• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight on RP chat: ALL CLEAR, ALL THE TIIIME.

aSw85.png

I wish the screenshot was my double birdflipping in stereo! It was fun tonight in TC.... ;)

leadbelly

Banned
I know that feel. I have developed that bad habit where I can only sleep with the tv on. Usually I leave on a rerun of Parks and Rec or Futurama on my mac and just pass out.

Yeah. I'm like that sometimes as well.

I remember as a kid, the vibration and tone of the engine on a bus would lull me to sleep.

.la1n

I wish the screenshot was my double birdflipping in stereo! It was fun tonight in TC.... ;)

It was a good night in TC, had a lot of people. Messing with Dave & Jason was fun. Clear was the life of the party as per usual. I lost my curry pork cook off. I have a trick up my sleeve for the rematch on Friday. Also, good morning RP. These long work days lately are going to be the death of me.

It was a good night in TC, had a lot of people. Messing with Dave & Jason was fun. Clear was the life of the party as per usual. I lost my curry pork cook off. I have a trick up my sleeve for the rematch on Friday. Also, good morning RP. These long work days lately are going to be the death of me.

Should we prepare that eulogy for ya?

Sadetar

Most certainly not :p Tence's FPF is over. I might still do some now and then for fun (Like Hawkians box for instance) but that's about it.
*sob sob*....Ok... *sob sob*

You do what you have to do.

But yeah, I understand you kitty. You have done awesome job this far though. *pat pat*

Chuckie

*sob sob*....Ok... *sob sob*

You do what you have to do.

But yeah, I understand you kitty. You have done awesome job this far though. *pat pat*

Lol. You really want one huh... playing the sob-card and going even further.... *patting* me like a kitten!~ :p

.la1n

Black mages are not that easily pursuaded.

Black mage brofist

so tonight at midnight my Lissar av goes up, I feel alliances and deception brewing.

Oh man...as usual the after party was just as good, sorry you had to miss out! It continues tonight, though ;)

Sucks about the cook off, you're gonna rock the joint friday. And don't worry, in one day I'll have the avatar and capability to acquire phoenix downs, so don't worry about dying too much.

I know, damn east coast time. I shall be present and accounted for tonight, after I get a good nap in after work.

Oh man...as usual the after party was just as good, sorry you had to miss out! It continues tonight, though ;)

Sucks about the cook off, you're gonna rock the joint friday. And don't worry, in one day I'll have the avatar and capability to acquire phoenix downs, so don't worry about dying too much.

jasonng

Goooooood morning everyone. What a beautiful day today is. I had a wonderful rest and I hope everyone else did the same. Today is going to be a good day, may you all shine brightly throughout and be headache free!

Davedough

Good Morning RP. It was good getting back into TC last night and seeing people there. I'm afraid my music choices scared everyone off.

Anyway, here's hoping being at work can make my headache go away. Somehow I'm not hopeful.

Davedough

Awwwwwwww. Now we are on the same page here.

And Dave, you are just absolutely adorable and you hopefully know it. :3

You're too kind to an old man. Dont inflate my ego too much, I'm likely to run with it and become even more obnoxious =P

Edit: Tence, your avatar will be missed. All very fun and great images. February was a good run.

jasonng

In fact I think it's unfair you guys gave Tence the shortest month of the year. You guys do not appreciate his hard work. Jerks.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
In our defense, it's a leap year.

I've been going back for dozens of pages trying to collect all the RPG avatars. I have not had all that much luck so far, I dunno where they started. :p I did discover that Nintendoll has a new RealPic avatar however, so there's that. Also Lissar loves Gabriel Knight.

edit:
also
yMd45.gif

Chuckie

Tence, your avatar will be missed. All very fun and great images. February was a good run.

Well that's fantastic.

Another thanks to Tence for making an art :)

Thank you guys. It was loads of fun to do.

I also want to say I am extremely flattered by the almost absurd amount of compliments, remarks, requests, PM's and ofcourse tag.

It has made me all warm inside to see how many people liked and wanted to use my avatars.

So once again: Thanks Real-GAF! Time for RPG-March!

Haha, I actually can tell there is some skill behind them. Most people see stick figures and think "Eh, whatever," but I can really see the little details you put into them that makes it obvious you have skills far greater than that :D

I agree with this. Each Tence avatar had character. That's not easy to do with stick figures. The purposeful positioning of the eyes always crack me up.

quoting for great truthiness. Cheers, Tence!

jasonng

That remind me, I really need to get the OSTs. They are absolutely amazing. Doing a Champloo marathon this weekend sounds good too.

.la1n

Now I want to marathon Samurai Champloo

...not that I'm complaining

That remind me, I really need to get the OSTs. They are absolutely amazing. Doing a Champloo marathon this weekend sounds good too.

This does sound like a fantastic idea guys. I am on board, will keep me in the house for the weekend. Attempting to save as much money as possible for the LA trip.

My roommate's sister had her baby last night at 11:45 PM. So close to being a leap year baby!

Congrats to your roommate's sister!

Davedough

My roommate's sister had her baby last night at 11:45 PM. So close to being a leap year baby!

She couldn't clinch her vagina closed for another 15 minutes? Where's the dedication?

My first daughter was born precisely at midnight. The doctor asked me if I wanted her birthday to be on June 6th or June 7th.

.la1n

I'm digging these guys lately:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFWMf1vAgAA

I was born at 12:03 AM. Midnight babez reprazentin

My daughter was born mere hours before Valentine's Day...and everyone in the room breathed a deep sigh of relief. Except our OBGYN, who thought it would have been neat. Crazy woman.

Have a friend who was born February 14th, always felt bad for the poor guy when he was in relationships around his birthday :)

I was born at 12:03 AM. Midnight babez reprazentin

My daughter was born mere hours before Valentine's Day...and everyone in the room breathed a deep sigh of relief. Except our OBGYN, who thought it would have been neat. Crazy woman.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
She couldn't clinch her vagina closed for another 15 minutes? Where's the dedication?

My first daughter was born precisely at midnight. The doctor asked me if I wanted her birthday to be on June 6th or June 7th.

Did you say June 67th? That is the only correct answer.

Moved all RPG images to a single folder:

http://s722.photobucket.com/albums/ww225/Lissar/RP-RPG/

Still missing Wallach and one special one that is too special to be posted in the thread :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom