• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

Brakke

Banned
Not a big fan of the line drawing--that blob of white looks awful on dark theme--and it's facing the wrong way. It's a bad avatar, sorry.

2/10

zkylon

zkylewd
new avatar for me <3

still 3/5 on the wizard dude, he's a jolly fella but you gotta get his transparency fixed for dark gaf dude

zkylon

zkylewd
it's syndra from league of legends :>

i like the vcr anime thing you're wearing, not sure if it works but it's weird 3/5

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
8/10 for nice purple helmet
8/10 Pretty badass.

I just changed mine to something significantly less epic than it used to be, so I'm expecting low ratings. It's pretty boring unless you know who it is.

Coreda

8/10 Pretty badass.

I just changed mine to something significantly less epic than it used to be, so I'm expecting low ratings. It's pretty boring unless you know who it is.

I prefer it to your previous one, if just for framing and no Jpeg artifacts :p 6/10
It's good

Semi-related to this all, and not sure where it developed from, but it's interesting how the 8-10 scale has seemingly come to represent the desirable scores, while 5-7 which gives more range is often seen as not great, and 1-4 is bad. Should be more linear imo.

NinjaBoiX

I really like it, it's classic! Feels like you've touched it up a bit recently? Seems to be some bloom around the lasers maybe?

Anyway, quality avatar.

zkylon

zkylewd
for some reason avatars that don't quite fit the 100x120 really irk me. plus he looks like a buff version of mark whalberg

overall 2/5 you can do better

Volotaire

for some reason avatars that don't quite fit the 100x120 really irk me. plus he looks like a buff version of mark whalberg

overall 2/5 you can do better

I'm not usually a fan of anime avatars (I'm sorry for the generalisation and prejudice), but I like the purple and it's nicely cropped. The design of the anime character is a bit odd, so about a 6/10.

NinjaBoiX

Not really sure who it is, but it's a little busy.

5/10

Coreda just made me a new avatar, her dress changes colour depending on the background so it looks green for me.

Whoa...

:p

MR4001

It's nice, but I think it'd be better with the contrast upped a little and the crop being a touch less tight. Seven out of ten.

Volotaire

Not really sure who it is, but it's a little busy.

5/10

Coreda just made me a new avatar, her dress changes colour depending on the background so it looks green for me.

Whoa...

:p

Witchcraft.

It's nice, but I think it'd be better with the contrast upped a little and the crop being a touch less tight. Seven out of ten.

I have no idea what this is. This is going to keep bugging me. Is that a mask? A grenade? An abstract mechanical piece? It reminds me of Metro 2033/STALKER. Although it seems slightly generic as well. Bonus points for curiosity. It's a bit dull since I'm on the dark theme. Nicely cropped. 6/10.

MR4001

I have no idea what this is. This is going to keep bugging me. Is that a mask? A grenade? An abstract mechanical piece? It reminds me of Metro 2033/STALKER. Although it seems slightly generic as well. Bonus points for curiosity. It's a bit dull since I'm on the dark theme. Nicely cropped. 6/10.

It's (an illustration of) a gas mask - an M17 to be exact. And, yes, Metro Redux was the spark.

Oh - nine out of ten - pretty much perfect!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It's (an illustration of) a gas mask - an M17 to be exact. And, yes, Metro Redux was the spark.

Oh - nine out of ten - pretty much perfect!
8/10. It's kind of artsy, and I like it.

zkylon

zkylewd
holy shit that animated avatar 5/5

between that and see hayley thru dress ppl are getting really hi tech in this thread

Top Bottom