• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six: Siege |OT| Idris Elba sold separately

thenexus6

Same here, how annoying..... Why would that even happen? Edit: Taking me SO long to reset all my operations. What a headache.

Man the visuals on PS4 are noticeably worse after this update. Everything looks plain and dull.

Chances are that you encountered the bug that resets everything. It has existed in all platforms for a while now. I've had it occur on Xbox One, a guy I was playing with on PC had it occur to him yesterday, and you experienced it on PS4.

Nope, everyone has it, no exception.
Savegame is gone, settings, offline missions, operator loadouts, it's like you started a new game.
And for whatever reason, there is no shitstorm yet.

Sometimes I don't understand people.

Nope, everyone has it, no exception.
Savegame is gone, settings, offline missions, operator loadouts, it's like you started a new game.
And for whatever reason, there is no shitstorm yet.

Sometimes I don't understand people.

Someone in this very thread said they didn't have it.

arimanius

Everything of mine reset. This is frustrating.

Same here, how annoying..... Why would that even happen? Edit: Taking me SO long to reset all my operations. What a headache.

Man the visuals on PS4 are noticeably worse after this update. Everything looks plain and dull.

Yup just launched the game and everything is back to like I never played before. So frustrating. This is on PS4 as well.

Someone in this very thread said they didn't have it.
But everyobe else did. Seems like more people had it than not. My friend and me both had it, went straight into a ranked and then realised our shit was fucked. It's not cool to do that ubi. Took me around 30 minutes to put everything back in place.

But everyobe else did. Seems like more people had it than not. My friend and me both had it, went straight into a ranked and then realised our shit was fucked. It's not cool to do that ubi. Took me around 30 minutes to put everything back in place.

I'm just saying that "Nope, everyone has it, no exception." is clearly false.

Keihart

plane daytime looks like night...the hell is up with the lighting, they really changed it up.

Edit: i feel it coming in the air tonight...Ela is gonna get nerfed hard.

OG Kush

I'm just saying that "Nope, everyone has it, no exception." is clearly false.

Sometimes I wonder if they spend much time play testing? Now, I can't say for sure as I haven't tried the new update yet, but from all the videos and impressions it seems pretty clear Ela and and Lesion will get nerfs in some way.

First game of casual was on the new map, even after running through it in a custom game for about an hour, I'm not sure I like it to be honest. Some sites appear to be kinda defender favoured. Not many viable walls to breach, and well less than 10 essential walls to reinforce.

Might grow on me once I know it better, and get my head around how to attack each bomb site. Right now, it seems like it encourages turtling up on site which is just never fun for me as a defender or attacker.

Holy shit, yup, everything is reset and it takes minutes to find a match now on PS4. Oh, plus my ping is always still a nice 81 every match and the new Operators are locked and say "Coming Soon" despite having the Year 2 Pass. Great stuff.

At least the lighting changes are nice...

First game of casual was on the new map, even after running through it in a custom game for about an hour, I'm not sure I like it to be honest. Some sites appear to be kinda defender favoured. Not many viable walls to breach, and well less than 10 essential walls to reinforce.

Might grow on me once I know it better, and get my head around how to attack each bomb site. Right now, it seems like it encourages turtling up on site which is just never fun for me as a defender or attacker.

Give it time man. You'll discover things as u go on

Yeah, imma just take a wide berth from Siege for a bit. Let the shit-storm pass me by lol. I've already had all my loadouts completely reset twice. Hopefully it sorts itself out.

Keihart

Why is the game so dark

The reddit bug list is huge lmao. This damn game

Ah well, Ill wait a week or two before getting my feet wet

Right? plane during day time looks like night.

Ela's shotgun tho, i'm gonna use the hell out of it before they nerf it, it's glorious. You can have the range of the original super 90, the speed of kapkan's shotty and reloads as fast as any smg, you don't even need to aim with this gun, amazing.

bryanee

Restoring PS4 licenses can fix the weapons/uniform reset for some reason. It worked for a couple of friends of mine.

Rocketz

Played 5 matches tonight after taking all of Health as a break. Feels really good to get back in.

Nobody was TKing, everything felt good, got to play the new operators at least once, and almost had a 1v4 clutch with Habana.

Played theme park once. That's going to take some getting used to. Lots of wide open rooms and tons of doors.

arimanius

Placement matches are still a shit show solo. I wish I could just forgo doing them and let me start at copper. It's where I'm going to end up anyways.

Umm. So I'm playing theme park in ranked. Thought this map wasn't in the rotation? What is happening Ubi? Like seriously? In my last pacement match? Really ubisoft? You can't even take content away successfully anymore? Nice patch otherwise though

jkupper

Neo Member
Umm. So I'm playing theme park in ranked. Thought this map wasn't in the rotation? What is happening Ubi? Like seriously? In my last pacement match? Really ubisoft? You can't even take content away successfully anymore? Nice patch otherwise though

They announced like a week ago it was being put into ranked.

The resetting of features really pisses me off

I had settings for the sticks, deployment, etc that I dont remember. So tired of this bullshit

I have not managed to get a single flash out as Ying yet because every time I use her I get so foolhardy and aggressive I end up the first one dead.

Blood Orchid uniforms are hot stuff. Buck and Frost look especially good, I hope they release a bundle for them otherwise RIP my currency.

Anybody online right now on PC? Just found a glitch in game and I wanna test it to see if it was a one off or if it's something Ubi need to fix ASAP before Chalet gets completely fucking ruined by it.

It can't take the achievements away and I'm not sure whether the progress is saved online or offline so your guess is as good as mine.

Yeah earned trophies are independent of any save data. I have three terrorist hunt ones left for the plat. Kill 2500 terrorists, play Defend 100 and kill 200 terrorists with bullet pen. Really hope they haven't reset.

Ubisoft himself says "everyone".
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/News/000031005/Season-2-3-Operator-Loadout-Reset

But good that they acknowledge it.

Looks like PC people aren't getting it in the thread, at least a couple. Vast majority are there. PS4 here and everyone I know had to redo everything. I really wish it didn't reset settings though. I have no idea what my sensitivities were lol.

Top Bottom