• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Thank you Wallach, for completely breaking me as an artist. Let's welcome the last member of the cast, steampunk viking-witch:

wallach.jpg

Davedough

Trying to imagine just what you might have written is keeping me entertained today. I trust in you, Dave.
As long as I come out on top, I promise not to kill you. :)

If nothing else, you'll laugh. =)

So Dave, is everybody a hero? Or are some of us evil? Please tell me I am some sort of Witch-King of Angmar ;)

I've done enough good for GAF... time to lay it to ashes.

There are a few antagonistic types, but for the most part, everyone is within the group. A couple had requested pages back to be an evil type of character and although I've included them with the group, I've pointed out their sinister thoughts. Although, the bios themselves are relatively short. Just a few lines to introduce them. I dont want everyone to expect massive things, its just silliness =).

Hint: You're a black mage who conjured a Moogle who refers to you as "The Creator"

Will I be pleased too?

*giddy with excitement*

In all honesty, yours isn't much different from what I had written earlier. I changed a little bit to show that your a mercenary, but its largely unaltered. I'm still not done with them all and Hawk is improving on things when he can, but he seems to be busier than I am today at work. I haven't gotten back up to yours to flesh it out more.

Something tells me a thief and a mage will have an offspring that will save(or destroy) a Kingdom...

But that's just me going off what I think lingers around Dave's twisted mind.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm still not done with them all and Hawk is improving on things when he can, but he seems to be busier than I am today at work. I haven't gotten back up to yours to flesh it out more.
Yeah, I'm crazy busy at work today. I've just been adding a few minor details here and there and proofreading. These are really all Dave's doing. I will take a look at Raw's and see if I can add a bit though.
Who's the main bad guy?
Who would you guess? :p

Oh my fuck, this is really becoming Role Playing Gaf.

I'm bailing, I refuse to LARP with you guys.
Now I'm including you in the story and killing you off in a brutal and sadistic way.

Davedough

Done! Who do I give my tennis balls to for his or her lightning bolts?

Haha, that I'm okay with.

You should try to not be so macho all the time and let yourself have a little fun.

Thats ok though, when XSEED publishes this title, you wont see any of the proceeds.

You should try to not be so macho all the time and let yourself have a little fun.

Thats ok though, when XSEED publishes this title, you wont see any of the proceeds.

Pfft, jason isn't as macho as me. I'm typing this post while benchpressing a skyscraper as I'm standing on a billboard for Just for Men.

And I'm single too, ladies.

Davedough

Ok, I've got all the bios written and all of them linked to the March Avatars. Hawk had to go home and I'll be leaving work shortly so they're not all completely proofed. They should be available for the big day of March 1 tomorrow in US GAF.

Where we go after the bios? Who knows!

.la1n

Ok, I've got all the bios written and all of them linked to the March Avatars. Hawk had to go home and I'll be leaving work shortly so they're not all completely proofed. They should be available for the big day of March 1 tomorrow in US GAF.

Where we go after the bios? Who knows!

Only one way to go from here, UP. We have a pretty good community here and some talented people. Let's make some good things happen in March.

Davedough

I'm not sure how I'm going to share the document. I created it within Google Docs and currently only Lissar, Hawkian and I have access.

Should I just put the doc as public and link it?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm not sure how I'm going to share the document. I created it within Google Docs and currently only Lissar, Hawkian and I have access.

Should I just put the doc as public and link it?
No, don't do that. I'll come up with something! Give me a bit to ponder.

It has begun.

One more round of applause for Tence, who gave us a month of incredibly awesome avatars in his now-signature style. Really, you kicked this whole thing off man. I raise my glass to you.

*high fives Tence and changes*

So hey. Something that always happens happened again. Met a girl (well, that bit's pretty rare, but shh), get on great, OH HEY BOYFRIEND.

I hate boyfriends. She was from a similar area and went to the same college as me too. Godamnit.

So hey. Something that always happens happened again. Met a girl (well, that bit's pretty rare, but shh), get on great, OH HEY BOYFRIEND.

I hate boyfriends. She was from a similar area and went to the same college as me too. Godamnit.

This is why so many guys don't take the chance...always a boyfriend :\

RawPower

Banned

FUCK, I hate that so much. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom