• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RAMEN UNITED: The Official NeoGAF FIFA 11 Club (360)

Meier

TheVisualizer said:
new guy is into kidnapping huh...
Lol, oops. Just fuckin around still so if anyone is down, I got a little time left where i can use my mic

Always end up stuck playing defense in randoms. :(

Meier

Man that sucked balls. 2 on 3 doesn't work very well when the person who is "any" is a few seconds behind on every button press. Is that shit common? It was unbearable. :(

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
it happens to koji mostly. if you have any problematic lag and it's still the first 5m quit every time especially at any. once in a while the lag will only surface after the 5m mark and there's not much you can do

oh yeah there is one trick is to pause, go to player ratings, and then jam on the triggers for a couple of seconds. this makes the lag go away for a few minutes. doable w/ >3 but not really as any

Meier

I just figured the extra passes I was doing at the beginning were me not being used to any online. At least I know now..can't believe we kept it close that long.

I heard you mention the koji trick before. I am guessing the trigger thing must be it.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
hahah yeah those guys must have really sucked i was thinking. almost managed to snatch winners a couple times too (though it seems like they wouldn't have lasted when the lag got bad)

Meier

Yes! Ramen finally win on two late headers from me off beautiful passes from Astro. Our net loss on the night was only 300 or so. :lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
As44K.jpg

sneaky77

Meier said:
Girlfriend is sick and I kept her up off and on last night (oops). Hope you guys kicked some ass!

you gotta be more careful when you kidnap people you don't want them to ruin your fifa time

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Meier said:
Haha, I was looking at other club members' media the other day and saw that.. forget which person also had it up but it blew my mind.

hov probably since he hit that BOMB assist for it...

make koj link the club vid, it's private so it never shows up in my youtube favorites

sneaky77

QVT said:
hov probably since he hit that BOMB assist for it...

make koj link the club vid, it's private so it never shows up in my youtube favorites

I think it was posted on the Fifa 11 thread..

QVT are you getting melancholic over your Ramen past? Are you gonna pull a Benzema and not celebrate if you score against us? lol.

QVT

sneaky77 said:
I think it was posted on the Fifa 11 thread..

QVT are you getting melancholic over your Ramen past? Are you gonna pull a Benzema and not celebrate if you score against us? lol.

Please don't liken me to Benzema! Would Thierry celebrate if he scored against Arsenal? Of course not.

QVT

We should totally play a friendly though! I think it'd be fun. And I won't celebrate I swear!!

Meier

Damn, would have loved to club but was just playing single player. GF is still getting over her cold though so I had to turn it off. On the bright side, I got my Finishing up to 92 now, woo!

QVT

Meier said:
Damn, would have loved to club but was just playing single player. GF is still getting over her cold though so I had to turn it off. On the bright side, I got my Finishing up to 92 now, woo!

i'm still willing to boost people if you want to add me and exploit the game's mechanics.

k0ji-wd

k0ji-wd said:

After over 700 games played by the club, the first official Ramen United video is finally complete! Thanks to all the club members who uploaded goals, videos, and photos that made this 10 minute epic possible. Also apologies to some of the newer players or those without enough appearances who didn't make the video (try for the next one!) Also thanks to myself for making this cinematic masterpiece.

Hope you guys like it! (Click the pic) :D

here you go new guy ^^^^

btw pepe and i are back

one of my old booty calls offered me tickets to man united/marseille but my euro pass ran out, would've been awkward taking my gf there and pepe was being a massive baby hassling me to fly back with him so FUCKDICKSHITCLUUUUUUUUBS!

i took my xbox half way around the world to play a total of 1 club game, don't ever question my dedication.

k0ji-wd said:
here you go new guy ^^^^

btw pepe and i are back

one of my old booty calls offered me tickets to man united/marseille but my euro pass ran out, would've been awkward taking my gf there and pepe was being a massive baby hassling me to fly back with him so FUCKDICKSHITCLUUUUUUUUBS!

i took my xbox half way around the world to play a total of 1 club game, don't ever question my dedication.

Pepe needs to change his player name to "MASSIVE BABY" or I refuse to play with him anymore...

Psyclone

Always looking for games to play... friendly unranked, ranked, or team play (or anything else!) got mic too. (Is this ps3 club?!?)

PSN - mdaghlas

k0ji-wd said:
here you go new guy ^^^^

btw pepe and i are back

Questioning it.

Awesome Animals said:
Viz and I had a nice four game stretch as a twosome. 1-2-1. It was fun!

yeah ggs animals we played some attractive football out there once I shook off my "ANY" rust. Wish we could have connected on that dummy play as that would have gone in the pantheon of my greatest FIFA plays ever.

Top Bottom