• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a transparent one :( *breaks out pen tool*

Dave, the website with the music is awesome. Reminds me of the midi's playing in the backgrounds of every geocities website I used to open up, which is ridiculously awesome.

.la1n

Dave, the website with the music is awesome. Reminds me of the midi's playing in the backgrounds of every geocities website I used to open up, which is ridiculously awesome.

You will do the same for me...you will do the same for me

(working?)

Davedough

Credit Hawkian for the website. All I did was write some silly bios =)

Sadetar

Sade - Did you want bigger than this version? I can give you a slightly bigger version if necessary.
That is perfect. Thank you. I now saved it so it can cheer me up numerous of times in the future. ^__^

Look at you, all ready to slaughter hundreds of trolls. Glad you like the site! Dave and Lissar did such great work they really blew me away.
Always read for duty, sir.

And you all did amazing work. <3

...Why oh why I nowadays need to be tired at 2 am and feel that I actually need to go to bed. So unfair, especially when I also feel that I miss all the fun in the tinychat and irc. Damn timezones.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
She just hasn't been the same since she ate that moogle

I'm sure I don't know what you mean.

lissarmoogle.jpg

Lissar

Reluctant Member
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FROM RPG-RPG PRODUCTIONS!

We are proud to announce three all new DLC characters that will soon be added to the roster. This DLC will be entirely free (because we kick ass like that.) Please continue to check this space for more updates.

A preview of what characters this DLC features:

Sentry the Teleporter:

sentry.jpg

AgentWhiskers the World-famous Bard:

agentwhiskers.jpg

and doitlive the Master Horseman (with bonus horse Kiki):

doitlive.jpg

noah111

Still Alive
Stole the 10,000th like a pro. ;)
10,001!! And now i'm 0002. :D [edit] damn you Dave!!

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FROM RPG-RPG PRODUCTIONS!

We are proud to announce three all new DLC characters that will soon be added to the roster. This DLC will be entirely free (because we kick ass like that.) Please continue to check this space for more updates.

A preview of what characters this DLC features:

Sentry the Teleporter:

sentry.jpg

AgentWhiskers the World-famous Bard:

agentwhiskers.jpg

and doitlive the Master Horseman (with bonus horse Kiki):

doitlive.jpg
ULNGY.gif

Absolutely magnificent! Free DLC ROCKS.

I promise to have 3 new bios written up by this time tomorrow for those pictures
Really looking forward to that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom