• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

Ravek

Banned
2/10 I don't understand who he is and how it is important or significant. I'm guessing the name is the same as your profile name. At least the editing is better than most people with a photo background.

Big mouth. Green. Zelda inspired, maybe?

7.23198/10

Brakke

Banned
I think that's from Danganronpa actually, maybe Danganronpa 2? I didn't finish the first...

Anyway, I like Chunbi Lee generally, but I wish it was standard blue pallet. Not into those colors.

7/10.

MR4001

One out of ten. Facing wrong way...

VVkaf8u.png

Only joking. Nine out of ten.

soepje

Not bad, but i think it would look nicer if you kept the characters current size, but used the whole space for the avvie instead. Put the character in the down left corner with the rest left transparent. If that makes sense :p

7/10

Volotaire

Not bad, but i think it would look nicer if you kept the characters current size, but used the whole space for the avvie instead. Put the character in the down left corner with the rest left transparent. If that makes sense :p

7/10

7/10 I like it. It helps that it is a fiery cat as well. I'm not sure about the other ear cut off

zkylon

zkylewd
The Black Knight from Fire Emblem Path of Radiance & Radiant Dawn, with the Omega Ruby on the pauldron.

You're not allowed to have a non-Tobey Maguire avatar Doktor!
oh, cool, i've been meaning to get into that series forever but never know how or where to start :I

A good looking avatar. 8/10. Still trying to get FE9 and 10. Very pricey.
link gear doesn't look shopped at all, very nice 4/5

RiggyRob

oh, cool, i've been meaning to get into that series forever but never know how or where to start :I

Awakening on 3DS is a good place to jump in - the connections are: FE1-3 are all linked (and by virtue of being remakes so are FE11 and 12), FE7 is a prequel to FE6, and FE9 & 10 are the Tellius series. Unless stated otherwise, all of the stories in the games are unconnected, so chances are you won't miss anything by jumping in at e.g. FE9 instead of FE7.

Volotaire

Awakening on 3DS is a good place to jump in - the connections are: FE1-3 are all linked (and by virtue of being remakes so are FE11 and 12), FE7 is a prequel to FE6, and FE9 and 10 are the Tellius series. Unless stated otherwise, all of the stories in the games are unconnected, so chances are you won't miss anything by jumping in at e.g. FE9 instead of FE7.

I would recommend this too or FE7. I think the GBA games are timeless and great starting points. FE7 over FE8 (GBA too) because I think it is an objectively better game , and FE6 (GBA sequel to FE7 not released in US) is hard to obtain due to a only Japanese release (although prevalent translations exist). I think for the moment ignore FE5 or before, unless you are really interested from testing the series from the beginning. Also, the DS games (remakes) are not great starting points.

Top Bottom