• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Fuck, this is really the last day. Damn! Where will I go with all my random posts tomorrow?

Well, a friend is recommending me for a job that I'd be a really good fit for. If I get it, I'll be making more money than I've made since 2007, and possibly more than that. Really hoping I can nail the interview and start to put the days of freelancing for a pittance behind me.
Goodest luck.

Chuckie

Ooh, ooh, I want one.

Whats on your head? :p

I'll think I'll wait a bit before requesting. I don't know that my current avatar works well in paintmode.

Too late

gameplaywhore.png

Closing shop for tonight, time for bed. Send a PM if you want one, this thread will probably be 5 pages on the way by the time I have time to make more.

I'm back with sex hair. Jokes.

Okay so i'm mixed with this, shes now getting into my head. I think shes trying to get me to make a move so split me and my mate up.

Went over wearing sweatpants (Bad idea!) and she answers, wearing pyjamas which are normal I guess but when I say pyjamas i'm being generous to that piece of cloth and string. (damn). She was also stoned out her box and she was drinking on her own. She offered me, I refused.

I thought most of the time I was okay, we were having a laugh. Nothing was happening, I felt safe, nothing was going to happen, I can contain myself if I don't look too much and she makes no moves. Til I turned my head midsentence as I was listening she just stopped talking and stared at me - like dead into my eyes, awkward 10 seconds that was.

I promptly fucking booked it for the door and ran home.

I have done the right thing, haven't I? If anything, this experience has told me I need to get myself a gf. It's been too long. I'm guessing that was pretty anti-climactic for you all, but fuck it.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Oh yeah, Tence! You should feel proud, this is the first time I've ever used anyone else's art as an avatar.

In my whole life :eek:

I have done the right thing, haven't I? If anything, this experience has told me I need to get myself a gf. It's been too long. I'm guessing that was pretty anti-climactic for you all, but fuck it.

Yes, you did the right thing. You probably should avoid seeing her again if you can, if she's going to keep pulling this kind of thing on you.

Okay so i'm mixed with this, shes now getting into my head. I think shes trying to get me to make a move so split me and my mate up.

Went over wearing sweatpants (Bad idea!) and she answers, wearing pyjamas which are normal I guess but when I say pyjamas i'm being generous to that piece of cloth and string. (damn). She was also stoned out her box and she was drinking on her own. She offered me, I refused.

I thought most of the time I was okay, we were having a laugh. Nothing was happening, I felt safe, nothing was going to happen, I can contain myself if I don't look too much and she makes no moves. Til I turned my head midsentence as I was listening she just stopped talking and stared at me - like dead into my eyes, awkward 10 seconds that was.

You're a good bro. You did the right thing.

leadbelly

Banned
Oh yeah, Tence! You should feel proud, this is the first time I've ever used anyone else's art as an avatar.

In my whole life :eek:

Years from now, when Dave is seen as the greatest artist that ever lived, you will look back in regret at the time when he made an avatar for you and you never accepted it.

.la1n

Yes you chose wisely, assuming you plan on having your friend, well, remain your friend.

Yes you chose wisely, assuming you plan on having your friend, well, remain your friend.

Yeah, that bit is obvious, but it's different the opportunity is right in-front of you, you know, she might not tell.

Of course she'd tell, I know that. However, that possibility actually cropped into my head at the time.

Ashes

Banned

No. She stared at you dude. She's in love with you. She has always been in love with you. You should had just unzipped, and said: say, hello, to my little friend.

That always works. Trust me. I'm a random internet dude.

Despera

Banned
No. She stared at you dude. She's in love with you. She has always been in love with you. You should had just unzipped, and said: say, hello, to my little friend. That always works. Trust me. I'm a random internet dude.
In this thread we only trust people with crappy mspaint avatars.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Years from now, when Dave is seen as the greatest artist that ever lived, you will look back in regret at the time when he made an avatar for you and you never accepted it.

But I saved it on my computer at least :O

No. She stared at you dude. She's in love with you. She has always been in love with you. You should had just unzipped, and said: say, hello, to my little friend.

That always works. Trust me. I'm a random internet dude.

Ashes: Life Troll

I salute you for making the Ultimate Sacrifice. I have friends who would hate you now if I told them what you did, but I think you're the greatest guy in RP-GAF right now.

This is the second time I've had to do it (last time was my gf's mate at the time).

haha but thanks <3

I really wish I smoked some of that grass now though, I never pay for my own grass.

Less than 12 hours now. XD

3 hours. :)

RawPower

Banned
This is the second time I've had to do it (last time was my gf's mate at the time).

haha but thanks <3

I really wish I smoked some of that grass now though, I never pay for my own grass.

3 hours. :)

Where are you? I'm on the East Coast.

Puddles

Banned
A buddy's girlfriend invited me over a few days after my buddy and the girl had broken up. I didn't go, but I was curious about whether she just wanted to talk about it, since I was pretty close to the guy in question, or if she was looking to get back at the guy by coming on to one of his friends, or what. Definitely for the best that nothing happened, since they ended up getting back together a few weeks later.

Davedough

Do we need an ot for everything?

No, that would be quite boring having all the topics on GAF in one thread. Plus, with the 20k limit, it'd hit the ceiling pretty quickly. I, personally wouldn't want to open up Off Topic only to find a singular thread with every bit of news or drama within. No, lets keep things with their individual OTs. =P

I can't decide whether to join Team Paint or Team Letters. Make your cases, and I'll be back with my final call later.

Remember that the team which gets me automatically wins all arguments by default.

Ashes

Banned
No, that would be quite boring having all the topics on GAF in one thread. Plus, with the 20k limit, it'd hit the ceiling pretty quickly. I, personally wouldn't want to open up Off Topic only to find a singular thread with every bit of news or drama within. No, lets keep things with their individual OTs. =P

Well played. Tip of the hat to the old dog Dave.

I can't decide whether to join Team Paint or Team Letters. Make your cases, and I'll be back with my final call later.

Remember that the team which gets me automatically wins all arguments by default.

buy a iphone.

I mean choose a letter. Yes, that 's it.

there is no competition. Do what you like dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom