• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

Brakke

Banned
Always-facing-the-wrong-way-rating/0
;p
Btw may want to get the shadow fixed with proper transparency, as currently it's a solid gray on the dark theme.

I did a quick hackjob on the shadow. It looks a little better on dark theme now.

Chibi ChunLi = π/5

Chill-ass vidya game ninja dude just kicin' it? I like it. It should be mirrored though, dude should face right.

6/10 facing wrong way, 8/10 facing right.

NinjaBoiX

She looks like an actual toddler in that pic, creeps me out. I like the super zoom though, so you get a point.

1/10

The "O" face one is king.

MR4001

I've no idea as to where it's from, but it is rather nice - it's fun. Seven out of ten. (More if it were a little clearer.)

6/10. the image is too short to recognize w what game it is.. *i need to play an NES game*

If you're curious, the game is Legacy of the Wizard for NES. That's the best picture I could find without stretching it all to hell. I'd highly recommend it; it's a massive dungeon crawling action game.

Too much 8-bit detail crammed into a small avatar size ratio. 4/10

Gerbil eating a baby carrot, not sure what it means, but it's cute. 8/10.

Is the avatar size better now? I was trying not to stretch it too much so it won't get too pixelated, so hopefully that's a better compromise. The sprites in this game are very small in general, so not much I can do about the cramming.

Tabasco

8/10 for chucky.
7/10

Looks interesting.

Gerbil eating a baby carrot, not sure what it means, but it's cute. 8/10.

Is the avatar size better now? I was trying not to stretch it too much so it won't get too pixelated, so hopefully that's a better compromise. The sprites in this game are very small in general, so not much I can do about the cramming.
4/10 only because I can't tell what's going on. It's an interesting concept though.

Top Bottom