• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

Hrk69

Gold Member
Whoever designed the new Twitch app:

you are dumb for real GIF

I'd love to be a fly on the wall during their meetings

Rarely have I seen an app downgraded this fucking bad

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
If instead of “Green Eggs and Ham” it were “Green Ham and Eggs” then what would Sam I Am’s name be? It’d be hard to make it rhyme with eggs.

Audiophile

I once went to school with a Scottish-Nigerian, an Indian-Pakistani & a Welsh-Korean all in the same class and part of the same friend group.

That's it, that's the post, lol..

Nydius

Nothing sets the tone for the day quite like waking up to a random text message of

“Remember (person) from high school? Just thought you’d like to know they died last week from a sudden heart attack.”

Jsisto

I was just thinking our modern understanding of biology/medicine kinda sounds as insane as some of the older ideas about it if you think about it. So our body is like made up of smaller parts that each have their own jobs and they’re actually made up of really tiny little guys called cells that you can’t see and somebodies there’s bad little guys that you also can’t see that sneak inside your holes and do battle with the little guys in your body to decide your future so you have to do specific things to strengthen your little guys in the never ending war for your body and soul

Last edited:

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt

Biggest Trails Stan
I was just thinking our modern understanding of biology/medicine kinda sounds as insane as some of the older ideas about it if you think about it. So our body is like made up of smaller parts that each have their own jobs and they’re actually made up of really tiny little guys called cells that you can’t see and somebodies there’s bad little guys that you also can’t see that sneak inside your holes and do battle with the little guys in your body to decide your future so do specific things to strengthen your little guys in the never ending war for your body and soul

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

HorcaCZ

All these philosophers were onto something and literally on something. You cannot convince me otherwise. Won't read that in your high school text book.
I think it's beautiful to think about and ponder as far as "what if?" but no further than that or you'll end up living on the streets like they used to

Should be commended for their heroism. Get burned at the stake or face the Gestapo firing squad.

It makes a difference if you are white back in the day though. Or privileged. Fucking hell.

I've been going on a horror movie binge on prime video.

My favorite so far is Polaroid. This woman finds a camera that kills whoever has their picture taken. Not immediately. But mysterious deaths start happening. The woman who found the camera doesn't know she is killing people. She finds out later her friends have died. The movie shows all the creepy ways some entity is killing folks. Each time it manifests itself differently. Quite a few jump scares.

In the end they try to find a way to kill the entity that is killing people. I won't spoil it though.

It was made by the Producer of the recent IT movies.

Last edited:

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
Why do I keep going to yahoo everyday? It's gotta be one of the shittest websites. It's a horrible news aggragator and there's so much click bait.

If you couldn't tell I was a Millennial there you go. I can't imagine anyone under 30 going on that website
What the hell is wrong with you?

Crayon

I just had to lose a bunch of weight and that's great but it kind of sucks, too. Can't eat shit. Wife gets jealous. Looking good is cool but I'd rather be eating bags of cookies before bed. I'm just too old to be fat and unhealthy, though. Cruising for an early grave. Very irresponsible.

Top Bottom