• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it better to try and find that out than to never try at all?

Try having that happen 50 times (at least), no matter how callous you get about it, you become weary. I still go for it, just not nearly as many times as I wish I could because the disappointment gets stressful. There's this chick I've been wanting to talk to for a week but I'm hesitant that she has a b/f...but I've determined I'll go for it Monday.

edit: 50 times holy shit I'm old :p

jasonng

*high fives Tence and changes*

So hey. Something that always happens happened again. Met a girl (well, that bit's pretty rare, but shh), get on great, OH HEY BOYFRIEND.

I hate boyfriends. She was from a similar area and went to the same college as me too. Godamnit.

Why hate the boyfriend? What good would that saltiness do for you? It sucks but getting angry over it is not going to help you.

.la1n

Spoiling full. A pint of ale, soft pretzels for an appetizer and shepherd pie

shepard.jpg

RawPower

Banned
It's the worst fucking thing, right?

Also why fuck humanity? Other than the fact that people are shit generally?

That was because my dead friend's house was robbed today by someone who KNEW that he was dead and just wanted to take advantage of the situation. I went nuclear on IRC after I found out about it. Hell is too good for those cumstains.

Dave, what did it do this time?

That was because my dead friend's house was robbed today by someone who KNEW that he was dead and just wanted to take advantage of the situation. I went nuclear on IRC after I found out about it. Hell is too good for those cumstains.

That's disgusting. Like, that's really fucking low. You don't know who it was do you?

Davedough

Dave, what did it do this time?

That's disgusting. Like, that's really fucking low. You don't know who it was do you?
My last post. Supposed to say sooooo full. Who the hell says spoiling full? My phone is making me sound like a tard

Edit: hawkian. What if I just take the doc and format it the same way as a post like shan suggested? Simple and easy. How close do you think we are to a solid proof?

Lissar

Reluctant Member
My last post. Supposed to say sooooo full. Who the hell says spoiling full? My phone is making me sound like a tard

Edit: hawkian. What if I just take the doc and format it the same way as a post like shan suggested? Simple and easy. How close do you think we are to a solid proof?

As far as I know Hawk's got something he's working on (if he hasn't given it up as too much work.)

Davedough

As far as I know Hawk's got something he's working on (if he hasn't given it up as too much work.)
Too much work? Too much work?!? I ducked phone calls all day for you people! I poured my blood sweat and tears into that for this thread!

I kid because I would have slacked all day anyway

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I haven't given up, I found a decent way to do it and it shouldn't be TOO much more work. Hope to have a link for you guys by midnight.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Let's go with your midnight Dave!

I meant EST, but that was a little optimistic, although I'm almost done.

Since you're all being so patient here's a little preview (note, still subject to aesthetic tweaking):
imxt0U6cyXYnh.png

Hint: Antonius is selected

Davedough

Since you're all being so patient here's a little preview (note, still subject to aesthetic tweaking):
imxt0U6cyXYnh.png

Oooooh... I like it! So, you're creating a selectable webpage that will have the bios when clicked??

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Oh wow, you went above and beyond with the idea didn't you :O

Can't wait to see it!
Yeah I did sort of run with it :p Once I get started coding something for web I go a little nuts.

I could use your help with color choices and such if you want to come back around the doc in a few!

imxt0U6cyXYnh.png

Does this mean I'm like the Ryu of RPGaf?

Ridiculously awesome btw.

Pau

That's a really awesome idea but for some reason I can't see the image (or any image from minus...what's going on with my computer?)

AgentWhiskers said:
Hawkian done outdid hisself.

My character is available via paid DLC right guys? Guys?
Not gonna lie, I'd kill to play a game scored by AgentWhiskers.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
That's a really awesome idea but for some reason I can't see the image (or any image from minus...what's going on with my computer?)

Not gonna lie, I'd kill to play a game scored by AgentWhiskers.

Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for that to happen. <3

Oh and I'd easily score an RP-GAF game. Shit, I'd do it for free.

ZeroRay

For one night, I am a secret agent.

Wish me luck.

Edit: Can't wait to read the bios.

Well, as a followup to my secret agent post, I was basically an undercover security guard (catch people who try to record the film) for the Miami premiere of this movie.

Best part about it was Génesis Rodríguez's ass and the money I got paid for looking at it.

Oh, her and Will Ferrel were there to introduce the movie too along with some other guys.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I barely have time to visit this thread, lissar. ._. Wouldn't want to burden you either way haha.

It wouldn't have been a burden at all! :O It was a lot of fun. But now i have to concentrate my artist powers into other avenues.

I'm going to wait until midnight. It seems only polite to Tence and his work to keep it for the entire month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom