• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

k0ji-wd

let's get a mega session happening tomorrow, i'm leaving for london fashion week in two days so i won't be able to play for more than a week after that :(

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
this is the saku shirt i was talking about btw

sakurabashirt.jpg

duckroll

Just a friendly notice to certain people: Stop trying to derail this thread just because you feel butthurt about being booted from the club. I think people have been pretty understanding for quite a while now. You know who you are. If I get more complaints, I may have to take action.

Do not reply to this post. We do not need to derail anything further. PM me if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks.

sneaky77 said:
not me, I am at work till midnight, I may hop in then for a quick couple games if anyone still on

ok I guess that rules out you and koji since hes outta town, I'll prob be around after midnight and that's Astro's normal time so we'll see...

k0ji-wd

alright I'm in sunny London but I bought my fucking xbox lol

Now u can experience authentic starfleets style lag with me!

cluuuuuuuuuuuuubs!

k0ji-wd said:
alright I'm in sunny London but I bought my fucking xbox lol

Now u can experience authentic starfleets style lag with me!

cluuuuuuuuuuuuubs!

trying to figure out which is the bigger lie, that there is sun in London or that you brought ur 360 to Fashion Week

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
cool man i will try to accept your request later tonight (sometimes it's glitchy but i'll let you know)

you don't have to worry about level i'm sure you are good to go and the more the merrier.

Meier said:
Alright, I was renting this but decided to buy it to play online with you lot. I am sure I am well below your level but hopefully you can forgive me in advance. I requested to join the club at the webpage so if y'all don't mind, look me up later this week once I can play online.

XBL: abellwillring

http://www.ea.com/soccer/profile/statistics/360/abellwillring

welcome aboard

congrats to Fridge he's no longer the new guy, that prestigious title gets passed to you...

ijm72

The last 2 weeks I haven't been online until late at night so I missed all the clubbing that was going on so let me know when you guys are going to be playing.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
yeah man was a lot of fun. you don't have to suffer through too much SP though. that stuff is brutal clubs is the only way to roll

Meier said:
Thanks again guys, was a blast! I'll try and continue to get better offline so I can be a bit more helpful online.

yeah don't feel as if you need to "improve" by wasting your time playing offline if you don't enjoy it, we play to have fun more than win. And besides you already fit right in with Ramen United, as everyone on the club except for me is sucks at the game terribly. I'll continue tolerating everyone's poor play until I get transferred to greener pastures...

Meier

AstroLad said:
yeah man was a lot of fun. you don't have to suffer through too much SP though. that stuff is brutal clubs is the only way to roll
I do enjoy the single player stuff but it's definitely nowhere near as exhilarating. The obvious benefit is you can take off whenever and not feel bad.

My girlfriend tweeted this last night.. pretty funny:
I want to lie in bed and read a book like smart people do but [Jon] is yelling "REDEMPTION" at strangers in his Xbox again.
:lol

@Vis we bow down to your header greatness.

Top Bottom