• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 |OT| of no auto shotguns

I just got the game through Amazon's DotD and I'm having fun with it. I just can't believe how sloppy Ubisoft is. They have glitches in this game that were in the first. That constant machine gun fire is so fucking annoying!

Anyways, I love my MP9 and can't wait to unlock the MP7.

Everdred

Played for a few hours this past weekend. Game is still a lot of fun but also plague with problems. Your definitely right about Ubi being sloppy.

bigswords

striKeVillain! said:
I just got the game through Amazon's DotD and I'm having fun with it. I just can't believe how sloppy Ubisoft is. They have glitches in this game that were in the first. That constant machine gun fire is so fucking annoying!

Yes the constant firing gun fire bug is still there!! Are you playing the 360 or PS3 version? Mine is the PS3 version.

There were many times I couldn't find the last few terrorist in T-hunt , due to that stupid looping noise!

Everdred

The patch for the Fan Pack is on Live/PSN now.
The PC patch will be released later today.
The maps for all platforms go live tomorrow (3rd).

Thanks to Jubbly

_RT_

Between this and Army of Two, I've added two high complaint (on GAF) games.

If people are still playing this, I'd love some company on the campaign.
Multiplayer would be great too.

Feel free to add me and sorry for the bump.

RT_Boston (PS3)

MMaRsu

So I bought the game tonight from some little kid who was selling it online.

So I come home, pop it in and go for the first mission, all fine until a certain checkpoint where it gives me a fucking DRE. So I try to install it. DRE @ 24%.

Fuuucking little bitchass kid. Well he told me I could give it back if it didn't work but I'm sure he already knew that. Going to get my money back tomorrow.. that little gipsy son of a bitch besmerched me.

Oh and sorry for the bump but I just wanted to rant about it in the appropriate topic. At least tell me the game sucked ass ( it didn't as far as I played ).

MMaRsu

UnluckyKate said:
It sucks ass. And I enjoy the first one pretty hard...

Thanks. I enjoyed the first one too.. I was just hoping that I could at least play through the SP. I like the guns and the feel they have to them. Sure the graphics aren't all that great but the first mission was fun until I ran into that DRE.

FML

Brakara

It doesn't suck ass, but the levels feel like B-side material compared to the first game. And it's short. But at least it plays as well.

kuYuri

I like Vegas 2 way more over Vegas 1. Don't know why it gets hate.

Four player coop missing from the campaign is disappointing, but T-Hunt is still there.

No joke, me and my friends have easily put in more then 500 hours into this game in terrorist hunt coop.

It has many flaws and is kinda ugly but there is no contender really in split screen coop.

Still play it regularly.

People who says this game sucks ass have severe mental problems. Sorry but it's true.

The fact that at this date there is no sequel planned actually makes me want to cry. :(

striKeVillain! said:

Great game, the glitch is annoying. You should try coop in story, great fun :D

Nah it doesn't suck, but it's not as good as the first. The story mode was inferior in almost every way possible with its bland levels, truly awful story that didn't conclude jack shit, nerfed co-op, etc.

The multiplayer levels are pretty bad too; there's like 3 good maps and they're all too cramped, especially for attack and defend. I still play it quite regularly, but the lack of good, big levels is what hurts it the most imo.

YoungHav

Banned
I'm about to buy this but I wish it had trophies. Is there any news on a new Rainbow 6 game? Haven't played the series since Rainbow Six 1 on PC.

MormaPope

Banned
Most depressing bump ever.

Before Halo 3 and CoD 4 there was the original Rainbow Six Vegas, had one of the best competitive communities for the 360. Makes absolutely no fucking sense why Ubisoft dropped the IP instantly.

After the newest Ghost Recon, I have no hope for the Rainbow Six series.

anyone still playing this on the xbox 360 still can find plenty of people playing terr. hunt, death match been playing lately wondering if any gaffers out there playing?

Top Bottom