then it was just the two of us and we lost 4-2. Those were really close rounds though. It's amazing how siege is still fun even with that 5v2 bullshit.

patchday

This is the worst network/matchmaking I've ever experienced on a AAA release game. It's unbelievable.

I wonder what MP games you have played then. I can name some you cant even get the game to start (like AirMech ps4 version wouldn't let me in for days)

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
30.000 of renown for the black ice skin for only 2 operators like buck and frost, and the rest of units are 4 operator is not fair.The right price for them would be 15.000.Is not logical to cost the same of renown for units of 4 operators.

I wonder what MP games you have played then. I can name some you cant even get the game to start (like AirMech ps4 version wouldn't let me in for days)

Airmech on PS4 has close to 0 players online at any one time, therefore, it's impossible to find a match.

It worked really well when it launched, but the community is non-existent.

patchday

Yeah but I couldn't even get it to start. Also experienced so many games with rubberbanding, falling out of the world, etc. just totally unplayable games.

Anyway I'm having a good experience with this game. Could be because I'm fiber. Everyone always freaks out at my super low pings (average 40 and less)

Yeah but I couldn't even get it to start. Also experienced so many games with rubberbanding, falling out of the world, etc. just totally unplayable games.

Anyway I'm having a good experience with this game. Could be because I'm fiber. Everyone always freaks out at my super low pings (average 40 and less)

Yeah I get about 40 something and I'm on fibre too, only if the server I connect to is in the UK though.

I don't really play this game anymore though. I know it's great fun and I really enjoy it when I do hop on but I just have so many other games and a lot of work to do too. :(

game has 10k concurrent player peak on Steam on the weekend. that's far from a wasteland.

Well my two friends and I waited for 10 minutes on Ranked matchmaking on PS4 just now before quitting and spending almost as much time waiting on Casual. Sunday night here, yeah, but that's just unprecedented.

Auctopus

Well my two friends and I waited for 10 minutes on Ranked matchmaking on PS4 just now before quitting and spending almost as much time waiting on Casual. Sunday night here, yeah, but that's just unprecedented.

That's not because it's a wasteland. There's errors all over the place.

Klyka

Banned

The moment matchmaking takes longer than 1min you back out and go back in.

my friends and I never wait longer than 2 min to get in a game and then we just play

patchday

Premades should be forced to fight against premades so I'm not surprised.

Granted, any random that gets attached to your group would be lucky if you're talking in the 'game chat'. That means everyone has mics. So.... that helps a lot.

Guess I see your point though 10 mins is a long wait.

Was this PC? Too many other shooters to play on PC. Especially with Counterstrike around

andycapps

What Klyka said. Don't wait that long, your lobby is messed up and if you try again it generally works pretty quickly.. 2 mins and I'd back out and try again.

What Klyka said. Don't wait that long, your lobby is messed up and if you try again it generally works pretty quickly.. 2 mins and I'd back out and try again.

I guess, shouldn't have to do that but it does help sometimes. We did try backing out and jumping back in to no avail.

Valkrai

https://twitter.com/Rainbow6Game/status/727528329755025408

We’re proud to announce that our next DLC, Operation Dust Line, will be released on May 11th. More info soon.

ChisbvVWMAA6vCB.jpg

giphy.gif

Top Bottom