• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

Lunarorbit

I love days gone but john garvin needs to shut the fuck up. Now he's shitting on astrobot cause they have deacon sitting under a palm tree.

DAHGAMING

I’ve only just got back into my account in the last few weeks but I need to take a break from the internet/social media/technology again. I’m not in a good place mentally right now. I’ll not lock myself out again lol. I don’t know when I’ll be back. Could be a week, a month, a year. Not that anyone cares. Catch y’all on the flip flop :messenger_heart::messenger_horns:

Do what you gotta do, just look after yourself, look to the small things. Take care ❤️💪.

LostDonkey

Been eating way too much recently. Put some weight on, not happy with myself. Need to go on a diet but I get bored easily and lose focus end up eating crap again.

Need some self discipline.

Been eating way too much recently. Put some weight on, not happy with myself. Need to go on a diet but I get bored easily and lose focus end up eating crap again.

Need some self discipline.
The first step is knowing that you realize that you're not where you want to be and that you actually want to do something about it. Baby steps.

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
I’ve only just got back into my account in the last few weeks but I need to take a break from the internet/social media/technology again. I’m not in a good place mentally right now. I’ll not lock myself out again lol. I don’t know when I’ll be back. Could be a week, a month, a year. Not that anyone cares. Catch y’all on the flip flop :messenger_heart::messenger_horns:
Take all the time you need, bro, and hopefully we'll see you back sooner than later. :)

It hits different when you're listening to tunes on a plane in your window seat staring at the abyss in the sky, clouds or whatever. Nothing else quite like it.

Maybe Flight Simulator in VR can capture the same magic.

Audiophile

lol1.jpg

lol2.jpg

lol3.jpg

lol4.jpg

lol5.jpg

lol6.jpg

lol7.jpg

lol8.jpg

lol9.jpg

EerieArcade

Neo Member
I really like the idea of hot chocolate, but I don't like the taste. Perhaps I haven't found a brand I like. Tried Cadbury hot chocolate.

sudolicious

It's fascinating to me how "safe" the world is. Think about it. We have all these dense, urban places with all these skyscrapers, large buildings, subways, cinemas, whatever. It's probably not that hard to build a small conventional bomb nowadays, considering the dipshits who did manage to do so. And lots of individuals within predators, whether it's lions or humans, tend to be as cruel and horrible as they can be, for whatever reason. So it's kinda fascinating how we don't hear about a cinema, a train or some hotel lobby being blown up every single day.

I'm probably on a couple of more lists now than I was before :3 I explicitly avoided googling how to make a bomb in order not to get on any others, so maybe I'm in fact wrong and it's super hard to build bombs. I kinda doubt it though.

Mistake

It's fascinating to me how "safe" the world is. Think about it. We have all these dense, urban places with all these skyscrapers, large buildings, subways, cinemas, whatever. It's probably not that hard to build a small conventional bomb nowadays, considering the dipshits who did manage to do so. And lots of individuals within predators, whether it's lions or humans, tend to be as cruel and horrible as they can be, for whatever reason. So it's kinda fascinating how we don't hear about a cinema, a train or some hotel lobby being blown up every single day.

I'm probably on a couple of more lists now than I was before :3 I explicitly avoided googling how to make a bomb in order not to get on any others, so maybe I'm in fact wrong and it's super hard to build bombs. I kinda doubt it though.
It's really not. Study a periodic table and some history and you're good to go. It's just that most people would rather watch cat videos

sudolicious

It's just that most people would rather watch cat videos

The vast majority, of course. Still, with the amount of people we have you'd only need a tiny percentage of lunatics willing enough to take out their anger on society as a whole. I guess we see what I mean on a "smaller scale" with american school shootings.

We're lucky enough the crazies aren't organized or angry enough I guess. If we look back at the IRA for example, that's pretty much what I was talking about in a way. They had like 10k bomb attacks in their 30 year "run". And that was only the UK.

Last edited:

EerieArcade

Neo Member
Gonna buy a new TV soon, I think. My current one I bought in 2018 and one of the HDMI inputs doesn't work. Does anyone have any recommendations? My budget is only £600. Hooking my PS5 up to a monitor is also an option.

Mistake

Gonna buy a new TV soon, I think. My current one I bought in 2018 and one of the HDMI inputs doesn't work. Does anyone have any recommendations? My budget is only £600. Hooking my PS5 up to a monitor is also an option.
You could get an hdmi selector/splitter and save the money until something catches your eye. Just make sure whatever you get has a good refresh rate and no bad software. I think I heard LG was forcing ads on some of theirs

EerieArcade

Neo Member
You could get an hdmi selector/splitter and save the money until something catches your eye. Just make sure whatever you get has a good refresh rate and no bad software. I think I heard LG was forcing ads on some of theirs

I'll have a look at a splitter. Thank you. My current TV is LG and it's been decent, but I don't want something littered with crappy ads. Gonna do a little research. Shouldn't be too hard to find a decent budget model.

Celcius

°Temp. member
If you go shopping for a pair of shoes, never buy the display model.

I went shopping for new shoes and the only pair in my size was the display model. I bought it and then a few days later noticed a mark along the top back of the shoe that wouldn't wipe off. I went back to exchange them and they still had no other pairs of my size so I returned it. Lesson learned.

Last edited:
In the mood for some clasical indiana type of adventures so started replaying uncharted and gonna replay broken sword as well and naturally going to rewatch all Indiana Jones movies as well. Maybe Tomb Raider after done with these, dunno.

Londo

Neo Member
Sometimes I think that leaving a mark on this world isn't worth it. Too much noise, aggressivity, too much of everything.
Wish I had the courage to leave the city and go find some village on a mountain, but probably I'll find the same shit there, just in smaller scale. Or maybe the reason for that is because I have all of those things in me, but I'm not so sure, I mean, out there are really, really, stupid people. For real.

Pejo

I just saw this photo and it's blowing my mind. Like to see the air being affected by sonic waves in such a way, to actually kind of 'see' sound.

HbGU7rY.jpeg

I don't know how many of you have seen Made in Abyss but this is how I always envisioned the curse layers looking. <- that's the random part of this thought.

*edit*

I guess the original image I posted got deleted, so I found a similar one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom