• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

Coreda

Very cute. Seven out of ten.

Looks interesting on dark theme. 6/10. See-through area made transparent would be nice.

Foxix Von: an animated PNG...? - Won't you get banned...?

fvgF1ga.gif

Brakke

Banned
Super dope, but faces the wrong way. 5/10. So easy to fix.

...I've looked at this dolphin avatar on iPad, IE, Chrome, Windows Phone, and iPhone and it's not animated at all. Are you all trying to trick me? Ninja Bikes got some wizardry going though.

Coreda

...I've looked at this dolphin avatar on iPad, IE, Chrome, Windows Phone, and iPhone and it's not animated at all. Are you all trying to trick me? Ninja Bikes got some wizardry going though.

That's as neither Webkit (Safari/Chrome/iOS) or IE (Windows) supports APNG. Check on Firefox or Opera. I kind of enjoy the cheek of it tbh :p

zkylon

zkylewd
laser chihiro guy

pretty darned awesome if u ask me

transparency thing is kinda weird tho, i don't get it, was it like that in the movie?

4/5

zkylon

zkylewd
T_T mean fish no score for u

but i did transparency in your avatar cos flat bg is dumb

ioFolqtJpVyJh.png

if i had the original it'd look better tho

I'm glad you didn't see one by accident! Guess you're not that old.

Haven't picked one yet. What do you think?

I feel choosing an avatar is a personal matter, it's very much up to the individual on what sort of persona he/she wants to portray. You could go for something that matches your username or something that's popular currently.

Most people on this board respond poorly to anime or pony related avatars though.

I feel choosing an avatar is a personal matter, it's very much up to the individual on what sort of persona he/she wants to portray. You could go for something that matches your username or something that's popular currently.

Most people on this board respond poorly to anime or pony related avatars though.

Very well. I will choose both. Thank you!

ChrisD

Unrecognizable anime babe, no transparency, 3/10. Totally forgettable.

The sword is a prominent part of the game; it's also one of the key focuses in the picture. The Falchion's design may not be stand-out, but it's different enough to not be forgettable.

* what am I doing, blabbering about this.

I like the colors and general style of your avatar. Not my favorite, but it sticks out enough when scrolling through posts that I "know you" by your avatar despite not knowing username... 7.5/10

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
The sword is a prominent part of the game; it's also one of the key focuses in the picture. The Falchion's design may not be stand-out, but it's different enough to not be forgettable.

* what am I doing, blabbering about this.

I like the colors and general style of your avatar. Not my favorite, but it sticks out enough when scrolling through posts that I "know you" by your avatar despite not knowing username... 7.5/10

Awkwardly cropped in my opinion, and it's not obvious exactly what it is.

5/10

Top Bottom