• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Shit, I didn't save my avatar anywhere. If someone could make a new one from the picture I posted a couple pages back I'd really appreciate it!

Wait... you guys are abandoning Tence already?

We're stickin' to the real thang until the very end so we can say we did it or something like that.

Peer pressure!

I am really thinking of making Tence's avatar a full-time thing though, beyond February.

Only until midnight. And then it's Fakepic Feb time all the way!

Don't make me choose between my two kingdoms, GAF. I don't think my heart could take the strain.

THREE kingdoms. You forgot the Letterheads.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Shit, I didn't save my avatar anywhere. If someone could make a new one from the picture I posted a couple pages back I'd really appreciate it!
CZ7wc.png

Eh?

SRG01

Yay I got mine! Thanks!! :)

I'll switch at midnight... but I'll use it on FB in the meantime.

Oh speaking of which, do you guys want to create a FB group? Or a Google Circle?

Despera

Banned
Seems like I switched right on time then, since it's already a couple o' hours past midnight here.

See u guys on the other side of fad town.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
For a moment I got a glimpse of what it was like to not see you heathens and it was glorious.

Now I'm sad again.

Heathens, eh?

We have waited for this day, my brothers and sisters! We now must prepare the sacrifice and feed upon his flesh! Take the blasphemer jasonng to the fire pits, and raise him up to the twin gods of Realapica and Fakeapica! Perhaps then our voices will be heard!

CannibalFire.jpg

Acid08

Banned
I'm confused about the first letter of your user name thing. Your avatar has to have the actual letter in it?

4qRRY.png

Angry man.

Acid08

Alex

It works on three levels.

RawPower

Banned
Hello again friends.....enemies....and other people. No chat for me tonight. Computer is being lame and I have other things to attend to. It's been fun talking to you all. I hope to be here next year too.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Maybe we should um, ask Tence if it'd be okay to have a themed OT for this concept? Just making one and then having a million newfolk ask him to make them drawings might be a little presumptuous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom