• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

zkylon

zkylewd
trying a new one avatar, i might keep these eyes or change em, dunno...

above avatar's pretty cool character and i like the circle thing in the background but your transparency got messed up on the ears, very noticeable in dark skin. gonna go with 3/5. fix that up!

trying a new one avatar, i might keep these eyes or change em, dunno...

above avatar's pretty cool character and i like the circle thing in the background but your transparency got messed up on the ears, very noticeable in dark skin. gonna go with 3/5. fix that up!

I like the way it looks, but i don't know who it is and the eyes kind of scare me, so 7/10

Daffy Duck

I've come for avatar approval.

I know nothing of Destiny, but I know the Cryptarch trolls people.

8/10 because it looks like he is about to troll me with a crappy item.

zkylon

zkylewd
somehow i knew that name was gonna be a bakemonogatari thing

i like your sheep/wolf person but transparency is kind of weird. i'll forgive it cos fur is a bitch

so 3/5, you pass!

Mailbox

Not sure who that is supposed to be but it looks pretty stylish. 6/10

Reminds me a bit too much of the "how gamagori and mako would work in a relationship" pic that was posted in the kill la kill OT when it was airing.

Made me laugh my ass off.
9/10

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
A T-Rex with a bored look on its face eating a skeleton while smoking a cigarette...
That's pretty good on it's own, but the little details like the border make this a 10/10

FillerB

Is that the Onimusha guy?, regardless of the answer i like it.

8/10

6WPBvss.png
6WPBvss.png
6WPBvss.png
5XvNThF.png
out of
6WPBvss.png
6WPBvss.png
6WPBvss.png
6WPBvss.png
6WPBvss.png

Top Bottom