• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate how familiar you are with the poster above you!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I recognize you, but I think it's mainly from this thread.

So, 5/10 as well.
I recognize you... but I don't know where from. 3.5/10.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Definitely recognize you, you are mainly a Sony gamer if I remember that right. Don't know much personality-wise though. 4/10
7.5/10 I see you all the time in the word game thread.

Jasup

No recollection of this member.

9/10. I mostly remember you because a guy I know went on to a long rant how he found your stage show disturbing. But he's one of those guys who tries to get me into gospel music and talks about Jesus a bit too much for my liking, so I've always given you silent thumbs up.

Melchiah

9/10. I mostly remember you because a guy I know went on to a long rant how he found your stage show disturbing. But he's one of those guys who tries to get me into gospel music and talks about Jesus a bit too much for my liking, so I've always given you silent thumbs up.

That's highly amusing, thanks for sharing that. =) So, he's seen my old band play somewhere, or just read about it?

EDIT: Love the CatCat avatar, BTW. I don't remember seeing it before though.

Jasup

That's highly amusing, thanks for sharing that. =) So, he's seen my old band play somewhere, or just read about it?

EDIT: Love the CatCat avatar, BTW. I don't remember seeing it before though.

He was doing church's youth missionary work at a rock festival your old band performed and saw the gig. For some reason called me afterwards all upset about it. I recognized you after I saw you mentioning the band on FaceGAF or some other thread I lurked.

EDIT: and ByeBye Baby is my personal hell and I love it

Top Bottom