• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

Brakke

Banned
You should totally be a grim reaper for Halloween. 7.8/10, it's growing on me. Wonder who'll post/bump the thread this year.

There's a lich in the game my avatar is from, was going to go with that probably:

PLC_Lich.jpg

Noface from Spirited Away shooting eye beams?

instant 10/10

Having trouble with this one. Clean crop, transparency, it faces the correct way. But I don't recognize it at all. It feels like it's making some kind of statement but I have no clue what that statement is so it isn't articulating it very well. 9/10 for execution, something much lower for concept.

7/10

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It's growing on me a little. I'd probably axe the action lines though.

I got spooky for October.
Well, I appear to be at an impasse.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Faces the wrong way. 0/10
Wow, it looks so much better like this. Thanks for pointing that out.

Disturbing. I know what it's from. Thought that was an Onion-worthy article; kind of pathetic that it was something someone... actually did. 4/10

zkylon

zkylewd
young old ocelote's a badass and pretty good picture of him. good framing and generally good quality. 3/5 cos it looks a bit jpegized

Brakke

Banned
Doesn't look familiar. Still decent though, 7/10

I still don't think this is a great look for Lucina. Dunno what it is but she doesn't look as badass as I want her to. Hair is wrong or something. Anyway, just from the execution, the crop is too tight, I don't like how it squares the image off. 4/10.

Here's a version on transparency, 6/10:

eOmPJOU.png

Top Bottom