• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Random thoughts.

Banned
The Office Smile GIF

Take it up with Google translate mein lieber Bruder. ♡

Edm Coding GIF by Monstercat

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
The density of information and speed at which you can process and retain that information is significantly better through reading vs other forms of media. Maybe just my opinion.

Perhaps, or rather yes when able. In my case I rather listen. But has it's reasons.

Isn’t schnitzel the German word for wang?

Stop sharing your code words for dick. Please.

The Shining GIF

KrakenIPA

Make sure you keep a few bottles of water in your refrigerator. That way, when the occasion arises, you are able to offer someone a cold bottle of water.

Last edited:

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
I was looking to buy a recent good tennis game but nothing seems to hold up to Top Spin back in the day.

I then remembered the tennis in GTA 5 was pretty good so that's all I've been doing the last hour 😁

Crazy how a side activity in a Rockstar game is better than a whole other studio's effort dedicating themselves 200% to the same thing.

As a game dev I did my share of overtime & 24 hour shifts but everytime I boot up a Rockstar game my first thought goes to all the human suffering that made this possible 😆

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I was looking to buy a recent good tennis game but nothing seems to hold up to Top Spin back in the day.

I then remembered the tennis in GTA 5 was pretty good so that's all I've been doing the last hour 😁

Crazy how a side activity in a Rockstar game is better than a whole other studio's effort dedicating themselves 200% to the same thing.

As a game dev I did my share of overtime & 24 hour shifts but everytime I boot up a Rockstar game my first thought goes to all the human suffering that made this possible 😆
I've not played much tennis IRL but there is something magical about the older games. I forget the exact one but there's some Japanese tennis game on the Super Famicom that was an absolute blast to play on emulator.

WiiSports was probably the last big tennis game I enjoyed. I really wanted to get that Mario Tennis game on Switch (maybe I still should :pie_thinking:

I think the charging on my iPhone is fucked. At this point as it's out of warranty it seems the best thing to do will be to buy a new phone. Apple will want stupid money to fix or replace it. I might get one of those wireless chargers to do me until the new iPhone is out.

badblue

Heavy rain fall warning for my area tonight. 75mm or more of rain is estimated before the storm blows through. Looks to be bigger then the storm that came through 2-3 weeks ago. Weather map shows the worst part of the to be coming right over head too. Oh and weather alert updated for hail.

Going to be a fun night.

i hate when people say " he was drunk behind the wheel! " or " she was put behind bars! ".

well i ain't gonna fucking drive my car infront of the wheel and if you put me infront of the bars then what the fuck is the point in prison?

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to expand in so many directions...I want to be truly free...creatively, personally, etc. But sadly I feel trapped, limited. There's cultural pressures for example for me to remain the way I currently am. I can't just have my way easily unfortunately. Even if things work out and I find or get what I want, I have to confront the forces holding me back one day...or I might die before that time comes. Who knows

Top Bottom