• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

It's ok. I'm just bored and I don't have any new games to play. Not to mention, my bike is in dire straights and there are no shows tonight.

I could say: Download something... but I won't... appearantly feelings on downloading in the rest of the world are different from the feelings in Holland :p

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I could say: Download something... but I won't... appearantly feelings on downloading in the rest of the world are different from the feelings in Holland :p

There are awesome things out there that are totally free!

For example, Yahtzee's games. I can recommend the Chzo Mythos and Trilby: The Art of Theft.

Puddles

Banned
I just wrote my best guitar riff in years. Damn, I wish I were still in a band. As soon as I have the money for new equipment, I'm going to start looking for bandmates.

.la1n

Favorite guitar riff?

Plug in Baby is mine...I had it for my ringtone for a while, and used to let it ring to rock out.

tumblr_lkuwjpYl7S1qfy2kdo1_500.gif

Davedough

What did one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob?

We had better get some support over here soon or else people will begin to think we're nuts

Chuckie

Watching some clips on youtube at the moment. Timbaland, Missy Elliot, Keri Hilson etc... dem beats.

Everybody's cool when they work with Timbaland. Xzibit pimps cars, Timbaland pimps artists... I think I'd even look cool in a video with him.

Davedough

I don't get it.

Well you see skin, our body's largest organ is very elastic. When subjected to something as relative as gravity, the weight of certain features of our bodies, in the case of the aforementioned joke, can succumb to the forces and begin to decline from their original position. In this case, the two hypothetical talking breasts suggested that if they didn't receive support, being a play on words for personifying their ability to talk and interact with the world suggested that they were asking for support from an entity, be it a person, persons or department, but in reality it meant support from a brassiere, a device created to help prolong the forces of nature and their effect on the skin surrounding the mammary glands.

The paradigm in this situation came in their suggesting they would go crazy if they didn't get such support, but yet again it was another double entendre wherein they felt they, being breasts, might be confused for a man's testicles because they have, in fact, descended so far.

Clear now?

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I played the original Wii version. Not planning on getting the PS3 version. It's a lot of fun though even if the story and characters are super annoying (even for Tales) *thumbs up*

I'm on my phone so I can't see your link. Is that the Conan Obrien model in Amalur? If so, that's so awesome. I laughed when I saw that. And you should buy it next month

Yes indeedy-do. Poor Conan. And damn do I need the game.

RawPower

Banned
Eh, I don't care. Most JRPG characters are annoying as shit anyway (see: Final Fantasy X). The combat and the aesthetics are what draw me in to these games.

Tales of Symphonia's cast wasn't that annoying to me, except for Colette (and to a lesser extent, Raine).

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Actually, I do not think most JRPG characters are annoying. It's just the fact that main characters tend to be annoying that leaves that impression.

But there are a few games where 100% of the cast needs to get smacked. Star Ocean 4, for example...

.la1n

Fucking Vaan. SMH at that dude.

FF6 definitely had the best cast ever.

I like you.

SA - have you heard anything else about where they want to do the southern GAF meetup? I will be in LA next month so hopefully not while I am away.

My... My brother in law just taught me an amazing phrase that all ladies (and Dave too, I guess) could/should use in the future, that I thought I should share for the greater good of the world:

If you see a hot guy, apparently you say in a tone of awe (while probably fanning yourself)...
A baja panty

O_O

Chuckie

It's funny because Vivi exemplifies what a lot of people complain about in JRPG characters (morose, "emo," amnesia, young, naive, believes in the power of friendship, etc.), but everyone loves him.

No, Vivi was just a kid... what exemplifies what a lot of people hate are guys like Tidus.. looking like a girl without boobs, extremely naive, amnesia, believes in everything etc.

I like you.

SA - have you heard anything else about where they want to do the southern GAF meetup? I will be in LA next month so hopefully not while I am away.

I know people said they wanted to wait at least two weeks.

Around when will you be in LA? We can probably schedule it for when you get back.

.la1n

My... My brother in law just taught me an amazing phrase that all ladies (and Dave too, I guess) could/should use in the future, that I thought I should share for the greater good of the world:

If you see a hot guy, apparently you say in a tone of awe (while probably fanning yourself)...
A baja panty

O_O

I'm using that tonight just for the lawls.

(I'll be the only one that is laughing)

I know people said they wanted to wait at least two weeks.

Around when will you be in LA? We can probably schedule it for when you get back.

I'll let you know as soon as the tickets are bought and I have solid dates.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Well you see skin, our body's largest organ is very elastic. When subjected to something as relative as gravity, the weight of certain features of our bodies, in the case of the aforementioned joke, can succumb to the forces and begin to decline from their original position. In this case, the two hypothetical talking breasts suggested that if they didn't receive support, being a play on words for personifying their ability to talk and interact with the world suggested that they were asking for support from an entity, be it a person, persons or department, but in reality it meant support from a brassiere, a device created to help prolong the forces of nature and their effect on the skin surrounding the mammary glands.

The paradigm in this situation came in their suggesting they would go crazy if they didn't get such support, but yet again it was another double entendre wherein they felt they, being breasts, might be confused for a man's testicles because they have, in fact, descended so far.

Clear now?

Oh Dave.

RawPower told a joke after you and then edited it out.

Lissar

Reluctant Member

A baja panty

O_O

This confused the HELL OUT OF ME so I had to look it up.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Baja Panti

Ohhhh. I see ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom