• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australian related? erm... Its a kind of poisonous insect bear.

I worked with a guy in Japan who had a total bogan accent. He was the SWEETEST guy though. Built like a muscular triangle, but very sensitive.

woaaaah someone knows what a bogan is on gaf. Hooray!

Actually there is another Shan. Shaneus. I think that person is Australian too.

Who or what is shan?

Oh yeah there is. I always thought of him more as a Shane though :p I don't know why.

Especially one you'd only been a part of for three days... 9 minutes? wowzer. I guess some people think that the internet is the internet is the internet, and there are no rules in any of it.

I found something even better than the GAF Facebook page: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGkGiiUydD0&feature=youtu.be

rabbitwork-01-gildan_design.png

RawPower

Banned
I really do not understand why you'd take the effort to record and upload a Youtube vid when you are banned from a forum. And it's not even the only one... he has got another 9 minute video complaining about Gaf.

The fact that he actively went out of his way to humiliate himself in this manner is just too laughable to ignore.

Sadetar

Yeah. There are worse things that can happen in life than simply being banned on an internet forum.
Omg! Are you sure? 0____O

And oh my. Surprisingly enough I am actully at working place and generally smiling and giggling all the time and I am even not that tired... I am starting to think did somebody add something to my coffee...

Zomba13

I really do not understand why you'd take the effort to record and upload a Youtube vid when you are banned from a forum. And it's not even the only one... he has got another 9 minute video complaining about Gaf.

There is a whole forum for people banned from NeoGAF. They have a thread on discussing NeoGAF and what is discussed on here. Very meta.

And kinda sad :(
I found out about it because someone mentioned it on here and had to google it just to be sure it did in fact exist. I was kinda shocked. GAF is a big deal apparently.

leadbelly

Banned
Omg! Are you sure? 0____O

And oh my. Surprisingly enough I am actully at working place and generally smiling and giggling all the time and I am even not that tired... I am starting to think did somebody add something to my coffee...

Yeah. You would have to explain that in more detail for me to understand. I'm guessing this is a follow on to something you said earlier. :p

RawPower

Banned
There is a whole forum for people banned from NeoGAF. They have a thread on discussing NeoGAF and what is discussed on here. Very meta.

I found out about it because someone mentioned it on here and had to google it just to be sure it did in fact exist. I was kinda shocked. GAF is a big deal apparently.

Link it. I must see. :D

ZeroRay

Good morning world and all who inhabit it!

Already at the campus library. Gonna take an online test with a bunch of dudes. Funny how this is the only class I've ever taken where it's predominately guys.

jasonng

There are three spinoffs, only two I know and seen. Would be funny if they have their own RP counterparts. I bet they would be cooler.

I am trying to imagine what this would be like. If it was pictures of nerdy girls in awkward positions with various game gear, I've seen quite enough of that already. But what of nerdy guys?

I looked it up on image search. It was just beefcake with glasses. AND AS MUCH AS I LIKE GLASSES this is not quite what I'm talking about.

:O Scandalous.

I picture a penis wearing glasses with tape in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom