• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about to be a party in here!!!!

Edit: Pies with meat do not compute.
image.php

*self avatar quote*

What?! You are missing out. Meat pies are AWESOME.

Looks delicioso HP!

Why thank you. The shell is but sad ready-made pizza dough tarted up with olive oil and black lava salt, but the innards are a saucy concoction of a thick basil tomato soup, stew meats, baby carrot, mushrooms, onions leeks and cloves of garlic. :D

lissarparty.jpg

Pies with meat are the BEST THING EVER.

In addition to curry and falafel, chicken pot pie is my favorite thing :<

Meat pies for the win!

Aww, that woulda awesome to see you make that on cam!

Next time! Tonight you would have just seen me break a plate, catapult a bunch of washed mushrooms into the air and stab myself with the knife. :D

Let's go with your midnight Dave!

I meant EST, but that was a little optimistic, although I'm almost done.

Since you're all being so patient here's a little preview (note, still subject to aesthetic tweaking):
imxt0U6cyXYnh.png

Hint: Antonius is selected

And I see Hawk has been busy (Swanky!). Excited for midnight and all it unveils!

Puddles

Banned
*high fives Tence and changes*

So hey. Something that always happens happened again. Met a girl (well, that bit's pretty rare, but shh), get on great, OH HEY BOYFRIEND.

I hate boyfriends. She was from a similar area and went to the same college as me too. Godamnit.

Prior to her mentioning the boyfriend, had you said anything about liking horse manure?

Karl2177

That was a good two months, but it's back to anonymity for a while now. Thanks for bringing up the idea and staying with it!

*hugs everyone in here*

Chuckie

I didn't even know people ate pigeons. I say nay to flying rats.

Anyways.... good morning RP(G)-Gaf

That was a good two months, but it's back to anonymity for a while now. Thanks for bringing up the idea and staying with it!

*hugs everyone in here*
Did you see our group pic? you're in it too.

Oh god I haven't had a decent meal in days and this is not helping. D:

Awww... You don't cook much or no access to good stuff?

Ding! +400XP

Hey Lissar! Pop your head in the doc chat real quick?

Yesssss! I KNEW it.

*hugs everyone in here*

You'll be back... ;) Seriously, come back. We're just carrying on like normal, real pics or not.

Anyways.... good morning RP(G)-Gaf

Did you see our group pic? you're in it too.

Mornin', Tence.

Lissar

Reluctant Member

There was a Chinese girl I hung out with some times in Japan who once pointed at a bunch of pigeons and started laughing, saying they ate them (and that those looked delicious) :eek: I still don't know if she was pulling my leg.

Chuckie

Mornin', Tence.

Morning Miss Jesse

There was a Chinese girl I hung out with some times in Japan who once pointed at a bunch of pigeons and started laughing, saying they ate them (and that those looked delicious) :eek: I still don't know if she was pulling my leg.

There is a Chinese girl I hang out with who showed me fried bats in an Indonesian supermarket.

Oh and thanks again for the avatar..... it is looking damn good :D

I'll eat your meat pie if you let me feed you a pigeon.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
What, may I ask, is our way of life?
Well, we generally don't die at the hands of evil megalomaniacs.

Whenever you guys get a chance it'd be great if you could read over your own bio and make sure there are no typos or factual inaccuracies ;)

RawPower

Banned
Well, we generally don't die at the hands of evil megalomaniacs.

Whenever you guys get a chance it'd be great if you could read over your own bio and make sure there are no typos or factual inaccuracies ;)

Word.

Well, later guys. I'm off to sleep, and hopefully this time it'll work. I'm so behind on everything. :(

Edit: Just took a gander at my profile. Sounds about right. :p

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Lissar, Dave, Hawk.....

*bows*

That is some amazing stuff. You guys nailed it. It was great reading everyone's bios. Thanks for this.
Thank you!

Truly, Dave did 95% of the bios. I'm honestly in awe of the universe that's realized by these character bios along with these portraits, considering there was no planning behind it. Really entertaining stuff. Wallach's is my favorite, followed by Jason :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom