• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
That's just standard attraction. I'm talking about hot aussie girls drinking straight out of the bag.

Mmmm...

Look at all those clothes pins.
nqBrE.gif

Edit: New Zealand > Prison Island
Australia has the image, but NZ has the actual criminals. The landscape is wonderful though.

jasonng

Using camptothecin to introduce toxic double-stranded DNA breaks and lesions in primary neurons. After all, why shouldn't experimental cancer therapeutics be repurposed for completely unrelated disease paradigms?

Anyway, it turns out topoisomerase I is fairly important for life.

Whoa baby, baby.

Save that talk for the bedroom.

Jhoan

Dunno where else to post this so I'll post this in here. So I had to pay $986 to the school for shooting myself in the foot by taking 3 classes instead of 4-5. :( It sucks so badly. If I wouldn't have paid it by tomorrow, all of my classes would have gotten dropped.

It was either keep money and stay home for an entire semester doing nothing or pay the bill and keep the classes. I'm still mad at myself but I know I made the right decision. I also blew approximately 100 bucks in art supplies for missing class last week.

I better get off and see if I get some homework done that's due tomorrow and Friday. Lesson learned: take 4-5 classes (for free) or suffer the consequences. Hopefully I'll cheer up by Friday. If I killed the thread's mood, I apologize.

Dunno where else to post this so I'll post this in here. So I had to pay $986 to the school for shooting myself in the foot by taking 3 classes instead of 4-5. :( It sucks so badly. If I wouldn't have paid it by tomorrow, all of my classes would have gotten dropped.

It was either keep money and stay home for an entire semester doing nothing or pay the bill and keep the classes. I'm still mad at myself but I know I made the right decision. I also blew approximately 100 bucks in art supplies for missing class last week.

I better get off and see if I get some homework done that's due tomorrow and Friday. Lesson learned: take 4-5 classes (for free) or suffer the consequences. Hopefully I'll cheer up by Friday. If I killed the thread's mood, I apologize.

That sucks. Having worked in my school's payment office for a brief bit, you'd be surprise how much tuition money is straight up wasted on frivolous shit.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Man, I really need to start doing arm exercises. Tired of my sad pathetic I-sit-at-the-computer-all-day arms! My legs are decently muscled because I walk and jog a lot, but my arms man... so sad. ;.;

edit: Also, Double Fiiiiiiiiine.

I'm going to throw this out there.

I've not liked anything made by Nintendo since the SNES days.

COME. THE. FUCK. AT. ME.

See I'm pretty opposite, I love that Nintendo stayed true to the paradigms they invented in those days and brought them into the 3d generation. I really don't like dude bro gaming at all.

.la1n

I know I don't want to play it but I keep looking at my trophy list for it and I really should finish up getting the chaos emeralds just so I can delete the game and be done with it. If it was a physical copy you better believe it would go out in a blaze of glory.

edit: I still need to beat bloodrayne, gonna play that instead :p

.la1n

How is bloodla1n?

Yeah, I saved myself typing a few letters.

Blood is great (it's betrayal the recent one.) I like it because it's got the old school hardcore challenge to it but you only die by your own mistakes. It's not frustratingly harsh but it's definitely not just pick up and play. I think I have two chapters left to beat the game.

AcridMeat

Banned
Blood is great (it's betrayal the recent one.) I like it because it's got the old school hardcore challenge to it but you only die by your own mistakes. It's not frustratingly harsh but it's definitely not just pick up and play. I think I have two chapters left to beat the game.
That's good to hear, from what I briefly played at PAX it seemed like it may be too difficult for me to have fun. The animation was great from what I remember.

This song came on, this has made studying so amazing.
Jeff Gerstmann rapping about anal.

.la1n

As you progress in the game you pick it up quick, controls are responsive so really it just comes down to using everything properly.

.la1n

Come in TC, we will cheer ya up.

My cam is broke currently so no show tonight, I can take photos of burning things for you tho.

ZiZ

Yes. You should. What is keeping you?

Hahaha, yeah it makes me cry too. ;.;

Tence. It's a video game board. These things happen.

It began as a thread where people posted their real pictures, but as we got to know each other it became a thread about real people talking about their life and interests in a friendly manner. While we might seem like a closed community, we're welcoming to anyone who wants to join us. No real pics or anything necessary!

Ahem *flicks the switch*

OG-O--join.jpg

*presses button*

you sir, are correct.

Jhoan

That sucks. Having worked in my school's payment office for a brief bit, you'd be surprise how much tuition money is straight up wasted on frivolous shit.

I could imagine. I remember when I first transferred into the school, they made me pay a $50 "commitment deposit fee" for who knows what and it's stupid because there are a couple of rooms that need a good fixing. That money probably goes into the President's pockets for all I know.

It's like my old English professor, institutions of higher learning these days are corporatized; it's ridiculous. Even the public colleges such as CUNY in my case, are robbing people left and right and they don't even tell the students what that money goes towards.

I've calmed down a bit more since I did 5 drawings earlier for one of my art classes, so that relaxed me. If anybody wants to see them, I'll be willing to upload it since I took a picture of them with my phone.

I'm still a bit salty, but screw it. I made my bed and I have to lie on it. The rest of the money that I have in the bank is probably going to go to whatever art supplies I still need (for as cheap as possible), and a little bit of fun such as this Saturday's NYC GAF meet up (I'm going to be frugal). Any money that I have left over I'm going to try not to touch except to get Mass Effect 3 next month.

With that being said, Super Meat Boy has kicked my ass as hard if not harder than Dark Souls has. I have a love/hate relationship with that game like I do with Dark Souls; some days I'm cursing at the screen and stop playing it for a while; other days, I'll play it, beat a level that was frustrating or get through a hard section (Anor Londo's cheap ass Archers come to mind) and feel accomplished. Commander Video's helped me get through of tough levels that would normally be hard with Meat Boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom