• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

I mean it is in my neogaf profile,

I know, but all I can see from that link is that you are leadbelly on steam too.

EDIT: oh the problem is solved. Thanks echo!

Appropriate:

iamnotgoodwithcomputer.jpeg

Chuckie

I am going for a final attempt to access my PSN account... if it fails I will make a new one (goodbye trophies :( ) and will be adding Gaffers.

I am going for a final attempt to access my PSN account... if it fails I will make a new one (goodbye trophies :( ) and will be adding Gaffers.

Best of luck man.

It would be cool to make some kind of goal for cumulative total gameplay hours in a given week. Tracking stats might be more fun for a small group like this.

Chuckie

Best of luck man.

It would be cool to make some kind of goal for cumulative total gameplay hours in a given week. Tracking stats might be more fun for a small group like this.

Thanks!

My stats would be like: 1 hour a week :p

I was also thinking....you guys talking bout UK-Gaf and all.... I think I am the last of Dutch-Gaf up in here.

leadbelly

Banned
Until Tence mentioned he spoke Dutch, I just assumed all of you were from the US. lol.

Nah, there is usually loads from the UK on gaming forums. It's the same on steam forums. It seems almost as if half the people that go on that forum are from the UK. Although, I imagine it's just because of the time zones. When I am on there, other British people are on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom