• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rayman Fiesta Run |OT|: Running with Maracas on to your iOS or Android Device Nov 7th

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
fiestarunlogo.jpg

Platforms: iOS & Android
Developer: Ubisoft Casablanca
Release Date: Nov 7th
Price: $2.99

Download Links:
iOS - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rayman-fiesta-run/id657811530
Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.rayman.fiestarun&hl=en

Small Ubisoft Site

Indulge in 75+ levels. You’ve never seen hot pepper disco balls and party favors like this before… Four new worlds welcome you for the festivities! Beat all 3 new epic bosses to reach the dreaded Land of the Livid Dead Island!

Discover New Powers. Rayman Fiesta Run gets groovy with new powers like swimming, shrinking on the fly into a tiny hero and the powerful Super Punch!

Beware the Invasion! Get ready for even more challenges in Invasion Mode where more traps and enemies await!

Enjoy Gorgeous Graphics! The Art gets even prettier with new lighting system and more depth of field… Rayman Fiesta Run puts on the polish, thanks to UBIArt Framework enhancements.

Challenge Your Friends. Share your activities, post your achievements on Facebook, and follow your friends on the world map.

Get it perfect! Collect Diamonds to get digital rewards and power-ups and take advantage of Heart, Punch and Hint bonuses to achieve a perfect level!

Developer Diary:

Ubisoft Casablanca Developer Diary

Rayman Fiesta Run Reveal Trailer:

Youtube Reveal Trailer

PICS:

rfrdigitaldaysscreenshot2048-2jpg-e94738_640w.jpg

rfrdigitaldaysscreenshot2048-1jpg-8833bb_640w.jpg

rfrdigitaldaysscreenshot2048-5jpg-e94739_640w.jpg

rfrdigitaldaysscreenshot2048-3jpg-e9473a_640w.jpg

rfrdigitaldaysscreenshot2048-4jpg-8833bc_640w.jpg

1002017_613331208705935_997116401_n.jpg

1001589_613331115372611_173596674_n.jpg

1385838_613330905372632_1291641521_n.jpg

Social Media:
Official Ubisoft Rayman Facebook Page

PS: If You Missed the Original Rayman Jungle Run

1184826_612910232081366_605097739_n.jpg

Empty

i'm looking forward to it but i'm a bit sad pasta games isn't making it (only realized this from this ot)

though hopefully casablanca can build on what they established well

Vanillalite

i'm looking forward to it but i'm a bit sad pasta games isn't making it (only realized this from this ot)

I know a lot of people were worried about the change me included. Still the game is using the already developed engine just taken to the next level. Plus the developer diary helped elevate some of my concerns, and the footage I've seen still looks really legit.

Empty

I know a lot of people were worried about the change me included. Still the game is using the already developed engine just taken to the next level. Plus the developer diary helped elevate some of my concerns, and the footage I've seen still looks really legit.

yeah i'm just watching the developer diary. looks sharp. guess the good thing about ios games is that it's so cheap it's not really an issue if they don't stack up to pasta games. though hopefully they will.

the new developer also continues the french connection for rayman which is nice :)

VanWinkle

Wait, Casablanca's making it? They made the Vita ports of both Rayman console games. They did an incredible job on both.

Shiggy

Just adding some information from the other thread, hand't seen this one:

raymanfiestajsuq8.png

Platforms: iOS, Android (available via Google Play and Amazon)
Releasedate: November 7, 2013
Price: €2.69 / $2.99
Developer: Ubisoft Casablanca (known for the Vita and 3DS ports of Rayman Origins and Legends)

Coming to iOS, Google Play and the Amazon Appstore on November 7, Rayman Fiesta Run is bringing the UbiArt Framework to tablets and smartphones. For only $2.99 you’ll have access to 75 unique levels and hours of Rayman fun. Punch, jump and swim your way through stunning (and often charmingly goofy) environments. New bosses and Invasion levels await you for extra challenge, and added social features will give you the chance to take on your friends’ scores and show off your achievements.

The follow-up to the winner of the App Store’s BEST of 2012 award sure isn’t resting on its laurels. Rayman is looking better and more fun than ever with new features and modes including “Perfect Run” mode, which lets you see the path that will lead you to every Lum in the level. Get more information on Rayman Fiesta Run at the official website and prepare your thumbs for the mobile experience of the year.

Features:
PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG

More than 75 levels welcome you for the Fiesta!
Bounce on sausages and make your way through 4 new festive worlds
Beat all 3 new epic bosses to reach the dreaded Land of the Livid Dead Island!
Collect Lums to get awesome rewards and power-ups

DISCOVER RAYMAN'S AMAZING NEW POWERS

Rayman could jump, fly, punch and run up the walls…
…he can now slide, swim or shrink on the fly into a tiny hero
Unleash the power of the Super Punch!

BEWARE OF THE INVASION!

Play all the levels you thought you knew in a totally different way
Avoid new traps and defeat even fiercer enemies
Get ready for more great challenges!

ENJOY GORGEOUS GRAPHICS

Rayman Jungle Run was pretty… Rayman Fiesta Run looks absolutely delicious!
Immerse yourself into the Fiesta thanks to the increased depth of field
And if you like great lightings, Rayman has put a brand new disco ball up for you!

CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS
Share your activities, post your achievements on Facebook, and follow your friends on the world map.

Screenshots:
RFR_Digital_Days_screenshot_1920%20(1)_116966.jpg
RFR_Digital_Days_screenshot_1920%20(2)_116958.jpg
RFR_Digital_Days_screenshot_1920%20(3)_116960.jpg
RFR_Digital_Days_screenshot_1920%20(4)_116962.jpg
RFR_Digital_Days_screenshot_1920%20(5)_116964.jpg

Videos:
Reveal Trailer
Dev Diary

Links:
Official Website

No crying because of "Wii U betraylton", because Rayman Legends sales are damn low, or because this is on superior platforms and Jungle Run was better than Origins.
If Rayman Jungle Run is any indication, this will be the Rayman game of the year. With even more content than that game, Ubisoft Casablanca is hopefully in for another great mobile Rayman title. With support from Ubisoft Montpellier, I hope the quality beats Pastagames' Jungle Run.

I don't like Rayman games. Whilst I appreciate the quality, I think they are only fun when you attempt to play them endless runner style.

As such I loved Jungle Run. This is an instant purchase if the no IAP thing is true.

Ashtar

So is it launching the same day on android? I think I still have a few dollars in credits to get it for my tablet

Zoc

Is it wrong that I really want a Vita version of this, even though I never bought Legends or Origins on it? My iPad is busted and my iPhone is too small.

Vanillalite

So is it launching the same day on android? I think I still have a few dollars in credits to get it for my tablet

Same day. They already had the engine working on Android now so no reason for them not to do a simultaneous release (other than someone money hating).

Perfect. On a trip with my ipad as we speak. Original still stands as ios finest game. Will buy though kind of shitted about the developer change

Megatron

For those not done with jungle run, this game starts you off with the number of lums you have in that game, so if you plan to keep going, finish that to start with more lums in this game.

Some Guy

Aw. Game isn't compatible with first gen iPads. (Requires a front-facing camera to install.)

Guess I'll have to stick with the Android version on my phone.

Lijik

Did the first level and its invasion counterpart. Really digging the new level unlock system tied to the teensies

Lijik

For those not done with jungle run, this game starts you off with the number of lums you have in that game, so if you plan to keep going, finish that to start with more lums in this game.

Not sure if it was a glitch or not, but i came back into the game and it gave me another batch of lums for Jungle Run. The amount wasnt the same so Im not sure what that was about

KeRaSh

Downloaded the Android version on my phone and now it says unable to check licence. Not sure if this is a problem on my end or if it's a general thing because the game was just released.

/edit: Nvm. Reinstalled it and it's working now. It seems the jumping physics feel a little off compared to Jungle Run but I only played it for 5 minutes.

Top Bottom