• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, guys, I was wondering: When I browse GAF, sometimes spoiler text looks totally black, and I have to click it to show. At other times, spoiler text is white on black, and I can read it immediately. Is there like a "fakespoiler" tag, or is my browser just messing around, or what?

(I saw somebody posting "spoilers" in the Blops-best-ending thread, and they were readable in that manner, so I was wondering if that poster was being a dick or if there's something else going on)

Hey, guys, I was wondering: When I browse GAF, sometimes spoiler text looks totally black, and I have to click it to show. At other times, spoiler text is white on black, and I can read it immediately. Is there like a "fakespoiler" tag, or is my browser just messing around, or what?

No clue. I thought it might be the highlight tag under spoiler but I guess not.

Chuckie

I'm starting to dislike this topic.

FF9 had Vivi, therefor FF9 > other FF's.... ESPECIALLY that shower of shite that is FFXIII

That's furrist!

Wait, I'm confused, is the lead character furry or is the lead character a furry? There's kind of a gigantic difference.

the former has natural fur on account of being a mammal or a similarly-pelted animal, wheras the latter feeds me alcoholic caffeinated beverages at burning man events

Vaan > Zidane
zidane-german.gif

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Finally you talk some sense. FF9 rules all of FF.

Btw Lissar, did you get my PM?

I did :D I haven't been able to get around to drawing more. But I will soon.

Also, I'm PRETTY SURE someone is playing MGS SOMEWHERE in this library.

That ! sound is pretty distinctive.

Davedough

I miss my chakrams. I'm pretty sure my mage is surrounded by some really bad guys and he needs me to allow him to let those beautiful flaming disks fly.

Only an hour and 15 minutes left. I can do this.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I hate them too, actually. I don't really like sour stuff, and looking at them makes me feel sick.

This is why I post these things, yes.

Man, more bands need to have lyrics which aren't trying to be really deep/serious and shit. House Boat (or any band with Grath Madden really) are great at this.

For example, some of the lyrics for one House Boat song, Are You Into Metal are:

She turned to me and asked
If I liked heavy metal
She said "Are you into metal?"
Well no,
I dunno,
I guess so,
I hope so.
Will you make out with me
Even if I don't?

RawPower

Banned
Man, more bands need to have lyrics which aren't trying to be really deep/serious and shit. House Boat (or any band with Grath Madden really) are great at this.

For example, some of the lyrics for one House Boat song, Are You Into Metal are:

She turned to me and asked
If I liked heavy metal
She said "Are you into metal?"
Well no,
I dunno,
I guess so,
I hope so.
Will you make out with me
Even if I don't?

There's this grindcore/joke band called Anal C.....uh, on second though, I'd better not.

There's this grindcore/joke band called Anal C.....uh, on second though, I'd better not.

Country? >_>

Yeah, I know them. Grindcore is one of those genres where I honestly can't take it seriously, so it helps when the bands don't either :p

*stolen EDIT from previous post which I removed 'cause more people posted*

In fact, more bands need to take less seriously fullstop. And people in general really.

Why do people find it so hard to just let go and have fun? I honestly see living as completely pointless if you don't at least try to have fun with it. I mean, we get one chance at this, make it count right?

Kccitystar

I gotta be honest, you don't want to see the results after I eat Taco Bell.

Dude, I fucking lost, and then Kisaya used her code so it doesn't even work and she got NO RESPONSE after redeeming the code. For all you know she won and hasn't gotten a text back from TB yet :\

MORE UNSERIOUS LYRICS

Meanwhile at the office
I'm not there I'm in my room
Hey wait
Oh great
I'm late again
I shouldn't have done
Those fucking mushrooms

People should post good unserious lyrics

RawPower

Banned
Country? >_>

Yeah, I know them. Grindcore is one of those genres where I honestly can't take it seriously, so it helps when the bands don't either :p

*stolen EDIT from previous post which I removed 'cause more people posted*

In fact, more bands need to take less seriously fullstop. And people in general really.

Why do people find it so hard to just let go and have fun? I honestly see living as completely pointless if you don't at least try to have fun with it. I mean, we get one chance at this, make it count right?

There are some grind/powerviolence bands that really do know how to pull it off. Phobia and Infest come to mind.

Clydefrog

Dude, I fucking lost, and then Kisaya used her code so it doesn't even work and she got NO RESPONSE after redeeming the code. For all you know she won and hasn't gotten a text back from TB yet :\

No response? haha wtf. that's like putting money in the vending machine and the snack gets stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom