• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
The results of our day?

NNMfs.jpg

p63N4.jpg

Taco Bell kinda sucks :x
I'M AT THE PIZZA HUT

I'M AT THE TACO BELL

Wallach

Hold on, there are people that don't like the banana runts? Fake banana is like the only good fake candy flavor at all, with the exception of Jelly Belly stuff. Mmm... buttered popcorn jelly beans.

Davedough

Todd McFarlane did art design for it? Whaaaat
edit: Combat looks like... Darksiders. Unexpected!
I'm having a fun time with it. The game isn't without its flaws and its not the Skyrim killer that the press tried to hype it up to be, but its a great romp through an interesting world

I'm having a fun time with it. The game isn't without its flaws and its not the Skyrim killer that the press tried to hype it up to be, but its a great romp through an interesting world

I don't think it was the press, really. EA kept trying to push the "This is part of the Elder Scrolls team that wanted to be really ambitious for where they took that game and left to realize that dream" angle.

Noooooo, game is awesome! I will not listen to dissenting voices.

Anyway, what would you suggest in its place :eek:

Rayman origins :p
Or any game that doesn't encourage self-harm.

And I'm writing this from my phone because I'm locked out from my home and stuck in a car. Oh my.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Hey guys and gals, heads up since he was a regular, I had to remove Jamesfrom818 for stalker behavior.

He's been continuously harassing nintendoll since the BBQ meetup on Saturday, where he got her number purely under the pretense of coordinating that artwalk thing. Since then it's been texts and calls after midnight every night, with her position being quite clear on the matter ("go away and stop" essentially), but he's even gone as far as to say that they're in a relationship.

I've confirmed it all, and he's also been acting oddly with regards to hpro so this has become a concern. I know you folks coordinate regularly in tinychat and so forth, so I highly suggest avoiding further communication and especially doing anything in real life. Authorities will get involved if this behavior continues, as I have been happy to do on previous occasions with stalking on gaf.

In future meetups, women in particular should be careful giving their phone number out casually as if we're all real life friends. This is still the Internet, treat it as such. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom