• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

zkylon

zkylewd
mage dude doesn't look too christmas-y but like some sort of weird candy barbershop thing which is kind of hilarious to me

4/5 den

i want to get a christmas hat on my avatar but can't find one i like

Volotaire

Hello there, a new face. I like the cartoonish character with a emphasised eyes and slightly grouchy or surprised face, makes me smile. I'm not so sure if the sale tag and costume match the body, so I'll dock points for that. 6/10

Hello there, a new face. I like the cartoonish character with a emphasised eyes and slightly grouchy or surprised face, makes me smile. I'm not so sure if the sale tag and costume match the body, so I'll dock points for that. 6/10

I think a 8/10 should fit in that gaping mouth of yours.

Brakke

Banned
Trying to settle on a Christmas avatar. Been using Candy Cane Style but I just put together a more conspicuously Santafied one.

dRT8wKF.png
VS
m0CNanF.png

11/10 for Drakengard

Sick Santa Styles. I like this one a lot. The crop on the top of the hat is a little unfortunate but I can deal. Solid 8 / 10.

Trying to settle on a Christmas avatar. Been using Candy Cane Style but I just put together a more conspicuously Santafied one.

dRT8wKF.png
VS
m0CNanF.png

Sick Santa Styles. I like this one a lot. The crop on the top of the hat is a little unfortunate but I can deal. Solid 8 / 10.
Woohoo Christmasty and perfect for the season, 9/10

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Ms. Piggy + Bat combo = 10/10

zkylon

zkylewd
christmas hat is kind of questionably fit but that's a weird looking mix of brad shoemaker and jonathan blow, so 3/5

BraXzy

christmas hat is kind of questionably fit but that's a weird looking mix of brad shoemaker and jonathan blow, so 3/5

Not sure what it's from (tiny pic on mobile) but it looks kinda cool :3 Minus points for not knowing who Karl Pilkington is though! 7/10

Ayumi

Kind of hard to tell what's going on here. Like the colors though.

7/10
I'm on mobile so it's kinda hard to see the quality.. Looks like a death metal album wit Santa in it. Sorry if this is too honest but I don't really like it, it's pretty boring. But it's not horrible either. 4/10 (SORRY I LOVE YOU DON'T HATE ME.)

zkylon

zkylewd
Not sure what it's from (tiny pic on mobile) but it looks kinda cool :3 Minus points for not knowing who Karl Pilkington is though! 7/10

well i just googled him and he's british

too exotic for me :>

I'm on mobile so it's kinda hard to see the quality.. Looks like a death metal album wit Santa in it. Sorry if this is too honest but I don't really like it, it's pretty boring. But it's not horrible either. 4/10 (SORRY I LOVE YOU DON'T HATE ME.)
i like sailor moon, that's about all i can say. oh, and cropping on the left is kind of ehhh. nothing too serious tho, so 4/5

Ayumi

i like sailor moon, that's about all i can say. oh, and cropping on the left is kind of ehhh. nothing too serious tho, so 4/5

It's actually not different from the original, except the wall she's behind. Not trying to defend my avatar, just keeping it like this because she's already peeking out from behind. :3

tumblr_mysiccwsXi1qickddo1_500.png

---

I like your avatar, even though I don't know who it is. Her mouth indicates that she's a doll/puppet and I love those. 7/10

It's actually not different from the original, except the wall she's behind. Not trying to defend my avatar, just keeping it like this because she's already peeking out from behind. :3

tumblr_mysiccwsXi1qickddo1_500.png

---

I like your avatar, even though I don't know who it is. Her mouth indicates that she's a doll/puppet and I love those. 7/10

Sailor Moon is great. 9/10

BraXzy

Kind of hard to tell what's going on here. Like the colors though.

7/10

Sorry about that, it's a fan art of shovel knight, with Master Chief's helmet shopped on (to celebrate the 'launch' of MCC) and of course a santa hat for the festive season. I too love the colours :)

well i just googled him and he's british

too exotic for me :>

Haha too exotic? He's popular over here for being quite an.. idiot. One of the shows he does is literally called 'An Idiot Abroad'. Look him up :)

I have always loved this avatar and the hat is done quite well. 9 / 10.

9/10 .. A festively dressed wizard.. you can't get much better than that!

zkylon

zkylewd
Haha too exotic? He's popular over here for being quite an.. idiot. One of the shows he does is literally called 'An Idiot Abroad'. Look him up :)

well i'm from argieland so we're forever sworn enemies of the brits! tho i do love peep show, those guys are hilarious...

anywho, i love shovel knight but master chief thing is kinda ruining it for me. i'm gonna go with 2/5 with master chief thingie and 4/5 without :>

well i'm from argieland so we're forever sworn enemies of the brits! tho i do love peep show, those guys are hilarious...

anywho, i love shovel knight but master chief thing is kinda ruining it for me. i'm gonna go with 2/5 with master chief thingie and 4/5 without :>

neat avatar, but the mouth makes me think it's supposed to be a ventriloquist dummy and not a person and ventriloquists dummies freak me out so 6/10 cuz freak me out

zkylon

zkylewd
she looks like someone from black lagoon but that may be me just watching too much black lagoon

anyways i'm not a fan of avatars that don't use the full 120px height so imma go with a 2/5

i think you can do better

neat avatar, but the mouth makes me think it's supposed to be a ventriloquist dummy and not a person and ventriloquists dummies freak me out so 6/10 cuz freak me out
well she's a killer robot music box doll so you weren't too wrong :p

she looks like someone from black lagoon but that may be me just watching too much black lagoon

anyways i'm not a fan of avatars that don't use the full 120px height so imma go with a 2/5

i think you can do better

well she's a killer robot music box doll so you weren't too wrong :p

Not sure who it is, but it's got character! 8/10

Top Bottom