• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Fine, fine. You can be Cumberbatch and I'll be... Scott. :D

I'm so sorry, Acid. It's such a terrible thing to happen to anyone, and especially one so young. :( Stay strong and we'll try to keep your spirits up with our silliness.
Thanks Protag. Hopefully I'll be able to drink one in his memory in TC tonight.

Davedough

Everything is a challenge :O

And done....

BEHOLD MY MASTERPIECE!!!!

SorDD.jpg

Remember Soru, your penis is the asshole friend who only does anything for you when he wants something. Your brain is the asshole roommate who will remind you of the royal mess you made for the sake of your asshole friend every day for the rest of your miserable life. Lock and key!

I think the only solution here is a Bilateral Orchiectomy.

Acid08

Banned
Here's to coffee, first cup of the day before class. I love this stuff.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg my mspaint picture is crazy.

Puddles

Banned
Fuck, this is really the last day. Damn! Where will I go with all my random posts tomorrow?

Well, a friend is recommending me for a job that I'd be a really good fit for. If I get it, I'll be making more money than I've made since 2007, and possibly more than that. Really hoping I can nail the interview and start to put the days of freelancing for a pittance behind me.

I'll think I'll wait a bit before requesting. I don't know that my current avatar works well in paintmode.

Hopefully, the shop will be open tomorrow. :D

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yay!

From the ashes of RealPic January, Real Pics become Real Fake MSPaint Drawings!

Sorry "first letter of your name" folk.

Yay!

From the ashes of RealPic January, Real Pics become Real Fake MSPaint Drawings!

Sorry "first letter of your name" folk.

Okay, looks like I'll have to pull triple-duty. If it works out, my tomorrow avatar will still fit RP-GAF while simultaneously being compatible with both first letter and ... well, in my case, it'll be Gimp-GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom