• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Wow! I didn't know you could yodel!

over the page joke. For the win! lol Makes no sense.

edit to the rescue!:

http://www.emergencyyodel.com/

http://www.sadtrombone.com/

http://www.instanthallelujah.com/

Fortunately I love terrible jokes!

If I had the skills, I'd totally make an old school turn based RPG out of GAF characters. Thats the game GAF deserves, not the one GAF needs.

I would be totally willing to do the pixel art on this game :O

Ashes

Banned
Fortunately I love terrible jokes!

Knock knock

Who's there?

Tank.

Tank Who

You're Welcome.

/so poor. Stealing from the messages in the said article.

This following one made me laugh though. If any of you guys think this is terrible, then I guess by your standards I have a crappy sense of humour then. Which I suppose I already knew. :/

Spoilered cause its got swear words and stuff. So protecting those guys and gals who are pretending to be working.

knock knock

who's there?

fuck

fuck who?

fuck u

:p It's not often you get a joke that insults everybody so childishly.

In this thread you are a being of shadow

What does this even mean?

The pic my avatar came from is one huge ass pic.

I dont care what anyone says. Ramen noodles are still good. I just fixed myself a bowl and they're quite yummy.

You mean like Top Ramen or Maruchan ramen noodles? I never eat them straight, I always do something to them.

My usual deal is to get one of the chicken flavored types, add shredded chicken and frozen veggies into it.

Sometimes I just crack an egg and throw it in there and make a poached egg in the noodles.

I dont care what anyone says. Ramen noodles are still good. I just fixed myself a bowl and they're quite yummy.

They're good when I'm trying to lose weight, because them with a hefty amount of water feels like much more real than it is.

...I wish RP-GAF had actually lasted through to the end of the month in the US. :\

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Wish it had lasted?

I see real pics and realer pics. What more could you want, Whore?

HOLY SHIT WHAT HAPPENED?!
I guess you could say things got a little...

..in-Tence
dKzVb.png

They're good when I'm trying to lose weight, because them with a hefty amount of water feels like much more real than it is.

...I wish RP-GAF had actually lasted through to the end of the month in the US. :\

Should we go back? I'm just want to honor Tence's artistic genius for today, then I'll switch back to my real pic with an "H" flair in there somewhere (we're not abandoning you!). ^_^

Ashes

Banned

RP GAF started three days early too, yes?

Tence has accepted my challenge!! Oh yeah!

That's what I said. Should it matter when somebody else takes his art and make it their own though? Instead of Tense's challenge, Its become MS Paint GAf.

I actually quite like this as a compromise between keeping my RealPic permanently or putting my anonymity cloak back on. I'm thinking of stickin' with it. Especially because Tence even bothered to put in the scenery.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Should we go back? I'm just want to honor Tence's artistic genius for today, then I'll switch back to my real pic with an "H" flair in there somewhere (we're not abandoning you!). ^_^
Aw, you won't be joining us for the month?

What if we get everybody to switch back until their respective midnights? :p

I actually quite like this as a compromise between keeping my RealPic permanently or putting my anonymity cloak back on. I'm thinking of stickin' with it. Especially because Tence even bothered to put in the scenery.
Exactly. They're FakePics of RealPics.

Wish it had lasted?

I see real pics and realer pics. What more could you want, Whore?

I guess you could say things got a little...

..in-Tence

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

OK. You got me. I actually laughed at a pun. I feel dirty now.

If I am going to eat ramen it has to be Shin Ramyun Spicy - I accept no substitute.

Spicy... I can't wake up and feel like lining some wasabi might do the trick. Anything spicy might work, really. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom