• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
good idea! now to get someone to make a paint avatar for me. Mine is easy, its basically >_>.

We have to wait for Tence, they must all be by him!
Poor Tence. He has a lot of work ahead of him.

I could probably try to copy the style, but it wouldn't be the same.

Best of both worlds! :D

image.php

I'm back with sex hair. Jokes.

Okay so i'm mixed with this, shes now getting into my head. I think shes trying to get me to make a move so split me and my mate up.

Went over wearing sweatpants (Bad idea!) and she answers, wearing pyjamas which are normal I guess but when I say pyjamas i'm being generous to that piece of cloth and string. (damn). She was also stoned out her box and she was drinking on her own. She offered me, I refused.

I thought most of the time I was okay, we were having a laugh. Nothing was happening, I felt safe, nothing was going to happen, I can contain myself if I don't look too much and she makes no moves. Til I turned my head midsentence as I was listening she just stopped talking and stared at me - like dead into my eyes, awkward 10 seconds that was.

I promptly fucking booked it for the door and ran home.

I have done the right thing, haven't I? If anything, this experience has told me I need to get myself a gf. It's been too long. I'm guessing that was pretty anti-climactic for you all, but fuck it.

You did the right thing. Exactly the ending I was hoping for. Temptation is a bitch, but willpower can overcome.

Davedough

Tence does have a unique and appealing style. I see the eventual web comic coming out of February. We can all think of the dialogue.

We have to wait for Tence, they must all be by him!
Poor Tence. He has a lot of work ahead of him.

I could probably try to copy the style, but it wouldn't be the same.

I'm going to be using the awesome he made for me at some point, but my final RP + altered for FP + tacked-on LP picture will most certainly be used to start off the month tonight.

Puddles

Banned
So I'm thinking that there should be a way to open my picture in photoshop, create a blank layer on top of it, trace the picture with the brush tool or whatever, then delete the photo and use the tracing layer as my new avatar. You can do that, right?

Davedough

So I'm thinking that there should be a way to open my picture in photoshop, create a blank layer on top of it, trace the picture with the brush tool or whatever, then delete the photo and use the tracing layer as my new avatar. You can do that, right?

Actually yes, that'd be relatively easy to do so long as you have a steady hand. You can use the Eyeball icon next to the layers to hide and reappear them to track your progress.

Lissar

Reluctant Member

I'm not experience in Photoshop specifically, but I imagine it should be easy to do this, yes.

Well, we'd already have our villains. H.Protagonist takes the brains of the atheists and Lissar sucks the souls out of religious-GAF.

At least we're an equal opportunity organization.

Ashes

Banned
knock knock text joke reminded me that I'm still waiting for someone to open the door. :(

Can't even remember who it was. :p

Knock, knock!

Who's there?
Boo.
Boo who?
Don't cry; it's only a knock-knock joke.

Davedough

knock knock text joke reminded me that I'm still waiting for someone to open the door. :(

Knock, knock!

Who's there?
Boo.
Boo who?

T'was la1n who asked for someone to cheer him up from his bad day by either telling a joke, setting something on fire, or capturing nude photos of me.... or something like that.

Lissar

Reluctant Member

Knock, knock!

Who's there?
Boo.
Boo who?

It was la1n :eek:

Why do I remember these things?

Ashes

Banned
It was la1n :eek:

Why do I remember these things?

http://www.instanthallelujah.com/

If you are correct that is.

Here's one specially tailor made for you. By that I mean that I googled it and this was one of the first that I liked. And strangely, also - possibly* - the website the friend who texted me copied from. ha hah!

Knock knock!

*I'm such a great detective, I don't even realize I'm figuring stuff out!

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I love how Tence was able to capture your smile so perfectly.

:|

:D

http://www.instanthallelujah.com/

If you are correct that is.

Here's one specially tailor made for you. By that I mean that I googled it and this was one of the first that I liked. And strangely, also - possibly* - the website the friend who texted me copied from. ha hah!

Knock knock!

*I'm such a great detective, I don't even realize I'm figuring stuff out!

Who is there? :eek:

Davedough

:|

:D

you know what's really funny about that? I'm used to talking to my wife on chat.... in fact, talking to her now on AIM... when I started that sentence to you "I love how...", I originally typed "I love you" out of pure habit. You should have seen my WHOA WHOA WHOA! reaction as I feverishly started rapping on the backspace button.... then I started giggling. I crack myself up sometimes.

Ashes

Banned

Lissar

Reluctant Member
you know what's really funny about that? I'm used to talking to my wife on chat.... in fact, talking to her now on AIM... when I started that sentence to you "I love how...", I originally typed "I love you" out of pure habit. You should have seen my WHOA WHOA WHOA! reaction as I feverishly started rapping on the backspace button.... then I started giggling. I crack myself up sometimes.

I have, in fact, done this on occasion. Once you start the "I love", there is just no stopping it!

you all have the same heads

We're JRPG characters of course 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom