• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl2177

On a subject other than names, you guys should vote for Tahir's song in this poll. It's Tashi0103 from GAF.
/advert

And I totally didn't do a google search for moni- baby names...

Jeremy!! Your tag, it is glorious. It's like a meteoric rise from Junior Member => Member =>The Scrapening. You were pretty good at pool last night as well...considering I was carrying james on my team -_- we need some rematches soon!

I never claimed to be good. I know the angles to take. My execution however is a bit lacking. We still beat H Pro and one of the old guys whose name escapes me at the moment.

I never claimed to be good. I know the angles to take. My execution however is a bit lacking. We still beat H Pro and one of the old guys whose name escapes me at the moment.

She was teamed with Don right? Don't worry I'm just messing with you, it's fun to just try anyway.

On a subject other than names, you guys should vote for Tahir's song in this poll. It's Tashi0103 from GAF.
/advert

And I totally didn't do a google search for moni- baby names...

Already voted for him before. Is he still behind? :(

Yeah, we got schooled, but who knows if any of us could have taken down Puddles. And "Don" was the guy.

Off to battle pink robots, see you guys later.

Happy hunting! I have a meeting in 5 too (though it will surely lack pink robots).

leadbelly

Banned
It's still cold in the UK. In fact it's not just the UK, it is most of Europe and parts of Asia.

You know parts of the Sahara desert got snow this year.

I put too much deodorant on today

The only thing you gotta worry about is those white pit stains though...

my boss at work, who's like 40something, sprays that Axe deodorant like he's trying to hide his weed smoking habits from his mom. It gives me really bad headaches.

Puddles

Banned
Jeremy!! Your tag, it is glorious. It's like a meteoric rise from Junior Member => Member =>The Scrapening. You were pretty good at pool last night as well...considering I was carrying james on my team -_- we need some rematches soon!

It has been a pretty great week for my GAF persona, that's true.

I actually missed a few really easy shots in the second pool game, but I also sank the 8 ball. It's like the basketball player who goes 5 for 20, but hits the game-winning 3. Fidelis did the real work in that second game though.

leadbelly

Banned
And to think we only had one or two snow days this entire winter.

Well we have only really had one snow day in the UK. It's just that the temperatures haven't risen at all since then. It's well below the average for this time of year.

Most of December and January was actually mild.

RawPower

Banned
Well we have only really had one snow day in the UK. It's just that the temperatures haven't risen at all since then. It's well below the average for this time of year.

Most of December and January was actually mild.

That's what I noticed. I actually wore t-shirts throughout most of December.

Davedough

I came home for lunch. Apparently Sumo has had a really rough day... he doesn't really want to talk about it.

pTnVV.jpg

Supplanter--Bright/Fame--Spear/Firm

It is my destiny to take someone (by accident or coincidence) from another person using my famously firm spear.

Heh

Jess is a wealthy adviser whose ancestors hail from Chaves, a region of Spain with sulphurous hot springs with health-giving properties

First name apparently means: [at the] wide island/watermeadow, which i find funny given where i come from.

last name apparently means, "the little red-haired one" which is just hilarious.

I forget to check out the action in here, now that it has been moved.

What's news?

Just the usual. :) Lots of cooking talk, burning of shit, names, jobs and meet ups. What have you been up to on your vacation from this thread?

Lol, anyone seen this thread on gaming gaf? Feels like gaf's rep is at stake. less than an hour to go or something. Real gaf, if you have facebook, go go go!

I voted before and he's barely holding the lead! I'm tempted to ask my sister to vote. It's so damn close.

I came home for lunch. Apparently Sumo has had a really rough day... he doesn't really want to talk about it.

pTnVV.jpg

Sumo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom