• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we generally don't die at the hands of evil megalomaniacs.

Whenever you guys get a chance it'd be great if you could read over your own bio and make sure there are no typos or factual inaccuracies ;)

Ooooooh you guys are brilliant and cruel. ;) Terrific stuff (I read all of them), and the site looks sweet! I love the layout and the fact that we have the makings of a mini-community RPG. I also laughed so hard at Jason's. Tears! Tears of mirth!

Thanks, Lissar, Dave and Hawk! You guys are golden!

Chuckie

Ooooooh you guys are brilliant and cruel. ;) Terrific stuff (I read all of them), and the site looks sweet! I love the layout and the fact that we have the makings of a mini-community RPG. I also laughed so hard at Jason's. Tears! Tears of mirth!

Lol, just read Jasons, I appearantly forgot that one. LMAO

Nice work Lissar, Dave and Hawk!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Thank you! Shucks.

Lol, just read Jasons, I appearantly forgot that one. LMAO

Nice work Lissar, Dave and Hawk!
Least I could do considering all the joy you've brought us. :p

Bah ha ha ha jasonng

Awesome work guys
Thank you!

Hey guys, am I KAWAII~?
z4kmb.jpg

Lissar

Reluctant Member
So, because the end is nigh for my Tence-vtar, I just want to say a few words about it.

I've really become attached to this little girl. She is so expressive in her expressionlessness, I really think that Tence captured a core aspect of my personality. Tence, your avatars are amazing. You put so much expression into such a simple package. The little details that you add to each one that makes it truly fit the person are always spot on. I'm going to miss using this avatar and all seeing all the others you've drawn around the forums. I just want to say thank you for your amazing work :D

Until SA gets back, someone has to quote the link to the profiles website at the top of every 100 post page

Sorcery.

So, because the end is nigh for my Tence-vtar, I just want to say a few words about it.

I've really become attached to this little girl. She is so expressive in her expressionlessness, I really think that Tence captured a core aspect of my personality. Tence, your avatars are amazing. You put so much expression into such a simple package. The little details that you add to each one that makes it truly fit the person are always spot on. I'm going to miss using this avatar and all seeing all the others you've drawn around the forums. I just want to say thank you for your amazing work :D

Same. Though I didn't use mine long it was a very special couple of hours.

Chuckie

tijncar3.png

Thanks for these kind words. Coming from someone as talented as you makes it even more special.

Absolutely love the site guys (it's now official for us west coasters!), changed my facebook cover/profile photos to reflect how much I love it!

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Finally I have morphed into my other self: Lissar the Scholar. Bow before---

---ah hell, I'm going to be in the back studying.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Absolutely love the site guys (it's now official for us west coasters!), changed my facebook cover/profile photos to reflect how much I love it!
Wow, you so did! Thank you much!

RealThieves represent.

edit: Didn't expect you to crop it so much, milady!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ahh yeah some transparency on mine would be cool and camouflage-y. Maybe to...day

I'll just be right here in the first aid station waiting for you guys to hack each other to pieces
There should be a running joke about you and Acid being the only capable healers out of 28 people :p

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Here's a quick song I just wrote for RP-RPG-GAF. You can loop it and see if this is what you want. If you want me to make some changes, let me know!

At Dawn

Pau

Holy shit guys that's awesome. I think my favorite might be Wallach's but damn there's a lot of gems in there! Many props to those who worked on it! Now I want to know the rest of the story.

AgentWhiskers said:
Here's a quick song I just wrote for RP-RPG-GAF. You can loop it and see if this is what you want. If you want me to make some changes, let me know!

At Dawn
Fuck yeah AgentWhiskers exclusive!

Lissar

Reluctant Member

At Dawn

Wow *claps* This is pretty awesome!

Mmm... I feel bad... okay, send me you're request. But I won't do this for everyone! Only people I know who are regular posters here.

AgentWhiskers, since you're making music for us that includes you too :D

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Holy shit guys that's awesome. I think my favorite might be Wallach's but damn there's a lot of gems in there! Many props to those who worked on it! Now I want to know the rest of the story.

Fuck yeah AgentWhiskers exclusive!
:D
throw in a major chord in there somewhere this is getting me depressed :(
I think when you read Dave's bios for everyone it sort of clicks. It's brooding and ominous, like any good RPG tale should be.
Wow *claps* This is pretty awesome!

Mmm... I feel bad... okay, send me you're request. But I won't do this for everyone! Only people I know who are regular posters here.

AgentWhiskers, since you're making music for us that includes you too :D
Haha thank you. <3 I have no specific requests so you could surprise me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom