• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

NinjaBoiX

Cool, you have some good Ellen Page avatars.

9/10, just because you have an EP avy that I prefer so it doesn't get top marks.

Coreda

It's fantastic. Good concept, good execution. A+ 10/10.

Looks like an alternate source (or maybe it's been a while since I've seen it). Right facing/Left facing.

Currently wearing one of the avatars made for the 300th avy request page. Only one I've used without a smile, which could change the mood of posts, but it's nice.

the chris

Looks like an alternate source (or maybe it's been a while since I've seen it). Right facing/Left facing.

Currently wearing one of the avatars made for the 300th avy request page. Only one I've used without a smile, which could change the mood of posts, but it's nice.

Very pretty
8/10

zkylon

zkylewd
not sure how i feel about it, i respect the transparency but i guess i'm not a fan of the color/expression

so 2/5. sorry :p

NinjaBoiX

Hmm, not really sure what it's meant to be. Too small and detailed for an avatar.

4/10

I loved your detective duck one though.

MacNille

Banned
Hmm, not really sure what it's meant to be. Too small and detailed for an avatar.

4/10

I loved your detective duck one though.

here is a bigger pics that you can see better.
image.aspx

Also, what detective duck? Are you talking about this one:
tVq1aJY.png

Top Bottom