• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

Brakke

Banned
JbtODUC.png
qVily8y.png

Oops didn't score you!

Second...ed. Transparent penguin is best penguin. Solid 9/10, regardless.

Dope Christ. Think this is fine without the transparency, those beans would be tough on a light background. 8/10.

LupusWarrior

Neo Member
JbtODUC.png
qVily8y.png

Oops didn't score you!

Dope Christ. Think this is fine without the transparency, those beans would be tough on a light background. 8/10.

Thanks a lot Brakke, my photoshop skills are ancient so it would have taken me awhile. And does everyone agree this looks better?

Also, dem abs. 6.5/10

Mr.Swag

Banned
9/10 to cartoon detective up here.

As for my avatar, don't really know what I was going for. Just got tired of having the same one.

NinjaBoiX

That's awesome man, I really like it! Could be your best one yet. Just a cool looking lady, it's really well done in terms of transparency, cropping etc, and it's unique.

That's awesome man, I really like it! Could be your best one yet. Just a cool looking lady, it's really well done in terms of transparency, cropping etc, and it's unique.

The fact that this opinion comes from you makes me particularly happy :)

Edit: Of course your avatar is a 10/10

Brakke

Banned
The fact that this opinion comes from you makes me particularly happy :)

Edit: Of course your avatar is a 10/10

Two scores here:

1) it's great, 9/10. Clean, unusual, recognizable.

2) I don't like that your avatars are all over the place. None really resembles another. Gotta work on the consistency of your branding / 10.

soepje

Two scores here:

1) it's great, 9/10. Clean, unusual, recognizable.

2) I don't like that your avatars are all over the place. None really resembles another. Gotta work on the consistency of your branding / 10.
Neat, i like how it looks directly at your post. 8.5/10.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Can't go wrong with an attractive woman. 8/10.

Rest

I just now realized your avatar is Link.
I don't know how to feel about it. It's in an art style that I feel like I should hate, and yet I dislike nothing.

8/10

The figure is well drawn with good shading, and it is cut out against the transparency background well.

However, I don't really know what it is from and it is too small to see any detail.

8/10

Do people really not remember Samanosuke? Am I the only one who played all the Onimusha games?

samanosuke_zps4f1942de.png

Volotaire

I just now realized your avatar is Link.
I don't know how to feel about it. It's in an art style that I feel like I should hate, and yet I dislike nothing.

8/10

Do people really not remember Samanosuke? Am I the only one who played all the Onimusha games?

samanosuke_zps4f1942de.png

Played Omniusha 3 on the PC, but the bad port left a sour taste in my mouth and I only played it for 20 minutes. Oh, your avatar is 9/10, it looks absolutely superb.

Rest

It's refreshing to see an avatar that doesn't take up the full allotted width.
7/10

Volotaire

That MC helmet is bringing the grade down. =( 6/10

I would have said that I like the classic avatar, but the carrot has been replaced by a lady's finger! Ahhh! A downgrade because it looks slightly frightening. It's going to have to be a 4/10 sorry.

Rest

I've already scored yours.

That MC helmet is bringing the grade down. =( 6/10

Halloween update is fantastic, 9/10

What's with all the Master Chief helmet hate?

Rest

I love the look on his face, so that gets an 8/10.

Top Bottom