• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

Meier

I watched the highlights video before since it was linked in the FIFA OT. Some insane stuff on there.. I was blown away and honestly only watched like 4 of the 13 minutes.

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Meier said:
I watched the highlights video before since it was linked in the FIFA OT. Some insane stuff on there.. I was blown away and honestly only watched like 4 of the 13 minutes.

You'll miss the best part if you don't watch it all!

(no i'm not talking about me although it is right before me)

TheVisualizer said:
yeah ggs animals we played some attractive football out there once I shook off my "ANY" rust. Wish we could have connected on that dummy play as that would have gone in the pantheon of my greatest FIFA plays ever.
Maybe we should start our own team?

sneaky77

TheVisualizer said:
we got 4 on and are gettin ready to get wet...

get_wet_ripboard1.jpg

after a check on the vital signs of Ramen United I've come to the following conclusion... barely alive

when are we gonna squad up again and regain our glory?

k0ji-wd

OH SHIT ALL BACK ABOARD THE TRAIN!

FIFA 11
The three things we will address for the FIFA 11 main game are the biggest asks from the community currently, so we’re glad to be able to improve things here for you.

Firstly, we will be fixing an issue with FIFA 11’s Clubs mode which allows clubs to unfairly end games without a penalty when they are losing: The so-called Trigger Glitch. This involves clubs arranging a disconnection to the game via the Player Ratings screen. To make extra sure that this issue is completely resolved for you, we will be removing this screen from the pause menu of all online modes.

Secondly, we will be addressing poor teammate AI when playing as a Virtual Pro. Our fix will make sure that, no matter what difficulty you set for your opponent, your team AI will be much improved, making for an altogether better experience when playing the game in this way.

Meier

k0ji-wd said:
OH SHIT ALL BACK ABOARD THE TRAIN!
Awesome! I noticed when I raised the difficulty level that the AI of my team seemed better too but I thought it might just be in my mind.

sneaky77 said:
What's the third thing?

it's actually:

#1 We will be fixing an issue with FIFA 11’s Clubs mode which allows clubs to unfairly end games without a penalty when they are losing: The so-called Trigger Glitch. This involves clubs arranging a disconnection to the game via the Player Ratings screen. To make extra sure that this issue is completely resolved for you, we will be removing this screen from the pause menu of all online modes.

#2 ......

#3 We will be addressing poor teammate AI when playing as a Virtual Pro. Our fix will make sure that, no matter what difficulty you set for your opponent, your team AI will be much improved, making for an altogether better experience when playing the game in this way.

#4 Profit!

underpants-gnomes.jpg

PedroRVD

is the club playing regularly?

I have been playing a lot in a pretty nice and competitive club, but I would love to try the GAF one.

If so...

GT: PedroRVD
Position: RM, RD

I love to play in the midfield, being defensive and passing the ball a lot.

sneaky77

You're kind of late man. Get in earlier on fifa 12 we played a lot I think every one kind of got burned out on all the glitches And stupid shit

Yea, you see people on here or there, but no gets on for clubs that often. I'm always up for a revival, but I'm mostly just playing Head 2 Head now. I love getting frustrated, and frustrating the hell out of Cheslea/Real Madrid/Barcelona noobs.

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
EA sports world is down atm but when it comes back up:

Still a monster after all these years:
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/72747417

He wouldn't. He wouldn't. It's QVT. But he's a human being. He's mortal. He wouldn't. He wouldn't. He wouldn't. OH MY GOODNESS. HE DID THAT BOY AIN'T RIGHT HE LOOK LIKE THE GARGOYLE FROM GARGOYLES ON FOX KIDS HAD SEX WITH LADY GAGE AND SHE SHIT THE AFTERBIRTH OUT HER ASS BUT HE KICK A FOOTBALL LIKE NOBODY BUSINESS *commentator is pulled from air*
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/72747800

Is there a way to join a "Virtual Pro" club without having been invited to it first? When I search for Public clubs, it gives me a big list, but the only two options are Cancel or View Club. And none of the menus in View Club have an option for me to make my VPro join one. Not sure if I'm missing the button prompt or something, but it has got me genuinely bamboozled.

sneaky77

You guys still play this game? That's dedication, I am pretty impressed..

Also that is one ugly mofo, sorry QVT better luck in fifa 12 being the ugliest

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
sneaky77 said:
You guys still play this game? That's dedication, I am pretty impressed..

Also that is one ugly mofo, sorry QVT better luck in fifa 12 being the ugliest
seriously . . . keep the flame burnin

Top Bottom