• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karkador

Banned
iXOt4.jpg

So did I destroy the community utterly by speaking in a foreign language? I would slap some faces around at the nyc meetup, but I'll be playing with bsdm machines and running around in silly costumes and drinking unholy amounts of free alcohol the whole weekend in Jersey.

Ye gods, RP-GAF goes to sleep too early these days. :|

Lissar

Reluctant Member
So did I destroy the community utterly by speaking in a foreign language? I would slap some faces around at the nyc meetup, but I'll be playing with bsdm machines and running around in silly costumes and drinking unholy amounts of free alcohol the whole weekend in Jersey.

Ye gods, RP-GAF goes to sleep too early these days. :|

Foreign languages are awesome :x

It's okay in my book *thumbs up*

(I'm busy with work.)

Davedough

I'm literally trying to convince myself that I can function at work tomorrow with no sleep. Kingdoms of Amalur owns me. I need to go to bed....

...just one more quest.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I'm literally trying to convince myself that I can function at work tomorrow with no sleep. Kingdoms of Amalur owns me. I need to go to bed....

...just one more quest.

I hope you've already gone to bed because *smacks Dave* The game will always be there! Your sleep will not.

Karl2177

I hate waking up to go to physics lecture all the way across campus when it's 10 degrees outside.

So how is everyone else's morning/night?

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Double Fine start Kickstarter to get $400000 to make a point and click adventure
0 hours: $0
8 hours: $400000
22 hours: $1M
Lissar: fangirling

Sometimes.

A little bit.

Well, you know... *blush*

/use smoke bomb

After throwing down the smoke bomb, Lissar makes her escape.

I fucking hate cats. They went through my garbage last night and left a huge mess. D:<

That must mean they're hungry.

Poor... starving kitties. ;.;

So how is everyone else's morning/night?

Pretty good. My Russian friend cajoled me into going over tonight and helping her hook up her new TV to her computer and such. She's really fun to hang out with at night.

Gonna get a visit from my mum and sis tomorrow, so there will have to be rapid cleaning done at some point. On Sunday, dad's coming over to show me how to rip apart the walls and hook up new wiring and electrical boxes outlets/switches for my new microwave oven and my old ceiling fan. No idea if it'll all be done in time.

I was going to get the new Chikara mp4 for some friends, but my instinct tells me that we might not be done with the day work in time for me to get over to watch it. So maybe that'll be for another time.

Also:
nim zi i.me.am!
morn good is.it &#8594; Good morning!

I am now 3 records richer/£35 poorer, and my feet are in pain.

Worth it though, the bands on the records are great.

Also put up an advert for a drummer. Hopefully something comes from it.

Karl2177

Pretty good. My Russian friend cajoled me into going over tonight and helping her hook up her new TV to her computer and such. She's really fun to hang out with at night.

Gonna get a visit from my mum and sis tomorrow, so there will have to be rapid cleaning done at some point. On Sunday, dad's coming over to show me how to rip apart the walls and hook up new wiring and electrical boxes outlets/switches for my new microwave oven and my old ceiling fan. No idea if it'll all be done in time.
The best part about speed cleaning is that the pressure makes you think it's not gonna look too god, but in the end it looks pretty good. Most of the time.
"From my point of view, you are evil!"
Serious :lol

Puddles

Banned
I actually thought about trying to get back into music. I found a few adverts for bands that need a lead guitarist, but they were all either in the San Fernando Valley or way up north on the 101 around Thousand Oaks. Fuck driving that far.

I'll keep looking though. Would be nice to be in a band again.

This thread is slowly dying. I'm guessing the combination of outside methods of talking, some prolific posters getting busy, and the move to Community was too much.

This thread doesn't have a common topic to keep it going like other community threads. Conversation is random. It was popular at first cause we were all seeing each other for the first time. It was different and exciting. Then a community formed and a bunch of goofy activities kept people busy. Now it's no longer new and people have taken friendships made off of this and don't see a point in posting here anymore(IRC is much more conviniant).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom